InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey Shed, hope you’re feeling better.
When you make your salve, does the freshness of the stems/roots make a difference? I rinsed out some bones and left them in the sun to dry - and forgot them... they’re pretty dried out and sun bleached. Would you think they’d still be okay to use?

When you make your salve, does the freshness of the stems/roots make a difference? I rinsed out some bones and left them in the sun to dry - and forgot them... they’re pretty dried out and sun bleached. Would you think they’d still be okay to use?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Took the lanky Candida down yesterday and oy the larf is crazy! It's going to take to days to trim so the other one is going to have to wait. Pics later.

Dried out is how you want them to be. Stems roots leaves and all. Get rid of the moisture and let them cook in the oil long enough to re-oildrate. Mine went 4 days as I recall.

Otherwise you end up with water in your mix which you don't want.
Thinking for you shed
Look what happened and finally came down man
Hope life is good man
Miss you bro.
Thanks Joe! Shed looks great. I hope it didn't take too long to rip it apart and get it too the town dump. I hope all is well up with everything by you.

I'll get to your thread this week. Very slow getting caught up.
Shed is that how you look smashed?
LOL!
Here’s the story, of a lovely lady, who was bringing up three very lovely girls...
Three girls might have been easier than two completely untrained Candidas!

Back later... :ciao:

Clones are looking pretty good , that should give you something to do once they get in gear . Do you put clonner on the stems before or after in water cups ? Hope the weekend is going as planned.
I'll be making bonsai mothers of a few and tossing the rest. None of them will be grown out until next spring at the earliest.

Stems get dipped in Dip'n Grow and then sunk into the ProMix. Then soaked in distilled water and compacted.

Weekend not exactly as planned...thought I'd have time for both Candidas but alas. The question I haven't found the answer to is what does CBD degrade to when it goes amber?

I found this after a semi-extensive interwebs search:

Cannabielsoin- CBE ,due to photo-oxidation

Skip to near the end for the part you're interested in...

May not help you,but I gave it a shot... :) .
Great info carcass, :thanks:.

Found this:
"Effects and Medicinal Uses ofCannabinoids
As of now, there are no described pharmacological uses for CBE specifically."

From here:

But I don't know how old that is. I'll have to keep checking when I'm back on a computer.

Thanks again carcass!

Back
Top Bottom