InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

The tasting kind.
Oh yeah, that too!

---------------------------------------------------

Thursday update, the one where the white sprout turns green.

The white spout I covered up yesterday morning when it broke through the peat had broken through again last night, and had turned a lovely shade of green! Here they are this morning:

The thumbnail of that image looked like an screeching owl with different colored eyes:
screaming eagle.JPG

This is now DDA 1:

And because it was up, it was time to get it into the sun:

Planting the peat involves taking off the cover. Many find this step unnecessary, maybe even a point of contention. It took about 3 seconds and I do it every time:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I dusted the peat with Mykos, and then planted and watered with distilled water about 3" out from the stem:

Grow baby grow! :cheer:

Now we wait for the others...

I'll check this weekend. I'm sure no one will watch it with me though...
Shed bro ..sorry to interrupt buddy.

Want it you that had wicked info on vapor pressure defiect ? Trying to help a 420 member out.

Want it you that had wicked info on vapor pressure defiect ? Trying to help a 420 member out.
I believe this is the one he refers members to.

Incredible isnt it!? How fast it went green once it was in the light :love:
Yes! But I'm not sure putting it outside was the best idea. It didn't look too happy when I got home. Pics in the morning...
MrSauga's got you!
grow baby grow!
More Owl pics!
LOL! Thanks Lowded. I'll see if I can find another owl for ya ;).
I believe this is the one he refers members to.
Well done. :thanks: MrS to the rescue!
Sauga beat me to it... link above to VPD thread provided by our good buddy @Archiweedies :thumb:
Which could have been Amy to the rescue but for timing. Of course, Joe didn't even use that link so I went and posted it in his thread for the OP. 🤷

Thank you all for helping .

I was able to help him out a bit as well.

Cheers , have a blessed Friday .:lot-o-toke:

Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday update, where we begin to give up hope on DDA 1.

But let's lead off with the Amnesia Haze auto on day 14:

Some nice lower growth happening so I'm looking forward to a bit more height. Then I can start laying it flat.

On to the DDA news...last night, another sprout was pushing the peat out of the way, and I fully expected it to be standing tall with the cots out wide. Instead, this is only as far as it had gotten in 12 hours:

So I wet it and moved the shell off the leaves:

Tore the cover off the peat, sprinkled some Mykos on it:

And planted it in the 5 gallon DDA pot:

Next to DDA 1, which is looking pretty sad this morning.

I'm still waiting from a sign from DDA 3, alone in the Shoebox of Light®. We'll see!

Hope you had a great week and have plans for a better weekend. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom