InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I was in the Navy during the years when "The Goat" became popular. LoL

I've seen far too much homo-erotic, dickplay after years on the ship.
:rofl:

I became known for a move named "The Alfred Facecock". Basically, using a flashlight as a backlight, you can project the silhouette of your junk onto your buddie's face while he sleeps.

....then you startle them awake and joke about how gay they were.

LoL
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
#glorydays
Pure evil:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

I found this after a semi-extensive interwebs search:

Cannabielsoin- CBE ,due to photo-oxidation

Skip to near the end for the part you're interested in...

May not help you,but I gave it a shot... :) .
Thanks carcass! been chasing this question for a while
Great info carcass, :thanks:.

Found this:
"Effects and Medicinal Uses ofCannabinoids
As of now, there are no described pharmacological uses for CBE specifically."

From here:

But I don't know how old that is. I'll have to keep checking when I'm back on a computer.

Thanks again carcass!
:nerd-with-glasses:

So far I have found some info that says CBE is a metabolite, not a product of degradation, so it forms in the body after CBD is administered.

... further reading required...

re-oildrate
:D :thumb:

So far I have found some info that says CBE is a metabolite, not a product of degradation, so it forms in the body after CBD is administered.
... further reading required.
Degradation or metabolite, I'm not going to worry about it since there's nothing I can do. If I had a walk in freezer I could chop it and hang it whole until next weekend. Other than that, it waits for the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damn do I hate this lanky Candida. Not thinning it was a huge mistake and I'm still not done trimming it. I put the branches in buckets of water after I cut it down on Saturday (flip day 43) and this morning the leaves were starting to rot. So I pulled out everything left and hung it in the garage with a fan on it until I get home tonight.

So here is the Monday update of the lanky Candida harvest on flip day 43, a full 9 days earlier than the mother went. As always, let's start with the pre-harvest pic. I had to lean it against the wall as it hasn't stood up on its own for months!

It took forever to cut it down with the hundreds of tiny branches of larf. Some of the tiniest larf you can imagine. Probably 15 trichomes each. There were a few colas that I could use for the @Amy Gardner tribute though:

Here is the big pile of crap:

And the leftover branches:

You can't tell from what's left how absurd this plant was, so you will just have to trust me!

I cut each bit off the stems as I trimmed. And after trimming this weekend, this is what it looked like on the drying rack:

I probably have about 30% of the plant left to do. I won't be curing these so I won't get a true 62% RH weight, but I'll see where the buds settle to after a week sitting out.

Moving on to other Candidas and per earlier conversations about the two different phenotypes of the CD-1, let me show you two clones. They both were planted on 6/23 and have been growing in the same environment. The one on the left was taken from the CDNT top clone (coming down this weekend), and I can only guess the other one was taken from the lanky one I just chopped. The other two clones taken from those plants look exactly the same. @Chris Scorpio can we say that the one on the left is the indica pheno and the one on the right is the sativa pheno?

That's all I've got for today! I hope your weekend felt more fulfilling than mine. I still haven't finished trimming this shite plant, my IIP is showing more rot, and I bought a UV bug zapper to deal with the house flies and it doesn't even attract them, or anything. I think I've gotten 3 moths in the last 48 hours.

Moving on...

Great half pound+ harvest,Shed :bravo:
The next time I start bitching about trimming buds,I'll look at that pic-damn that looks like a lot of work!

had to lean it against the wall
OoF!

And I dont envy that plant! I’m glad h00k posted his, otherwise I would have! That one he has is definitely the Sativa pheno :eek:

I dont envy all that larfy larf! Maybe you could decarb’ it and make brownies to store in the freezer with some THC dominant larf as well. Then they’d be nice & gentle. I dunno - that’s what I’ve been thinking of doing anyway, with stuff like that.

Mostly I’m so surprised there was a shift in growth style with the clone, at least it seems that way :hmmmm:
Maybe Candida doesnt like being cloned - although the other one seems normal, yes? CS is the only grower I know to grow it consistently and a few times. Do you clone it Chris?

