InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Drive-bye,,,, That extreme haze is working into a sweet plant for that purpose of growth. That AK,,, is she a reveg? She's sure got a ton of leaf stacked up really tight in that bud space..............
That's a clone of my first AK. This one I left basically untrained to see what it did compared to the highly trained and topped original. I'm hoping it doesn't mold in there!
Amen I did the same I took the fermented foilar Spray I got added it andnsaid screw it and added about just under a mil of neem oil and drop of dish soap shake teallybwell and apply . I am trying to avoid buds though.
Caterpillars have you heard of seven dust shed?
I think you're okay with neem this early in flower Joe, especially if you're avoiding the buds.

I'm not trying to kill the caterpillars unless they're on the cannabis. Then I use BT spray which works well for me.

its a Giant Swallowtail not a Black one
proof:
and its catterpilar
Thanks Pt! We solved this one while you were on hiatus.
I was gonna say we had a lot of those in Az. I guess the location in that last pic confirmed my suspicion.
Things are looking good here shed. I'd help with the math but looks like you have it sorted. Hope things with your dad improve.
Oh and think reveged plant. If that can happen I think theres a chance for your clone... just not a very large one.
Thanks Them. My dad is not doing well compared to before he went into the hospital. He's refusing meds and refusing to get out of bed as well. I made him canna cookies last night which I'll bring him after work and maybe that will help him but I have no idea. Work has been busy this week as well so I apologize for my absence. I'll get the cookie update on here at some point!
That AK is looking bushy and healthy. :thumb:
Thanks Crazy! Healthy is good but I could use a bit less bushy :).

Don’t tell me they’re actually making you work and neglect your journal responsibilities :eek: Do they not know you have priorities!? ;)

Hope things get sorted out for your Dad. Must’ve upset his whole apple cart having t have the hospital interlude. Let’s hope the canna cookies give some relief to all :):love:

Don’t tell me they’re actually making you work and neglect your journal responsibilities :eek: Do they not know you have priorities!? ;)

Hope things get sorted out for your Dad. Must’ve upset his whole apple cart having t have the hospital interlude. Let’s hope the canna cookies give some relief to all :):love:
I hope so. The longer it takes for him to get back to "normal" the more guilty I feel for going away.

TFW your journal is bumped to the second page of your sub list :eek:.

Wednesday already so that's a good thing. Been a bit crazy at work but at least some good things came from the effort :cool:.

This will be the plant post and then I swear the canna-cookies are coming next...

Clone box this morning, where I am keeping it at 99% RH and just airing it out 2x a day with a quick spray of the leaves:

Here is the Solo cup attempt. Top has stayed on and I air it out 2x a day as well, exhaling into the cup before I put it back on.

The two Sour G clone cuttings crapped out (as usual) after 3 weeks, but @TheMadDabber will tell me that the yellowing leaves on the bottom two means that roots are growing, yes? They're AK-47's cut from the one in flower.

Here is what the grow table looks like. Back row from left: AK-47, Sour G. Front row from left: Sour G 1.1, HazeX. I'll be doing a final trim on the Sour G this weekend:

Something completely took over my Butterfly bush in the last few days. I sprayed it with neem this morning but it might be too late. Any idea what these are?

I mixed the neem at 4 tbs/gallon and after spraying that plant I did the satsuma, potted lime, 1 potted lemon, and the new lemon in the ground (which is about 7 feet tall now!). I'll spinosad the cannabis this weekend.

Hope your week is moving along at a good clip!

Just a drive-by,, I can't see them well enough to try to identify them.. Could be white flies? GL with the new cuts.

Just a drive-by,, I can't see them well enough to try to identify them.. Could be white flies? GL with the new cuts.
Not white flies, too small. Hopefully whatever they are they hate neem.
Oh no, not again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, here is the long-awaited canna-cookie post!

After resting my brain from all the math, I went ahead with the plan...

Always decarb a little more than you need because you lose weight in the heating process. Since I was making a double batch because of the minimum on the MB2, I needed 3 grams. Of course my wife smoked the extra. Is smoking decarbed bud a thing?

Foil pouch into the oven at 240º F for 90 minutes:

2 cups butter and 3 grams of buds:

Softened butter and the bud, all in the machine. I didn't crumble it or anything because it gets ground up while it's working. The instructions say 2 hours at 160º F so I did 4 hours:

Here is the 11 ml of CBD oil (2x5.4ml) and two teaspoons sunflower lecithin, waiting for the butter:

Pour the butter through the straining bag and wring it out. Mix it all up and get this:

Because there wasn't much bud I hardly lost anything, so I got back my full 2 cups:

That was all Sunday night. I put 1 cup in the freezer and 1 cup in the fridge for Monday night.

Following the recipe on the back of the Nestle's chocolate chip bag, I set out to bake something from scratch for the first time in my life! Here is the mix:

I weighed the entire mixture and divided it by 42 cookies (2 weeks, 3 cookies a day) which gave me 29mg per cookie. I weighed each spoonful to get as close as possible and my wife balled them up and put them on the cookie trays. Here are two of the three trays it took:

We discovered the left side of the oven is hotter than the right (hence the difference in shades)! We also ended up with 43...guess what happened to the extra! Duh, my wife ate it.

Anyway, I dropped them off at my dad's place last night and we'll see how it goes.

Well I hope your pops gets some help from those cookies. I'm mean it may work to bribe him too. Let him have the Cookie then maybe say hey theres this chocolate for you if you take those meds... idk but hope he gets back on track.

Clones look great. I'm rooting for them, but my money said they're rooting themselves too

Well I hope your pops gets some help from those cookies. I'm mean it may work to bribe him too. Let him have the Cookie then maybe say hey theres this chocolate for you if you take those meds... idk but hope he gets back on track.
Clones look great. I'm rooting for them, but my money said they're rooting themselves too
Thanks Them. You'd think I'd have picked a rooting method by now huh?

If my dad eats the cookies he's getting the canna-meds but I'm hoping eventually he'll remember how to swallow pills again, maybe with the help of the CBD! It's a lot easier to make capsules, that's for sure :).
:bravo::drool:
Yes! Some say it’s better. I remember sue writing about it somewhere...
Did your partner feel any effect from the cookie?
Not sure she felt the effects of the cookie because she had already smoked the decarbed bud! She has a pretty high tolerance given the amount of THC she absorbs on a daily basis so I doubt 2.5mg/ml would touch her shrunken cannabinoid receptors. She slept pretty well Sunday night though, probably from the smoke ;).

:D I’m gonna day the cookie was a big part of the sleep. I get sleep from the oil I’ve made that is waaaay deeper and more effective than from just toking - something about eating it settles my nervous systems in ways the smoked/vaped flower doesn’t.
I sleep more soundly with edibles than I do smoking or vaping.
Well the capsules never put my dad to sleep so I hope the cookies don't now. It's be tough getting him out of bed lately!

Your wife sounds cool!! #wecouldhang

I smoke decarbed bud if available:D It smokes a bit smoother.

Those plants look great Shed and the cookies!! Mmmmmmm I hope it works for your dad.

That bug damage looks like outdoor thrips and the black specs are their poop. I’m no expert though :eek:

Your wife sounds cool!! #wecouldhang

I smoke decarbed bud if available:D It smokes a bit smoother.

Those plants look great Shed and the cookies!! Mmmmmmm I hope it works for your dad.

That bug damage looks like outdoor thrips and the black specs are their poop. I’m no expert though :eek:
Thanks! I'll check Google images and see what I can find. I hope they don't like neem and spinosad.

Back
Top Bottom