Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Dam brother what all do u use if u havnt checked ph at all? Ive been using my home made silica solution an CalMag bought from the hydro shop along with the mighty grow. So im wondering what u use exactly to not have 2 set the ph. But have ur girls lookn so dam great congrats.
Lol dude don’t flatter my self i try to put on a show for y’all fo sure have to keep up with y’all lol y’all grow some fire n with y’all help def has put me to the front of the line this is the only place I get on super glad made it here n met a salect of ppl that really was worth taking the risk I remember posting pics was so nervous here is few years later lol but brother since I’m using mega crop I’m adding so much to my big ass res I only use to caps full of ph down wen I mix my nutes at res change n they ride for atleast 4 or 5 days till I need to res change cuz they drank all the water I ph tested the hole run last run n if I stayed on my mix for mega crop it really was spot on n stayed that way now wen I ran a smaller res I had ph lil issues but bigger res def helped

Same here did hair cut today will get that out to ya brother there is only one post office open around me super stoked can’t wait to see what ya do with dem

Hells yea bro thts a major hair cut lol an those girls sc like a mofo nice job i bet the bet they bounce back in no time. Cant wait to see that jungle all packed full. Well full of bud that is lol. But yea man i forgot the holiday everything will b stoped plus this covid shit but yea bro super stoked to see what i can do with them. Jus going out 2nite an guna plant sum autos outside. then start a few more indoor an i figured once they pop ill cut the bottom of the pot b4 the tap root reaches it an then jus drop the whole pot an all in the ground so hopefully they jus keep growing an wont get stunted at all from transplant shock since i wont really be transplanting them jus cut the bottom of the pot off b4 the roots reach so maybe can trick the plant into thinking it never got transllanted n jis keep chugging along an get sum beasts going lol. I got like 5 of my bluedream seeds i made going an atleast 3 popped big tails jus sitting in water over night so hopefully they produce some monsters but eotherway i love this strains bud taste an high. An then i got a zkittles indoor im doing plus a rhino ryder tht will start indoor but go outdoor in a day r 2 jis need to b home during the dam day time so i can find spots tht get the best light lol. An with this dam dealing charge i mite get got me kinda nervous cuz they kept my fone an it has a shit ton of pics on it but nun with my face but u can see my hand tats so u wid obviously no its me. But my plan is if they say anything tht its from wen i go on tour with cousin cuz he a rapper an travels for shows n shit an i go on tour with him alot n we end up doing shows at alot of leagal states an every1 has grow ops there so im always gettn to look at new peeps gardens so id jis say yea its from then. So hopefully nuthn happens but alil nervous to have much indoor rite now. So i guess its kinda a gud thing my ma destroyed my whole grow op. But fuk it sux startn all over. So now guna go hide them up in the woods out back off our property alil bit but cant go to the top of the hill or the east side cuz thts where the neighboors have there trail cams setup. So i got the whole left side and there is a huge crator on my side tht i can put stuff there to but need to bring in some better soil cuz tht part is all sand. But yea hopefully they wont be seen way back there which they wont unless u walk off our property an up into the woods an u wid need to know what side to go on otherwise u wud jus walk right past them n not even see them cuz there are a ton of dead trees falln over and tons of cover brush an shit. So im guna stick them on the left side kinda under the brush n trees but off to the side so the sun will hit them perfectly atleast i hope so lol. Idk how it will wrkwith my training idea to keep them low but im sure ill figure sumthn out. But yea i think im guna start my breeding project after this run an if the bluedream turn out gud like the ones i bought. Then ill use them agian n run abunch to pick my best most favorite one n breed into it an really work on jus tht one strain to get my favorite attributes all in one strain lol. But yea man things are kinda lookn up so far lol. I got zkittles auto going indoor in a 10gallon tote im guna do inside an see what i can really do with it. An these rhino ryders make sum huge ass buds so guna make sure tht one goes outdoor lol see how she does then.

