J & K Perpetual Grow Log - Soil

I think they like having a little challenge sometimes.

I started my clones soaking them a week in willow water, then into coco. No roots a week later. Never misted them until once or twice at the very end. I tried some rooting hormone, back into coco, and 3-4 weeks after cutting they rooted lol.

But I say if it works, do it. :thumb:

I think they like having a little challenge sometimes.

I started my clones soaking them a week in willow water, then into coco. No roots a week later. Never misted them until once or twice at the very end. I tried some rooting hormone, back into coco, and 3-4 weeks after cutting they rooted lol.

But I say if it works, do it. :thumb:

Hehe, 3-4 weeks. That's a long time. I would have given' up a long time before that :)

Deny in love with the coco...

And the buds are more black now then purple.

We have one brick of coco, but we haven't used it yet. Maybe sometime. :)

Looking damn fine in here for sure :) :)

Thank you sir! :)

Will post pictures tonight. I have been away on a weekend holiday! :)
Soooo excited for when the girls wake up. We have never been away from the girls for three days!

Edit: And we got some new strains! :D

Phatt Fruity fem.
Northern Light auto
Royal Haze auto
Amnesia Haze auto
Jack Herer auto

And one I'm really excited about:
CBD - Blue Shark. :)

Hello everyone! :) :welcome:

Here is a big update on a sunday evening! :)

The Big Bud, Critical + and OG Kush are starting their third week of flower tomorrow.
After the CalMag problem (could be Iron def, could be Cal or mag def, but it's fixed :) )
Everyone are looking great :)

Big Bud.

IMG_218212.JPG
IMG_218318.JPG
IMG_218418.JPG

Critical + (1)

IMG_218511.JPG
IMG_218617.JPG
IMG_21888.JPG

Critical + (2)

IMG_218916.JPG
IMG_219019.JPG

OG Kush.

IMG_219116.JPG
IMG_219213.JPG
IMG_219318.JPG

The autos are looking great! :)
They are really starting to put on weight and crystals and after the chomechecking today, I estimate a couple of weeks left. Lots of milky, and still some clear. We're going for that 25 % ambers, so we're guessing its a week or two at least left. But we'll see and keep a close eye. I took too many pics, but I coulden't pick out which one, so here is everyone :)

IMG_219417.JPG
IMG_219513.JPG
IMG_219716.JPG
IMG_219817.JPG
IMG_219921.JPG
IMG_220018.JPG
IMG_220118.JPG
IMG_220217.JPG
IMG_220318.JPG
IMG_220421.JPG
IMG_220515.JPG
IMG_220613.JPG

This is the 125 w CFL veg tent. The newborns are growing at an impressive rate and we chose to defol the shit out of them. :)

Before defol.

IMG_220716.JPG

Cookie Kush.

IMG_220813.JPG

After defol :) (They look so naked...)

IMG_220913.JPG

Here is the clones we chose to repot. We gave some away, but had to throw away a couple.. So next time maybe don't take as many clones, because it was hard to kill off healthy plants... But everything turned out fine and we have one Critical + mother and one OG kush mother. We decided to try out an outside grow, so in two weeks we are going up to the woods to plant 6 girls :) Hoping it will work, but maybe not. We'll see :)

IMG_221124.JPG

Have a nice evening everyone. As always, all input is very welcome :) :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom