Invi's First Indoor Grow From Clones 2x400w In Soil

drool drool drool Did I say Drool?

Oh yes I remember how that sensi star looked! Awesome invi. I could go for a harvest like that right about now. :goodjob:

Beautiful job :) +rep! How's it smell at this time and what was your drying procedure?? What's those larger buds weigh?

Thanks!
Now it smells like bread thanks to the cure :) I have put them in jars as you told, when they got dry to the touch on the outside and still wet inside. I keep opening them every few hours and for the first night i didn't close the lid properly to get some air (i dont have a meter that would fit in the jar so i can only guess how is humidity inside).

I took apart every budsite that was not touching and sticking together by themselves so i ended up with 4-5" long buds that weigh 4-5g. Each top had 2-3 such buds on them.

If you need it for estimation i'll make a pic!

And here is a dried sensi bud

All in all i've got 110g sensi dried so far - it might loose some more weight since cure is not over but i guess that won't be too much.
Also i have the smaller buds from the 5 plants still growing, they look much better now - darker green and putting on some weight.

I have checked the herers, they still seem to be mainly cloudy with some clear and amber here and there..

I completely forgot to mention my big buleberry from seed - she had a severe mite issue so i moved her outside after 1 month flowering.
By now she started vegging again nicely - i'm curious how she will yield.. expected to flower again in a week :)

poor buds have dried off.. hope mold won't appear.

Chopped another caramelo at day 65 - will cut the last one probably today.
She gave me 118g of wet trimmed buds. Cooool! Caramelos seem a bit heavier than the sensi buds, wonder if its just water content or something strain specific.

I think she is ready..

Ohh my... I didnt cut anything except 2 sensi remains since then (they yielded 60g wet so it was worth putting them back).

I simply had no time to trim them, and its impossible to trim when they get dry so i had to leave them alive... they will be completely overripe... Already at least half amber on both yayy what a nightmare!!

look at trichs they are so brown
herer

bleberry

Maybe i won't sleep today.

one word..beautifull. that and a imoticon:party:

Just some more pics of what i should trim in a day or two. I keep seeing small bud leaves being cut at resin-limit when i close my eyes.

If i switch the lights off completely would that give me some more time?
I'm already running at half power, one 400W HID is turned off permanently.

Kill it invi! or at least put him outside where he belongs

Nice job INVI!!!:goodjob:
Looks like you gunna be knee deep in green soon:) Hope theres no more of them bloody caterpillars in there! I HATE BUGS NOW!!!!
But yeah you have done well and they look like should be some nice smoke once dried:) Im getting itchy to flower mine, but its still too early IMO, she is only just establishing her self still i feel...
Her training has only just progressed to the 2nd tether points and i really think her 12 primary branches need to gain in height some more to best achieve a half decent yield. As if i flipped her now, AT MOST IF SHE DOUBLED IN STRETCH, She would be around 5 ft..
Thats not bad, its close to what i want.. But i think if i were to now, she wouldnt stretch much.
I can raise my light some more to try get her primaries to gain height and then possibly flower her, but i think i should try to get these 12 primaries as tall as possible, due to the secondary shoots growing fast and pushing up into the fans above it.
Its been a big job thinking this thru - MAYBE IM OVER THINKING IT!!:scratchinghead:
So thats why im slightly changing things for a couple of reasons and will assess her again at the end of the month. That will be 2 months Veg for her..
Thanks again and any ideas wecome:) Smokemup..:thumb:

Thanks Smokem!

What issue i had with my 400w is that i couldn't get more than 10" buds with it - maybe im doing something wrong, but it lacks penetration i think. And using 1000w is a huge waste. Maybe a light mover could help it?

And a little about smoke...
I could finally taste the caramelo and the herer. I think boost really helped the taste for both... it's the same as the mothers' but stronger, and has more character. Caramelo has a very delicate taste and gives an active high with a little buzz, while herer is brutal in both.. taste kind of reminds me of the smell of a canal, but in a good way which is really weird.

So far it seems the best yielder is the blueberry, even after the N overdose i gave her. She just never got blue - what a shame...
Of course the herers can still come out as best. I haven't cut a single plant yet just a few buds from one of them.

Back
Top Bottom