What size res you runnin? I’ve had a big of a pH fight with my 20gal. 98.3% sure it the rhino skin though.

Lol dude don’t flatter my self i try to put on a show for y’all fo sure have to keep up with y’all lol y’all grow some fire n with y’all help def has put me to the front of the line this is the only place I get on super glad made it here n met a salect of ppl that really was worth taking the risk I remember posting pics was so nervous here is few years later lol but brother since I’m using mega crop I’m adding so much to my big ass res I only use to caps full of ph down wen I mix my nutes at res change n they ride for atleast 4 or 5 days till I need to res change cuz they drank all the water I ph tested the hole run last run n if I stayed on my mix for mega crop it really was spot on n stayed that way now wen I ran a smaller res I had ph lil issues but bigger res def helped

Ok thats nice to know if i ever get my hydro buckets out again. but for now im guna keep my indoor grow slightly smaller jus incase atleast till my court shit is over an its a forsure they drop the felony dealing charge to jus possession an a misdemeanor then i no for sure they wont raid my house lol. But yea man shits crazy so jus kinda layn low but it was killing me not putting anything the ground an not seeing sumthn growing or havn a garden at all lol. So i had to do alil sumthn lol. But yea i also plan to add in this super deep red spectrum light i got to help add in flower development n density so hopefully shit goes gud an i can pull a decent yield off them.

Had just a lovely morning this morning. :rolleyes:

Ol lady is up and out by 7:30, which is when I have my alarm set for so I can stumble by the coffee pot and roll into my office at the other end of the house.

I hear her leave, then come back in. Kinda heavy footsteps. Heard her open the back door onto the deck, thinking no big deal, maybe it's fixin to rain and she was letting the dog out.

So I roll out of bed, throw on the uniform (shorts, t-shirt, flip flops) and wander into the kitchen....

there's a cop standing there.

Fuuuuck. Not what you want to be peeling your eyes open to, let me tell ya.

However, they were just looking for some idiot that was whacked out and running into/through peoples yards, and was just making sure he wasn't hiding somewhere in the yard. No biggie. But let me tell you, I wasn't ready to give a tour of the garden, to include the nicely framed and displayed cultivation license at 7:30 this morning. :rofl:

Yessir, mr cop, this right here is my dutch bucket tent. Has a 20gal res connected, blah blah blah. Oh, hey, check out my green party lighting.

Nah, not what you wanna do in the morning at all. :rofl:

Wait, a felony for 8 grams?

da fuq???

i've had that confiscated with no charges and a laugh-off before legal here ... that is really behind the times .. :oops:

I know, right? Barely a quarter zip!

Hell, there was more than that sitting on my little end table in the garage this morning when the cop walked through (and into the kitchen, then out the back door.)

Guess they recovered the neighbors truck yesterday. It was sitting back outside their house yesterday evening.

No excitement today, and I’m quite alright with that.

Hope all is well brother!

Found out some more info on the rhino skin that's interesting, . On it's own, it's not "ph perfect." The actual pH perfect stuff that makes it all work is actually only in the base nutes. So you gotta be using those to keep it "perfect."

So that's that, I think. One more week of it when I change tomorrow, and I'll try it at half strength (1ml/gal) to see how it goes and if it drives up the pH as bad. Hopefully not. Can't say I'm wanting to see an increase in the pH down bill, and 6oz a week adds up a lot over a couple months.

Guess they recovered the neighbors truck yesterday. It was sitting back outside their house yesterday evening.

