InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Good morning everyone! It's Wednesday update time, so let's start with Tuesday night...

As I mentioned, dryer air has moved in and made it possible to get the RH back down in the DTF and Sour G bags. Now let's get some final weights!

DTF final weight is 209 grams on the scale, plus 3 grams already smoked, for a total of 212 grams / 7.5 ounces:

And Sour G final weight is 277 grams / 9.8 ounces:

That just leaves the last AK-47, which is over-dry at the moment, so I need to get it back to 62% for an accurate weight. Once I get that weighed, I will put together a list of the 9-plant summer grow and see how it went.

Remember the DDA seeds I dropped in water Monday night and had one tail Tuesday morning? Well, this is what I came home to after visiting my dad last night:

I'm a bit worried that this seed didn't split along the seam. But the tap looks healthy so I'm hopeful:

And WTF is this? It looks like it has already sprouted a white shoot in the water!

They all went into peat pucks in the Shoebox of Light®, and this morning that sprout had broken through the peat :eek: :

I loosely covered it with a bit more peat as I don't think it's ready for daylight yet, nor is the tap root big enough to support it.

Finally, let's take a look at the Amnesia Haze auto on day 12:

I watered it with 3g/gallon MegaCrop because of the low ambient RH. I don't want it drying out at this young age.

So far so good!

That DDA is growing like a bat outta hell!!
IKR! I've never seen that before, and only time will tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing. :rolleyes:
Hope yer Amnesia Haze auto is as good as my photo was
Great strain for sure
I'm hoping for a nice long veg first! I'd like to get some LST done on it. And as long as it's a sativa, I'm happy :).
AHA 1 you're cleared for take off, enjoy your flight.
LOL! It does have a nice wingspan. I hope it's smooth sailing.
Nice pull Shed! I didn't know you weighed in metric.
Amazing with the seed it wants to set sail!
Babies look awesome!
Got my Co2 meter running now, just need to get it inside the tent. No worry about me its only 400ppm in workshop.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Crazy! I weigh in metric and then convert it so I can tell what it really is ;).

Put the meter inside the tent during the day, and next to your bed wired to an alarm at night!!

I just bagged for cure my ATF Fem seed plant I harvested

God it smells amazing....the DTF smelled the same too when I grew it

ATF I did

Probably 16% THC ish..maybe a bit more

Plate13-Final.jpg

I do have a bunch ta test soon

DTF
Fruity Jack...CBD strain
Alaskan Purple
Purple Haze x Malowi, once it cures
Golden Tiger...same same
Mendocino Purps....ohhhhhh that's some good Shizzzle my Dizzzzzle