InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

o_O

------------------------
Thursday and it's too chilly (for plants) to be outside in spite of the sun. Just one quick color-shifted pic of the AK in the shed. Tip spreading and supercropping continues unabated.

I'm working out how to get an extension cord in the bike shed, as I may need both a fan and my mini dehumidifier!
she is getting HUGE! nice plant man :)

Special thanks to Gorilla Seeds for their sponsorship of this site and the contests! My order took only 9 days (once they shipped ;)) from the UK! They are very generous with the freebies when you check out. I ordered 5 seeds and got 10 for free (not to mention some extras thrown in by Sherry for my MOTM win) :thumb:.

Instead of zooming in, here's the list:
Ordered:
CBD Lemon Potion Auto: 60/40 Indica dom, 14%:7% CBD:THC, 70 day harvest
Narcotic Kush Auto: Indica dom, 22% THC, 60 day harvest (right!)
Amphetamine Auto: Indica dom, 16%TCH, 50 day harvest (really?)
Freebies:
Purple Skunk Mass Auto: Indica dom, 18% THC, 60 day harvest (this is getting a bit absurd, no?)
Auto Masszar: 50/50, 19% THC, 70 day harvest
Honeysuckle Fem Photo: no info on website
Knockout Fem Photo: Sativa dom, "Insanely Strong"
Purple Envy Fem Photo: Indica dom
UK Cheese Auto: 75/25 Indica dom, 13–16% THC, 65 day harvest
Blue Treacle Auto: no info on website [edit: found another site that calls it a "balanced hybrid" at 15-18% THC]
Blueberry OG Fem Photo: Indica dom
Tangerine Dream Fem Photo: 23% THC
Peyote Critical Fem Photo: 80/20 Indica dom
Triple Cheese Fem Photo: 80/20 Indica dom, 22% THC

That's a shit-ton of Indica dom! My AK better produce well or my wife will not be a happy camper. I've got no auto sativa doms here. Looks like I'll drop the Auto Masszar this weekend and see how it goes!

quick question guys... is there a seed bank that you prefer over others or you guys just go with the ones that have the stain you want? I'm asking because I'm still shopping for my 4 stains for my first grow and I'm not very familiar with all the bank seeds out here... My Cali Og was from Crop King seeds and I have spent some time on seedman and I would love to have freebies 2 :rofl::rofl: so in your opinions and experiences what would you guys advise me?

and nice order Shed

she is getting HUGE! nice plant man :)
quick question guys... is there a seed bank that you prefer over others
Thanks leftout! I think if you're looking at a strain that only one place carries it doesn't matter what anyone else recommends. You gotta go where the seed is. Other than that, any one of the sponsors here would be great. I'm sure if you search the forums for the name of the store you're looking at you will find reviews and comments on their customer service and ship times.

It's Wednesday and I'm suffering from STORM WATCH fatigue. They keep promising the biggest storm of the season: Monday night, Tuesday morning, Tuesday evening, this morning. It just started to drizzle...we'll see! I hear it's worse in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties, but that's not where I AM damn it!

Little update this morning since it wasn't raining. Here is the AK with 3 days left before flip.

I take off a few leaves every morning, but I'm going to do a serious defol before I flip it on Saturday. There are some stems that are very floppy so I may take those off as well. I'm sure it has more tops than it will support in flower, so culling now doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Also, I gave Gold Leaf about 3/4 gallon of diluted nutes to flush a bit of the N out because it was looking a bit too dark for me.

After this "storm" we may be done with the wet and gray for a while at least, so the plants will be happy to be in the sun. Once we get to the beginning of April I'm going to rehome two AK-47 clones and find a backyard to plant them in.

Only love
Can bring the rain
That makes you yearn to the sky
Only love
Can bring the rain
That falls like tears from on high.

love reign o'er me video - Yahoo Video Search Results

[thanks Pt for the idea of linking yahoo videos so they don't embed and violate the rules]

Mornin Shed!
Ooh that AK is looking totally lovely :yummy:
Have a great day! I’m hoping to post my harvest shots in a little while...
Thanks Amy! Looking forward to seeing all those buds!
They are easy on the eye that's for sure! Cheese5 is right behind her(AK). They have a stunning resemblance!
They might look similar, but I'm 100% sure they don't smell anything alike :). I'll be looking to trade my cheese seeds for something else!

The original Exodus Cheese is a phenotype of Sensi Seeds Skunk #1, it will have different smells and tastes popping up. It’s usually a very good yielder in the end.

I'd hold off on that. My little cheese is VERY sweet smelling and fruity too. A joy to smoke so far! Speaking of which....time to see how she's curing!
The original Exodus Cheese is a phenotype of Sensi Seeds Skunk #1, it will have different smells and tastes popping up. It’s usually a very good yielder in the end.
The only cheese strain I've encountered was an English Cheese (or something close) my wife was smoking for a while. I hated the smell of the buds and the smell of the smoke was nauseating! I've got a UK Cheese Auto (might be the same strain) and a Triple Cheese. They could give me a pound a plant and I won't grow them :).

Yeah - they also do a thing called a ‘pie floater’ which is literally a meat pie floating in pea soup. Disgusting idea IMO! I mean half the fun, if not all of it, with a pie is the pastry, and who wants soggy pastry that’s been soaking in pea soup!

That thing you said @Pennywise about the cheese being all teh rage in the UK for a while... that explains a lot. I was there in ‘92 and yep - some rank smelling weed for sure! The hash, on the other hand... never had better ...

Back
Top Bottom