Guess there’s no trouble choosing which one you won’t bother keeping :thumb:

Nice big bowl of AK to keep the lovely lady happy! :blunt: :bravo:

OoF!
And I dont envy that plant! I’m glad h00k posted his, otherwise I would have! That one he has is definitely the Sativa pheno
I dont envy all that larfy larf! Maybe you could decarb’ it and make brownies to store in the freezer with some THC dominant larf as well. Then they’d be nice & gentle. I dunno - that’s what I’ve been thinking of doing anyway, with stuff like that.
Mostly I’m so surprised there was a shift in growth style with the clone, at least it seems that way :hmmmm:
Maybe Candida doesnt like being cloned - although the other one seems normal, yes? CS is the only grower I know to grow it consistently and a few times. Do you clone it Chris?
Guess there’s no trouble choosing which one you won’t bother keeping
Nice big bowl of AK to keep the lovely lady happy!
That AK should keep everyone happy as it's the penultimate one I'm growing for a long while. Sour G is my wife's new fave and I only have about a jar left, so the current plant damn-well better stay healthy, aside from the bit of rot it has on it.

I don't think the Candidas mind being cloned, I just left those two alone and never thinned them after stretch with everything else I had going on. If I'd gone all #nolarf on them they'd be fine. But I will be keeping one of each pheno to keep the oil blend consistent with the lab test. Otherwise I would have to have another test run on a batch of the shorter pheno and that's not money I want to spend.

Degradation or metabolite, I'm not going to worry about it since there's nothing I can do. If I had a walk in freezer I could chop it and hang it whole until next weekend. Other than that, it waits for the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damn do I hate this lanky Candida. Not thinning it was a huge mistake and I'm still not done trimming it. I put the branches in buckets of water after I cut it down on Saturday (flip day 43) and this morning the leaves were starting to rot. So I pulled out everything left and hung it in the garage with a fan on it until I get home tonight.

So here is the Monday update of the lanky Candida harvest on flip day 43, a full 9 days earlier than the mother went. As always, let's start with the pre-harvest pic. I had to lean it against the wall as it hasn't stood up on its own for months!

It took forever to cut it down with the hundreds of tiny branches of larf. Some of the tiniest larf you can imagine. Probably 15 trichomes each. There were a few colas that I could use for the @Amy Gardner tribute though:

And the leftover branches:

You can't tell from what's left how absurd this plant was, so you will just have to trust me!

I cut each bit off the stems as I trimmed. And after trimming this weekend, this is what it looked like on the drying rack:

I probably have about 30% of the plant left to do. I won't be curing these so I won't get a true 62% RH weight, but I'll see where the buds settle to after a week sitting out.

Moving on to other Candidas and per earlier conversations about the two different phenotypes of the CD-1, let me show you two clones. They both were planted on 6/23 and have been growing in the same environment. The one on the left was taken from the CDNT top clone (coming down this weekend), and I can only guess the other one was taken from the lanky one I just chopped. The other two clones taken from those plants look exactly the same. @Chris Scorpio can we say that the one on the left is the indica pheno and the one on the right is the sativa pheno?

That's all I've got for today! I hope your weekend felt more fulfilling than mine. I still haven't finished trimming this shite plant, my IIP is showing more rot, and I bought a UV bug zapper to deal with the house flies and it doesn't even attract them, or anything. I think I've gotten 3 moths in the last 48 hours.

Moving on...
OoF!

And I dont envy that plant! I’m glad h00k posted his, otherwise I would have! That one he has is definitely the Sativa pheno :eek:

Guess there’s no trouble choosing which one you won’t bother keeping :thumb:

Nice big bowl of AK to keep the lovely lady happy! :blunt: :bravo:
Up camping, so I'll make it short

I thought I had both phenos, but by the time they went to flower they looked exactly the same

Now someone swears they did get both, based it on alternating buds more than leaves

I never did any clones, but all mine did really stretch and turn to bushy shrubs

Back
Top Bottom