Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Me too man my pops witch is anti drug came over n helped me trim since her new I had a week worth but I can say a pack of beer made him forget all he was saying man my cutters were getting stuck lol

That’s what’s I’m says the more help to better lol man I’m def not looking forward to harvest boy that’s goin to hurt lol
Hey jack keep the chin up bro miracles will happen. I feel your pain with the harvest me and the wife r going in deep today for what promises to be a few day nightmare.

lol

my folks busted me up for weed pretty hard when i was younger. now i grow most of it for them :laughtwo:
they use pills and topicals for different things. wanna make them some glycerin tincture, but it's a long time commitment

Hey jack keep the chin up bro miracles will happen. I feel your pain with the harvest me and the wife r going in deep today for what promises to be a few day nightmare.
Dam brother good luck hope wife feels better fam make sure tag me in the fun

lol

my folks busted me up for weed pretty hard when i was younger. now i grow most of it for them :laughtwo:
they use pills and topicals for different things. wanna make them some glycerin tincture, but it's a long time commitment
Yeah man my mom n dad beat my ass wen they knew I was smoking lol I will make some oil this run for my parents just my dad has azma n he can’t smoke
But same here most of my flowers get distributed thru the fam boy once I have buds there is a line or my phn goes crazy my fam really loved last harvest C4 was really good

i'm the only one in the family that smokes.
they all are blown away by the relief it brings them in pills and topicals. family used to look down their noses, now they figger i'm the only one who had it sussed lol

my cousin had it worse tho. spent time for growing. my folks and i had him stay when he got out.

I started with taking the day off work because wifey was getting all worked up lmao. I’ve never seen her so happy to c me take a day off. Should be interesting
Aww that’s amazing brother go have some fun

i'm the only one in the family that smokes.
they all are blown away by the relief it brings them in pills and topicals. family used to look down their noses, now they figger i'm the only one who it sussed lol

my cousin had it worse tho. spent time for growing. my folks and i had him stay when he got out.
I feel what ur saying all I ever did was smoke now my bro had a struggle told him the plant is the only way out just hard to convince ppl

Hahahha lol I babied them really n I’m down for a fuckton of buds mhmmmm

I was originally going to say a metric fuckton, but refrained. But yeah, you're gonna kill it with this run brother.

That’s what’s I’m says the more help to better lol man I’m def not looking forward to harvest boy that’s goin to hurt lol

Sure, we can all pitch in. You won't have and harvest left, but sure, why not. What could go wrong? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine too. I get it, to an extent, but they've come around 180 since way back then. They're interested in it, especially the actual horticultural aspect, but don't partake (yet.)

I was originally going to say a metric fuckton, but refrained. But yeah, you're gonna kill it with this run brother.

Sure, we can all pitch in. You won't have and harvest left, but sure, why not. What could go wrong? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine too. I get it, to an extent, but they've come around 180 since way back then. They're interested in it, especially the actual horticultural aspect, but don't partake (yet.)
Lol I think in need to buy more jars

Lol I think in need to buy more jars

Not sure what quart jars run over your way, but they're about $1.50/ea ($18/case of 12) at most of the stores here.

Obviously the better choice, but damn... at a zip a jar, you're in for a hefty jar bill! Worse problems to have though, so there's that. If your grow was shit, you wouldn't need so many, so could be worse right?

Not sure what quart jars run over your way, but they're about $1.50/ea ($18/case of 12) at most of the stores here.

Obviously the better choice, but damn... at a zip a jar, you're in for a hefty jar bill! Worse problems to have though, so there's that. If your grow was shit, you wouldn't need so many, so could be worse right?
Lol i def agree with u here are 8 bucks for a case witch is not bad but I’m thinking of up grading n getting bigger ones

Last harvest u had 20 jars boy was it he’ll clinking evrey were I’m goin to have to make a plan cuz there goin to me a lot of buds I feel it boy it’s smelling so strong like a citrus berry punch mhmm

Back
Top Bottom