Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Define "pair with" for you, if you could.

Like complementing effects, similar height, similar flower times, etc.

For a similar type, maybe Orange Bud?

For a color kinda strain, maybe Twilight, Frisian Dew, Frisian Duck, or Passion Fruit?

(all above are referencing Dutch Passion)
Frisian duck ive Ben looking at for years eny of y’all grew it I kno u did orange bud how was it brother

EA1F9B30-224A-4BEE-8E1F-10F839D7FEBC.jpeg

Clones are thriving boy

Frisian duck ive Ben looking at for years eny of y’all grew it I kno u did orange bud how was it brother

It’s about 4” tall, week 2 of veg. :laugh:

Define "pair with" for you, if you could.

Like complementing effects, similar height, similar flower times, etc.

For a similar type, maybe Orange Bud?

For a color kinda strain, maybe Twilight, Frisian Dew, Frisian Duck, or Passion Fruit?

(all above are referencing Dutch Passion)

something that flowered in the same time frame. need a 1:1 cbd/thc strain and decent producing hybrid indica for canna pills. the power plant is sativa heavy. looking at a 9 wk flower window.

something that flowered in the same time frame. need a 1:1 cbd/thc strain and decent producing hybrid indica for canna pills. the power plant is sativa heavy. looking at a 9 wk flower window.
Cbd3:1 is a great cbd strain n is a heavy yeilder also very plump will be breading her for her great traits

Man that’s what I want lol

No u dnt lol it makes for very leafy buds come curing the smell gets fukd up if its 2 leafy plus then its harsher as well lol. So even tho the purple ones are beautiful to look at and very fruity so far all the solid purple strains ive ran kinda suck lmao. Its sad to say but i dnt much care for solid purple strains any more. Ive learned that a green pheno strains but that has purple or blue chunks in the bud to be way better atleast in my opinion. the high the taste the over all bud all of it seems better then if u get a solid purple strain or sumthn. Plus if u grow them good enuf and the right way u can bring out some beautiful colors in a regular plant. But yea man check out my auto i had my buddy looking after her for about 2 weeks while i was under quarantine this is a highbrix Californian Snow auto from fastbuds.

Oh an check it this is the new dab press i ordered an is on the way.

An this is the new bong i got lol. This lil basturd packs a punch so now cant wait to try the black cherry punch threw her lmao.

But yea i got a few mre highbrix girls but didnt wana blow ur thread up any more then i already did lol.

Damn, blaze. That bong is both creepy and wildly cool at the same time. Love it. :laugh:

No u dnt lol it makes for very leafy buds come curing the smell gets fukd up if its 2 leafy plus then its harsher as well lol. So even tho the purple ones are beautiful to look at and very fruity so far all the solid purple strains ive ran kinda suck lmao. Its sad to say but i dnt much care for solid purple strains any more. Ive learned that a green pheno strains but that has purple or blue chunks in the bud to be way better atleast in my opinion. the high the taste the over all bud all of it seems better then if u get a solid purple strain or sumthn. Plus if u grow them good enuf and the right way u can bring out some beautiful colors in a regular plant. But yea man check out my auto i had my buddy looking after her for about 2 weeks while i was under quarantine this is a highbrix Californian Snow auto from fastbuds.

Oh an check it this is the new dab press i ordered an is on the way.

An this is the new bong i got lol. This lil basturd packs a punch so now cant wait to try the black cherry punch threw her lmao.

But yea i got a few mre highbrix girls but didnt wana blow ur thread up any more then i already did lol.
Killer brother plants looking amazing as usual n I agree purple plant are nice to look at but wen it comes to the smoke not to great i grabbed a few for the breading program brother now if I breed a auto with a photo what would I get ???

Nope bout in a week or bit more have to put a curtain up for light leaks don’t want to go that rout n messing these babies lol

This weekend will get ready for the flip pull out the duds res change I want them just to get a bit bigger there loving life now that most are well rooted

They’ll be a little bigger too.
Yup I’m aiming for the bit bigger part I’ll prob flip next weekend do res change n flip

Back
Top Bottom