InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I think I would Shed, after seeing the only successful attempt we know of at higher concentrations, it may have been luck or maybe Blue Dream is just an EASY bitch :rofl:

Now that I have seen/heard of 2 different sources both claiming 100ppm for cannabis, I will be working with that +/- 10ppm and see what that does, I was never able to find info specific to cannabis in the past.

Agreed, gents. It looks as if a lower concentration is what we’re after.
Will you be trying up to four concentrations, Shed? Your 60, 72, 90 and 120 sounds like a good spread for the cause!
Now that I have seen/heard of 2 different sources both claiming 100ppm for cannabis, I will be working with that +/- 10ppm and see what that does, I was never able to find info specific to cannabis in the past.
the concentrations I tried were 120, 140, 160, and 180ppm
Since you already tried 120ppm I don't see a reason to try that one again, so I'll go with 100, 150, and 200ml additions to the original mix. Spraying starts tomorrow, and if they get really stretchy it's going to get even tighter in the tent!

:woohoo:

Hey everyone.

I just bought 10 seeds of a strain called Alpine Star CBD from weedseedsexpress and got 10 free and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it? Here's a link to the strain:

Alpine Star CBD

I couldn't find Candida anywhere online. Everyone was out of stock. So, I started looking for high CBD, low THC strains on the websites of the 420 magazine's seed vendors and I thought this strain looked like a good alternative.

Hey everyone.

I just bought 10 seeds of a strain called Alpine Star CBD from weedseedsexpress and got 10 free and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it? Here's a link to the strain:

Alpine Star CBD

I couldn't find Candida anywhere online. Everyone was out of stock. So, I started looking for high CBD, low THC strains on the websites of the 420 magazine's seed vendors and I thought this strain looked like a good alternative.
@candycane is growing one right now. She has a cool purple pheno.
They don't like a lot of feed. That is about all I know.

Thanks, VG. I'll check it out. Do you know if she's using MegaCrop?
She is using MC.
She is gone for a bit. She just had surgery and should return soon.
She is well into flower by now.
You can still check out the early part of the grow.
I'm sure she will entertain any questions you have once she is back.

the heat required to sterilize is near the point of infusion and decarb. however the time required is longer. you would be destroying the terpenes and thc you wish to extract, negating what you are trying to harvest.

on the plus side - oil infusions do remain closer to sterile longer due to the moisture. dry heat will not sterilize as well. the base issue are the organics. you just can't sterilize them all unless you have lab conditions.

if you ever eat a bad cookie or brownie you'll understand. it'll wipe your guts out for days. married to the toilet. you probably won't even taste it or have a gag reflex like normal bad food.

edit: this is an issue for commercial foods as well. there are routine food recalls on store shelf crackers. biscuits, cookies etc ... all around bad coconut, or other oil handling. we're talking un refrigerated foods, baked goods in
particular.

it's the oils that make them go off usually.

Thank you for this! Invaluable.

I refrigerate all my infusions, but then I do cart them out and reheat them if I want to split them out into doses, capsules etc.

Is there any risk in reheating and then putting them back in the fridge?

Would you take a second look, those are not shadows. I can see an antenna on the one on the right. looks to be about a dozen to me

Ok, don't mean to be a busybody, but was curious, and I can't unsee them now.

1607228875100.png

Back
Top Bottom