InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I am eagerly awaiting to see how the 90ppm works on the Candida, especially after finding that article recently that suggested 100ppm was the sweet spot for cannabis :)

I'll do that tomorrow, and this is the way I figure to do it:
I take my remaining 180ppm mix from the fridge and split it into three equal amounts of 100ml (not sure how much is left).

One gets diluted with 50ml distilled water. That's 120ppm (180*0.66).

One gets diluted with 100ml distilled water. That's 90ppm (180*0.5).

One gets diluted with 150ml distilled water. That's 72ppm (180*0.4).

Are my numbers accurate?

Also, I wonder if @DutchinAB might have gotten the same response from his various dilutions because he was spraying them all on the same plant.

:dude-knocking: @DonkeyDick

Also, I wonder if @DutchinAB might have gotten the same response from his various dilutions because he was spraying them all on the same plant.
I can say from my attempt I don’t believe the same response to the different concentrations was due to spraying the same plant. There was no noticeable affect to the control branch left to flower female; no stretch or similarity in bud development to the sprayed limbs at all. Which leads me to believe the GA3 is limited to where it makes direct contact.
DAB was mixing with 500ml as I originally suggested giving him 120-180ppm. Yours will be the one I am watching closely, the 90ppm spray

Correct in the concentrations I tried were 120, 140, 160, and 180ppm. I think these were too concentrated, and will be trying lower concentrations, one even diluted in 1L of distilled water; simply for the sake of trying!

Shed would you please assist in potency calculations.
5 oz's (generic potency-15%- buds) in 5 cups of coconut oil in MB2, processed into 4 1/2 cups infused oil and of that take
1/2 cup infused oil added to chocolate to = 2 1/4 cups
microwaved & divided into 48 chocolate drops
1 drop = ? mg THC
? :hmmmm: :thanks:
48.6?

that's a interesting one :popcorn:

:cheesygrinsmiley: Shed would you please assist in potency calculations.
5 oz's (generic potency-15%- buds) in 5 cups of coconut oil in MB2, processed into 4 1/2 cups infused oil and of that take
1/2 cup infused oil added to chocolate to = 2 1/4 cups
microwaved & divided into 48 chocolate drops
1 drop = ? mg THC
? :hmmmm: :thanks:
48.6?
That sounds delicious! Question - is the oil making process (in a jar in the oven) the same when using coconut oil vice EVOO? I’m getting ready to try a coconut batch and don’t want to burn anything! :thanks:

you can do coconut oil and butter at 50/50. works fantastic for a lot of recipes, and adds a little extra texture and flavour.

i make a lot of extractions with an instant pot. simpler, easier, and less expensive than an mb2.

Instant pot does a little or a lot and you don't have to watch it start it and walk away.

Love my instant pot. I turn it on and don't come back for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom