Invi's First Indoor Grow From Clones 2x400w In Soil

Mmmkay, the small blueberry (45g wet) - or at least whats left of it, and the smallest herer (79g wet) is down :)
1 more herer to go then i'll only have the popcorns left from caramelo blueberry and herers.. I'll keep those for another week, and then ill see if they are worth harvesting, or end up in butter.

Last herer will be cut tonight or tomorrow, then i'll post final results for each strain, and averages.

Mmmkay, the small blueberry (45g wet) - or at least whats left of it, and the smallest herer (79g wet) is down :)
1 more herer to go then i'll only have the popcorns left from caramelo blueberry and herers.. I'll keep those for another week, and then ill see if they are worth harvesting, or end up in butter.

Last herer will be cut tonight or tomorrow, then i'll post final results for each strain, and averages.

Exciting :)

Very nice..any new pics from just before harvest?

There is half a herer left only that i'm currently trimming - before harvest pics were a few pages back, but i repost them for convenience..

love the new harvest Invi, and that trimmer you have sounds worse then the one OMM has. but he at least daved you some and didnt eat it all. maybe you can follow him around and get some of that silk weed:)

love the new harvest Invi, and that trimmer you have sounds worse then the one OMM has. but he at least daved you some and didnt eat it all. maybe you can follow him around and get some of that silk weed:)

Haha i found the silk!

And here is that half herer anyways Tony :)

huhuu i'm done with the herer - another 86g wet. So here is wet yield so far:

Critical Sensi Star: 585g total, 88g / plant average + 170g popcorn
Caramelo: 420 total, 115g / plant + 70g popcorn
Critical Jack Herer: 630g, 189g / plant + 90g popcorn
Blueberry: 296g, average cannot be calculated, since only 1 plant got enough light, but that single plant that was kept well yielded 247g!

Total: 1931g wet (~580g dried at 70% water content)
muhaha!
:cheer::tommy::cheer::rofl::party::ganjamon:

Here is my favorite thing (herer) - thinking of going for the bud of the month contest with it :)
Not sure if i can call it a bud, maybe i should cut it in two and keep the upper half..

crystals!

wow that looks awesome invi...i am envious! haha

nice!

Thanks!! :) I'm so happy with results and there are still some popcorn left - will wait a week and see if its worth harvesting.

i made some more bud shots for all strains (left-right caramelo, sensi, herer, blueberry)

closer..

caramelo

critical sensi star

critical jack herer

blueberry

num num num num num numMMMM

so whats going on now invi?
I know what ever it is will be as good as the last if not better:)

Oh this is the last journal :D

The new one is here
Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

(also in my sig)

Thanks for checking in anyways!!! The new one might turn out to be a complete disaster :D If i make it till flowers i will be a happy man...

Hey Invi:):) How are ya mate??
Thought Id drop by and say hi! Take care and will drop bak in soon ok.. Chat soon, Smokem

Hey Invi:):) How are ya mate??
Thought Id drop by and say hi! Take care and will drop bak in soon ok.. Chat soon, Smokem

Nice to see you mate! :)

So great to meet up with the same people again - im not used to this around the net

Let us grow again then!

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom