Introducing MrExotic

MrExotic

420 Member
Hey there gang I new here to the chat and I'm also a first year farmer I have had a wonderful first year learning how to tend to and take care of my lil babies all the way through them blissing into beautiful flowers 🌼🌹 but after reading a lot of the threads and seeing some of the amazing pics that I now have a lot to learn from the wonderful world of United Farmers you have all gave me a deeper interest in my craft and I now understand a lot better why my flowers aren't as big as I would like I'll please help with my issues

Hey there gang I new here to the chat and I'm also a first year farmer I have had a wonderful first year learning how to tend to and take care of my lil babies all the way through them blissing into beautiful flowers 🌼🌹 but after reading a lot of the threads and seeing some of the amazing pics that I now have a lot to learn from the wonderful world of United Farmers you have all gave me a deeper interest in my craft and I now understand a lot better why my flowers aren't as big as I would like I'll please help with my issues
Mr.E, welcome to the community. You have something in common with almost all of the folks here at 420, we also had a first year as a farmer, and speaking from experience, the crop get's a little better every season, though it will never be perfect.
You didn't mention if you grow indoor or out, photo's or auto's or both perhaps, I do personally.
Looking forward to seeing you post again, take care my friend.

Sorry about the short explanation before my mine are all grown indoor and with mars hydro ts 600 I believe and are aout flowers also on a 18/6 light period with weekly doses of a molasses and a formula soil followed to spec by Mr.Canuks and also a great tea made by my local grow equipment store. I am hoping to one day have the perfect light and maybe Decide on cloth or plastic lol
P.s. This is my DevilXXL auto week 2 of flower she had a minor nute issue but after I corrected it she is thriving.

166053004205691505782390157005.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine Mr. Exotic.

Your plant looks great and off to a good start with a first indoor grow.

I have been here a little while and really enjoy reading the questions posed on this forum and answered by so many knowledgeable people as well as looking at the pictures of people's gardens from all over the world.

This is a picture of my backyard from a few days ago.

Screenshot_20220811-155559.png

Wutz up MrExotic, welcome to 420 mag forum one of the chilliest placez on the interwebz.

We were all first year farmerz at one point and with the help of the highly knowledgeable and friendly group we have here..... We have all grown with our plantz and each time getz better and better ;)

Glad to have another member on board to share info and picz with.....and hopefully we can learn a bit from you as well.

Take care have a dope day :headbanger:

Welcome to 420 Magazine Mr. Exotic.

Your plant looks great and off to a good start with a first indoor grow.

I have been here a little while and really enjoy reading the questions posed on this forum and answered by so many knowledgeable people as well as looking at the pictures of people's gardens from all over the world.

This is a picture of my backyard from a few days ago.

Screenshot_20220811-155559.png
Mr. OG, standing amongst those monsters makes you look 20 years younger and 10 lbs thinner.
Take care my friend and have a safe day.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom