InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You surely did. LOL
This doesn't work well with boobs. One is always pointing the wrong way all cross-eyed looking. it would take a long time to get em lined up right.

I'll try again next time I'm at the library.

Which library is that, VG? I'll be glad to offer my assistance! Cheers

Which library is that, VG? I'll be glad to offer my assistance! Cheers
I need to save up first. It's 25 cents a copy. I imagine that it's going to get expensive.

I'll try again next time I'm at the library
While you're there can you ask them to make you a toucan again? I don't even know who you are anymore!

And given this crowd, I'm sure you will be offered a few quarters...

[edited out]
Now that is inappropriate. :eek:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday update is brief and all about clones, because the summer grow is getting a bit sad. I found some bud rot on Sour G and the AK this morning, which means only the DTF remains free and clear now. So let's look at solo cups instead!

Here is what is sitting on the heat mat under the CFL:

Everything has some sort of root system. The Sour G in the solo cup has this...roots or fungus?:

The last AK-47 cuttings I took before pistils didn't root in water, and I may have waited too long to get them into dirt. This is the last of three that were in the cup. The other two molded.

If this doesn't make it I have no AK-47 to carry on the line, unless I get a monstercrop cutting from my buddy who took the Vulx version and is leaving it outside.

Here are the outside clones and the two bonsai mothers behind them. They are Candidas, DTF, and IIP:

The IIP will most likely be tossed given its propensity to rot. The Candidas and the DTF will be set up as mothers.

And last, someone barely fits in the borrowed crate:

She was keeping me company while I burped the bags, so completely on topic!

Candidas come down this weekend... :yahoo:

Oh? Those must be some whoppers! :woohoo:
They are naturally uncooperative.

I got it doesn't offend anyone if I talk about my shirt puppies. I'm not ashamed of them.

Back
Top Bottom