InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Good morning Shed I use a potato ricer to give the cheese cloth a good squeezing.
1601994275236.png
I use one of those to squeeze butter from the cheese cloth. Handy tool

Thanks Norcali!

Interesting info Fred! I wonder if the terpenes that make a plant feel more indica or sativa tend to be less volatile.

My oil-making process is basically identical (except for the air fryer :) ), but I learned from @Cannasavvy that the LSL should go in after infusion rather than before. Her process, testing, and results start here if you want to check it out.
Thanks Shed! I guess I'll be adding my lecithin post infusion. Awesome info!Stay stoned and stay stoneder

That's 337 grams or 11.89 ounces (without the 15.4g of rot, which I'm not including in my totals). At 130 days above ground, that comes in at 2.6g/day for a new record in production efficiency!
That's an impressive record Shed! Great Job! Just hit me up if you are ready for a next run!

@Weedseedsexpress I'm curious as well. As I was browsing your site, where do your genetics come from? Are they in house bred or as @InTheShed shed mentioned earlier, are you just the reseller? You all seem to have much more info per strain than most sites! So that's a very big plus.

Hi Mighthymoe!

Sure we understand and sorry for my late reply!

We actually breed all the seeds ourselfs coming originally from clones. Well, most of it. For this we use a network of breeders both in the Netherlands and Spain.

Also thank you plenty for your compliments! We are currently working on a re-design but that will take some time (months / half a year) with some great new features!

Please let me knowif you have any questions. I'm always happy to answer those!

Have a great day!

Cheers, David

Friday update, because yes, I am still growing some plants...

I took some individual shots of the winter three, all 28 days old today, so let's roll up on to the sidewalk and take a look!

First up, Colombian Gold 1:

Colombian Gold 2:

Durban Poison:

They all stand about 14" tall, but the growth down low is very different. Here are the lowers on CG1:

The first node is only half a node, but I almost always remove the first nodes.

CG2:

The lower nodes on this are already trying to make it to the canopy!

DP:

All the lowers on this one are pretty tiny so I'll probably top this one first, as it will take the longest for them to catch up.

It's been really overcast in the mornings lately, so I'll turn the light up in the tent a bit this weekend to compensate.

That's all I've got today plant-wise, but thanks for visiting! :ciao:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Shed! I guess I'll be adding my lecithin post infusion. Awesome info!Stay stoned and stay stoneder
Always glad to help!
Interesting Shed ,Thanks for the explanation on the process
Any time sb! I try to share anything of interest that happens at my house (mostly related to cannabis of course :)).
That's an impressive record Shed! Great Job! Just hit me up if you are ready for a next run!
Thanks David! They were a pleasure to grow.

Good update Shed. I'm torn between the female and male thing now though. CG plants that have a half a node as the first node in California are males. So my best guess now is one and one.
What kind of temps are you having down there. Cooler than normal mornings and warm afternoons?

LOL!
Good update Shed. I'm torn between the female and male thing now though. CG plants that have a half a node as the first node in California are males. So my best guess now is one and one.
What kind of temps are you having down there. Cooler than normal mornings and warm afternoons?
Yes, but not hot like last week when it was in the 90s during the day. Today's top temps will be in the low 70s. Skies still overcast at 11:15am.

Next week we can start to play guess the sex. I see some things happening at the nodes.

LOL!

Yes, but not hot like last week when it was in the 90s during the day. Today's top temps will be in the low 70s. Skies still overcast at 11:15am.

Next week we can start to play guess the sex. I see some things happening at the nodes.
I think I guessed all female....? That Durban is looking mighty leggy :cheesygrinsmiley: I really hope I’m wrong, but I’m going to call male on that one. :eek: And I’m always wrong so you have nothing to worry about! LOL:love:

Back
Top Bottom