InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey y'all.
This is always a great place to get feedback so I hope you will pardon my intrusion.

I was wondering if anyone is currently using or know of anyone that is using the Blue Planet three part nutrient line with soil or Pro Mix? It comes with Easy Weed and their cal-mag supplements.

I'd like to see it in action.

Hey y'all.
This is always a great place to get feedback so I hope you will pardon my intrusion.

I was wondering if anyone is currently using or know of anyone that is using the Blue Planet three part nutrient line with soil or Pro Mix? It comes with Easy Weed and their cal-mag supplements.

I do not but I'm giving serious thought to trying the @Blue Planet Nutrients organic suite.

Hope that was helpful. :laughtwo:

VG, I found this journal.
Looks like the two part with some additives.
Guess I may have to just bite the bullet and do my own grow if this is all there is.
I won the three part in one of the contests. They haven't been a sponsor for long so it makes sense that the info may be lacking.

Great update Shed! Looks like little JH might be coming around.

Edited due to ignorance.
Thanks for noticing the plant pics Felipe! To answer your edited question, I refer you to the this post.

Nice work with the pollen sacs Shed! See any pollen on them today?
Thanks! No visible pollen still, but I took a few more off this morning and added them to the box. I sent Chris the pics and he said he thought he saw some seeds in amongst the sacs, which didn't surprise him. I'll get some pics tomorrow so you can let me know what you think!

Looks like there are some white spots on the top leaves of the Jack. Are those deficiencies or bugs?
I'm pretty sure they're both. I was laying off the IPM until the plant had more vigor, but I'll go back to spraying them all now.

Nice color choices on the pipe cleaners!
I thought you might like them! :)

Hey y'all.
I have that line but I haven't used it all. I can't get the ratios to fit with my new nute program, so only the Micro shows up in my blend.
I do not but I'm giving serious thought to trying the @Blue Planet Nutrients organic suite.
Hope that was helpful. :laughtwo:
Lol. Immensely! Much thanks GDB. :)
Thought that his was the two part??
It likely is. Sorry!
He specifically went with the two part because it fits his mix better, as I learned with the three-part.
Looks like the two part with some additives.
Guess I may have to just bite the bullet and do my own grow if this is all there is.
I won the three part in one of the contests. They haven't been a sponsor for long so it makes sense that the info may be lacking.
Some nute sponsors just sponsor the site and the contests but don't engage members on the site the way some others do. If anyone can make it work, you can!

Lol. Immensely...

Thought that his was the two part??

Also...anyone using Prescription Blend from sprout? That would be helpful as well. Same thing. Soil or Pro Mix

@ChefDGreen is using Prescription Blend with ProMix for his GSC grow.

Happy Thursday everyone! I thought I would post a quick update on the Summer/Fall weights (since I know you like scale pics!), and some close-ups of the Candida STS plant.

Chris thinks I've got seeds on it, so here are some pics with seed suspects:

Anyone have any thoughts on those? There are probably more but I didn't want to do too much digging.

And here are the pollen sacs that have been drying in a box per the suggestion of @ChefDGreen. There's something that looks like pollen, but it seems to be stuck to the parchment paper like it was wet and then dried:

Should I scrape it off and save it, or is it worthless if it's not powder?

And here are pics for scale. ;)

Jack Herer down to 11lbs but feeling heavier than the Sour G at the same weight. This has not been watered again since transplant:

Chiquita Banana is down to 9lbs and also hasn't been watered again. How low can it go?

And Sour G at 11lbs, and this has been watered once since transplant:

When I put the JH down on the concrete it still leaves a wet spot, so maybe all the water is down at the bottom and that's why it feels heavier than the Sour G of the same weight. :hmmmm:

I hope all is well and you're cooling off from the oppressive heat that's been doming around! Be safe out there.
:peace:

Those are definitely seeds :bravo:

If it has to be scraped up its probably not viable unless the pollen sacs have lots of trichomes on them and that’s why it’s sticky.

Those are definitely seeds
If it has to be scraped up its probably not viable unless the pollen sacs have lots of trichomes on them and that’s why it’s sticky.
:thanks:

I may not get the hundreds I was after (since I don't think either of the other two plants got pollinated), but something is better than nothing! Not to mention proof of concept. :)

I don't think the sacs I plucked were particularly sticky so I don't know why that's stuck to the bottom. Should I just try shaking the plant over a mirror every couple of days? I don't want to disturb the seeds trying to pluck any more nanners, do I?

Now that there are seeds, how many weeks until they ripen?

Congratulations Shed, Mr. seed & pollen maker. Stay cool
Thanks dynamo! Not as cleanly done as yours, but I'm happy to end up with even a few seeds after a year of trying. :rolleyes:

I should probably make some modifications to the next STS round, including not flipping the flowering plants as early as the STS one. No pistils left on those now.

Back
Top Bottom