InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Indeed!

Also, anyone have any placement advice on the new exhaust fan in this morning's post?
That’s basically how I have my fan in the 2x2 tent!

I have a small 8” fan blowing air around inside with a small passive intake in the back and my exhaust out the top with the fan sitting on the top of the tent! Hasn’t done me wrong yet!

I have a small 8” fan blowing air around inside with a small passive intake in the back and my exhaust out the top with the fan sitting on the top of the tent! Hasn’t done me wrong yet!

Sounds similar to how I do mine too. I have the back Velcro flap open, 2 clip on fans from Walmart clipped to the posts blowing across plant tops, and my exhaust fan strapped to the top bars and exiting out the top side port.

Sounds similar to how I do mine too. I have the back Velcro flap open, 2 clip on fans from Walmart clipped to the posts blowing across plant tops, and my exhaust fan strapped to the top bars and exiting out the top side port.
Thanks guys! I didn't know if I was somehow better off feeding putting the fan inside somewhere and snaking the hose out some other port. The light won't ever come on so I'm not worried about venting heat, more the humidity from the leaves and pot.

I opened a lower velcro intake vent
Use one of the intake vents instead, not the passive ones. Run the flex duct into the opening with 2' min extending outside the tent. You keep the light out by using the duct. At the opeing of the duct outside of the tent, you place some of that blue pre filter media you get for your furnace. It's like a nylon material.
Cut the same diameter as the duct and place it inside and crimp it with the hose ridges so it stays in place. The purpose for the blue media is two fold. Filter air going in and keep the light out.

Use one of the intake vents instead, not the passive ones. Run the flex duct into the opening with 2' min extending outside the tent. You keep the light out by using the duct. At the opeing of the duct outside of the tent, you place some of that blue pre filter media you get for your furnace. It's like a nylon material.
Cut the same diameter as the duct and place it inside and crimp it with the hose ridges so it stays in place. The purpose for the blue media is two fold. Filter air going in and keep the light out.

Good info for keeping light out. I don't really have that concern so I can just open the back flap. I'm in a walk in closet so there's no real passive light I have to worry about.

My tent is veg and flower, so I'll get pics of how mine is setup. I have a 6" hose coming in from the lower intake hole, which is my makeup air. It has the filter media on it. My Infinity fan draws a lot of air and sucks the sides in real nice. If I used the passive intake I'd always be closing and opeing the flaps with the lights.
My fan sits up high like the others and pushes the air out, through the opening at the top, also with media inside the duct. So since you dont worry about light or heat then the flaps are better to keep open at the bottom as you have it.

As if I don't sub your thread! Been there, liked it :). Fell asleep toward the end but that's because I'm older than you are.

It's in the garage now (third location) and there are skylights and 16 feet of glass doors on the front.
Lol!! Well said brother Shed it dragged on a bit as I wasn’t as prepared as I should have been but knowledge for next video! Haha

Baffle box is a good idea then to prevent that light!

Interesting about the openings. What size tent is it again? The pic makes it look bigger than it is I guess. Farsides pic is a good example of the lower opening where my duct would come in. It sits flush with the tent wall on the inside and both drawstrings cinched tight. JFYIO.

It's a 2x4x6. Good for two plants and a MarsHydro SP-250!

Here's the baffle box I made back in March. I'll see if it will work in the current configuration. Otherwise...boxes I got!
full

Back
Top Bottom