InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

As I will with my Co2 meter
If you're running the CO2 while you're sleeping, you better have a meter with an ALARM on it next to your bed. :eek:

-----------------------------------------

Tuesday update: I dropped three DDA seeds in water last night. This morning I had this:

Someone is anxious to sprout! BTdubs, the bubbles are from the H2O2 I soaked them in before I put them in the distilled water.

And from birth to death, here are the last possible AK-47 cuttings from the original seed planted in May 2017:

I kept only the one in the left cup with the tiny bit of green on top, but it looks like this is the end of the line for that plant. Don't feel too bad though, I have many many jars of it in stock.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming... :slide:

Ventilating to where? Outside I hope. I doubt your doors are air tight and most have a gap at the bottom...and I'm sure you know that CO2 is a bottom-dwelling gas.

I do worry about you!
Yes workshop is about 10-15m2 open window... well its not over pressurized in my workshop so I'm not a bit worried.

Strange fizzy feeling in my mouth, it taste metal...

:cheesygrinsmiley:

What RH Bovida Pack do I need to get to put in a jar with my bud to cure it after I take it out of the fridge and brown paper bags doing the Low and Slow method ? I see they have 72% and 68% etc.
62% 67g packs in half gallon/64oz jars is what Old Salt recommended. Two weeks into cure and they seem to be working perfectly. The smell is amazing.

I was told to not fill the jars completely and they stay at a constant 68F 60-62%.

F94F1F95-65FD-4203-8859-D6CEAF801EEC.jpeg

62% 67g packs in half gallon/64oz jars is what Old Salt recommended. Two weeks into cure and they seem to be working perfectly. The smell is amazing.
I was told to not fill the jars completely and they stay at a constant 68F 60-62%.
Great haul Adam! When I burped in jars I went 3/4 full so I could roll them around and get them unstuck (I burp in Derbybags now), but when I cure I fill to the lid without squishing anything. They got squished enough when they were growing :).

Great haul Adam! When I burped in jars I went 3/4 full so I could roll them around and get them unstuck (I burp in Derbybags now), but when I cure I fill to the lid without squishing anything. They got squished enough when they were growing :).
Not bad for my first two.... Thanks for the instruction on the process. It seems to be working like a champ. I wish the Bovetas I got were smaller. 67gm packs take up a lot of jar real estate.

Im not sure why that post didn’t show as a reply to the conversation. Makes it seem out of place. I think the question was 5 pages back. Lol!

I’m itching to get the other 4 chopped so I can throw the new generation into flower. I never got anyone to adopt the others so I guess we’re rolling 5 deep on this round. Ones ready to uppot now. I’m curious to what it ends up doing. She’s so massive compared to her sister clone.

Top it and supercrop it! Are you going to scrog again or just go with supports like you did at the end?
Honestly was going to go without topping and see how tall/big of a bud I can get out her. I have two to play with, but wanted to see what they do naturally this go around.

This is the Mother I pulled it from. Itching to chop her, but Penny convinced me to wait another week. She’s ugly as hell, but I went through hell with this grow. I’m surprised she even produced the way it was looking lol. Passing on the SCROG until I can get a whole setup for it. I really bombed it this time. I must say the net was fancy though!

574D3B3E-EBB6-4388-B6EE-4326714B8F10.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom