InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Cute lil’ buggers.
Well, one cute one and one on death's door! And it was cute yesterday morning so who's to say what tomorrow will bring. :)
which one set sail during the swim run?
DDA 1, the one with one foot in the grave.
Amazing babies,
Baby.
Amnesia looks super happy!
So far so good! I never trust autoflowers...
I think you're right about the DDA, but the 1st set looks healthy. Giver just a little more time...
I've got all the time in the world now! So much time that I occasionally forget to put the clone mothers under the CFL and they stay out all night. :oops:
Rooting for the underdogs! :yahoo:
Thanks JC! All DDAs are underdogs at this point :).

DDA1 is a little "iffy",but the rest are well on their way!
My GDPx looked like that for 3 days,but then she snapped out of it...
I seriously thought she was going end up a SPOG ® for a week or so...

Highya ITS,

That Amnesia Haze looks very healthy. I'm wondering if sativa autos will veg longer than indica autos. A little fun game to notice. I'm also hoping for the DDa to wake up! Never seen that before.
Are you now retired (in reference to all the time in the world). If so, congrats! Growing cannabis is more fun being retired. At least for me. Cheers

I'm soliciting opinions on a non-growing topic! As I have mentioned, I'm going in for hernia repair surgery later this month, and this one will be open rather than laparoscopic. I have no idea how much more painful the recovery will be, but I bet it's going to be a lot!

While I have no problem taking Norco for pain, I'm considering THC as an option as well, seeing as I have some on hand. :)

I know many folks find THC great for chronic and migraine pain, but how about post-surgical sliced-your-body-open acute pain?

Here are a list of THC strains I have available, so if you have any experience on this, please let me know what you think:
AK-47
Bedroom Cookies
Berry Bomb
Blueberry
Blue Treacle
Brooklyn Sunrise
DTF
It's It Punch
Peyote Critical
Sour G

:thanks:

I mean

Getti g yer gut and nads ripped open...I'd need some good meds personally for a few days

Then transition into THC

Been there...done that

The DTF is a great couch lock after 4 or 5 hits

I made some topical and used it on my knee when I was early into recovery and starting to exercise more. You are talking topical, yes? Of course you can imbibe or inhale as I've heard all 3 together work best. I know you're off the later two options but it worked well for me, as a topical only, and I used Berry Bomb, cause well...

IT's Tha BOMB!!!!!!!!!!

I mean
Getti g yer gut and nads ripped open...I'd need some good meds personally for a few days
Then transition into THC
Been there...done that
The DTF is a great couch lock after 4 or 5 hits
I'm sure it will be norco or perc to start, but I'd like to take it down to advil or tylenol as soon as possible. And if it's still really painful at that point, I'm thinking "what else do I have on hand?"
I made some topical and used it on my knee when I was early into recovery and starting to exercise more. You are talking topical, yes? Of course you can imbibe or inhale as I've heard all 3 together work best. I know you're off the later two options but it worked well for me and I used Berry Bomb, cause well...
IT's Tha BOMB!!!!!!!!!!
Not topical as this will be an open wound until it closes up. I was thinking capsules.

Are you having surgery for an Inguinal hernia? Have you ever had one before? I had my 3rd one about 18 months ago. It was pretty painful for the first 3-4 days. After that, not too bad, but kinda felt like the nerves were real tight. I was, for the most part, back to some what normal activity in about a week. The doctor used staples on mine. They took them out one week later. I didn't use all of the prescribed pain meds.

remain hopeful!
Always! :D

I grew a blueberry Auto and an amnesia auto side by side and the amnesia was squat and a little branch and the blueberry stretched to over a metre! Opposite of what we might’v expected. So yah - not predictable at all!

Pain - OK. The most published ratio I’ve seen for pain is 1:1 CBD:THC. It’s what i use and it’s great. We used a 2:1 ratio for my partner for the post surgical pain after lung surgery and that was initially alongside the opiates. The cannabinoids will help the opioids work better so you should be able to take less of them for the needed effect and then slowly transition off them completely onto the canna only. Under the tongue is still the best way - but caps would work too I guess. 1-2hrs is a long time to wait for a painkiller to kick in tho’. UNder the tongue hits me in 15 minute or so... SO my advice is, mix it with CBD for best effects and play with ratios a bit, knowing that 1:1 is, for many people, the ‘holy grail’ for pain :)

I had to have the right side re-done. It was a while ago, but if I remember correctly they didn't use any mesh the first time. The last one was on the left side. So far so good.

Back
Top Bottom