Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

I have purple lemonade auto coming def goin to make lots of seeds from them n purple queen also coming home to see great things

I have purple lemonade auto coming def goin to make lots of seeds from them n purple queen also coming home to see great things
:drool:

Got a email saying i will be receiving them bye the 7th of next month so will be popping some as soon as I get them

veg / clone room is down for a month or so. got some powerplant i wanna drop next and looking for stuff to pair with it.

Hells yeah power plant sound interesting!!!! There is a lot of out there I’m sure u will pick some fire to join her lol

Hells yeah power plant sound interesting!!!! There is a lot of out there I’m sure u will pick some fire to join her lol

doing photos. would like to find a photo strain that colors in flower. i notice mostly autos doing it like dda.

Expert seeds looked like some fire lol here are the gals today they are doin great some trying to play catch up

Hells yea man lookn gud that black cheese im soooo curious to see her flower out lmao. An shit the new line up is guna be some fire congrats on the new seeds. The mars light u got will make some beasts of those clones gud luck man. Hey i was wondering what is ur light cause i jus did an order 2day an got me a new light to get things rolling again. I got the mars hydro ts1000 is that this light? Eitherway im hoping it will do some great quality buds. Ill have 2 try an find some seeds i made or saved an start from scratch. Cause in the process of moving the garden to its new location my dam box that i had all my seeds in got fukn misplaced!! So now hopefully i can find them or sumthn cause i got this new light coming so need sumthn to put under it lol. I got my last highbrix harvest about to come down at the new garden spot an they are lookn fantastic. Oh an i also ordered a nug smasher finally lol. Its the dabpress brand but i only got the 6ton bottle jack one an i figured no sense in wasting the xtra like 35 40 bux 2 get the 10 ton jack one since it cost more. Like is it really needed to have tht much pressure idk. But eitherway i think it shud b ok an work great but if not its still upgradeable to add the 10 ton jack if i need so thats really cool. But yea jus stoping by to see how u doing brother the garden is looking great nice job wondering what ur light is tho is it the mars ts1000 or no? Anyway off to catch up in the journal an see if u got any more pics lol.

Hells yea man lookn gud that black cheese im soooo curious to see her flower out lmao. An shit the new line up is guna be some fire congrats on the new seeds. The mars light u got will make some beasts of those clones gud luck man. Hey i was wondering what is ur light cause i jus did an order 2day an got me a new light to get things rolling again. I got the mars hydro ts1000 is that this light? Eitherway im hoping it will do some great quality buds. Ill have 2 try an find some seeds i made or saved an start from scratch. Cause in the process of moving the garden to its new location my dam box that i had all my seeds in got fukn misplaced!! So now hopefully i can find them or sumthn cause i got this new light coming so need sumthn to put under it lol. I got my last highbrix harvest about to come down at the new garden spot an they are lookn fantastic. Oh an i also ordered a nug smasher finally lol. Its the dabpress brand but i only got the 6ton bottle jack one an i figured no sense in wasting the xtra like 35 40 bux 2 get the 10 ton jack one since it cost more. Like is it really needed to have tht much pressure idk. But eitherway i think it shud b ok an work great but if not its still upgradeable to add the 10 ton jack if i need so thats really cool. But yea jus stoping by to see how u doing brother the garden is looking great nice job wondering what ur light is tho is it the mars ts1000 or no? Anyway off to catch up in the journal an see if u got any more pics lol.
Dude what’s is up mars great lights brother yo won’t go back lol shyt bro if u don’t find ur beans pm me I got cha I’m running the ts 3000 amazing light brother hands down glad grandpa comes home today brother missed ya man n throw sum pics wen u can brother

doing photos. would like to find a photo strain that colors in flower. i notice mostly autos doing it like dda.
Same here I want a photo to have great coloring but I have found out green pheno are stronger but the purple just looks amazing like from another world

Same here I want a photo to have great coloring but I have found out green pheno are stronger but the purple just looks amazing like from another world

Yea ive noticed the same things. All my solid purple strains its to hard 2 tell the leaves from the buds

I'm totally on the rainbow train. I would love to grow some colorful dank.

Purple Lemonade sounds delicious. Looking forward to seeing that :blunt:

veg / clone room is down for a month or so. got some powerplant i wanna drop next and looking for stuff to pair with it.

Define "pair with" for you, if you could.

Like complementing effects, similar height, similar flower times, etc.

For a similar type, maybe Orange Bud?

For a color kinda strain, maybe Twilight, Frisian Dew, Frisian Duck, or Passion Fruit?

(all above are referencing Dutch Passion)

Yea ive noticed the same things. All my solid purple strains its to hard 2 tell the leaves from the buds
Man that’s what I want lol

I'm totally on the rainbow train. I would love to grow some colorful dank.

Purple Lemonade sounds delicious. Looking forward to seeing that :blunt:
Me too man I can’t wait goin to make a lot of seeds

Back
Top Bottom