Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

I love this strain man it can take any thing not to hard to grow only changed res twice this hole run basically turn key really haven't done much to.them other then set in up the dwc n top feed weekly I'm not even running z7 nor hydroguard or h202 nada I'm really happy this run much smaller but controlled n dialed in

Yeah I'm go in to get into new things hey pw I just lifted my smart pots up have a shyt load roots out my pot is that normal

20181216_112742.jpg
20181216_112737.jpg
20181216_112732.jpg
20181216_112716.jpg
20181216_112701.jpg

Yeah man def this strain making me look good lol but I'm really happy with them now all I'm worried is that my bsa turn out great after being crossed n holding it's auto traits blazejones will soon b running bsa also sent him some beans today he got bsa my grapruit n some killer ? Beans

Cool man, one day I will probably get into breeding and make some seeds but for now I’m gonna run some clones for a bit. I will always be looking for another awesome strain to make another mother lol, eventually I would like to get at least three or four different mothers from dynamite strains and keep them for a while.✌️

Jack grow a plant in that toilet lol fill the boil with Hydrotun and put a recirculated pump in the top to the bottom and add a air stone bam built in hydro bucket. But for real my first grow ever was in a stand alone toilet with a base on the bottom so when flushed it gets filled in the bottom then just pump it back up and flush a few hours later. Haha fun days that was. Also dam so many plants in there. Where do u fit lol.

Lol yeah I dnt k no how I move lol but I manage for shure lol but will b cut down soon to make some room for some new strainesI'm getting from a fellow grower I can't wait

Back
Top Bottom