No excitement today, and I’m quite alright with that.
Dam I’ll be freaked out

Hells yea bro thts a major hair cut lol an those girls sc like a mofo nice job i bet the bet they bounce back in no time. Cant wait to see that jungle all packed full. Well full of bud that is lol. But yea man i forgot the holiday everything will b stoped plus this covid shit but yea bro super stoked to see what i can do with them. Jus going out 2nite an guna plant sum autos outside. then start a few more indoor an i figured once they pop ill cut the bottom of the pot b4 the tap root reaches it an then jus drop the whole pot an all in the ground so hopefully they jus keep growing an wont get stunted at all from transplant shock since i wont really be transplanting them jus cut the bottom of the pot off b4 the roots reach so maybe can trick the plant into thinking it never got transllanted n jis keep chugging along an get sum beasts going lol. I got like 5 of my bluedream seeds i made going an atleast 3 popped big tails jus sitting in water over night so hopefully they produce some monsters but eotherway i love this strains bud taste an high. An then i got a zkittles indoor im doing plus a rhino ryder tht will start indoor but go outdoor in a day r 2 jis need to b home during the dam day time so i can find spots tht get the best light lol. An with this dam dealing charge i mite get got me kinda nervous cuz they kept my fone an it has a shit ton of pics on it but nun with my face but u can see my hand tats so u wid obviously no its me. But my plan is if they say anything tht its from wen i go on tour with cousin cuz he a rapper an travels for shows n shit an i go on tour with him alot n we end up doing shows at alot of leagal states an every1 has grow ops there so im always gettn to look at new peeps gardens so id jis say yea its from then. So hopefully nuthn happens but alil nervous to have much indoor rite now. So i guess its kinda a gud thing my ma destroyed my whole grow op. But fuk it sux startn all over. So now guna go hide them up in the woods out back off our property alil bit but cant go to the top of the hill or the east side cuz thts where the neighboors have there trail cams setup. So i got the whole left side and there is a huge crator on my side tht i can put stuff there to but need to bring in some better soil cuz tht part is all sand. But yea hopefully they wont be seen way back there which they wont unless u walk off our property an up into the woods an u wid need to know what side to go on otherwise u wud jus walk right past them n not even see them cuz there are a ton of dead trees falln over and tons of cover brush an shit. So im guna stick them on the left side kinda under the brush n trees but off to the side so the sun will hit them perfectly atleast i hope so lol. Idk how it will wrkwith my training idea to keep them low but im sure ill figure sumthn out. But yea i think im guna start my breeding project after this run an if the bluedream turn out gud like the ones i bought. Then ill use them agian n run abunch to pick my best most favorite one n breed into it an really work on jus tht one strain to get my favorite attributes all in one strain lol. But yea man things are kinda lookn up so far lol. I got zkittles auto going indoor in a 10gallon tote im guna do inside an see what i can really do with it. An these rhino ryders make sum huge ass buds so guna make sure tht one goes outdoor lol see how she does then.
Dude always show me wat u do outside brother would want to do outside grow op for a while ur goin to get some gelato from Seedsman some of white og and candyland wil throw few extra so under kno ur goin to be good wen I make some seeds next run I’ll make sure my peeps are hooked up

What size res you runnin? I’ve had a big of a pH fight with my 20gal. 98.3% sure it the rhino skin though.
I’m running 28 gal the bigger I seen the more stable

Wait, a felony for 8 grams?

da fuq???
Yeah that’s f crazy few grams that’s y I only deal with fam n super close ppl my bro got a year probation for a dam joint

Had just a lovely morning this morning. :rolleyes:

Ol lady is up and out by 7:30, which is when I have my alarm set for so I can stumble by the coffee pot and roll into my office at the other end of the house.

I hear her leave, then come back in. Kinda heavy footsteps. Heard her open the back door onto the deck, thinking no big deal, maybe it's fixin to rain and she was letting the dog out.

So I roll out of bed, throw on the uniform (shorts, t-shirt, flip flops) and wander into the kitchen....

there's a cop standing there.

Fuuuuck. Not what you want to be peeling your eyes open to, let me tell ya.

However, they were just looking for some idiot that was whacked out and running into/through peoples yards, and was just making sure he wasn't hiding somewhere in the yard. No biggie. But let me tell you, I wasn't ready to give a tour of the garden, to include the nicely framed and displayed cultivation license at 7:30 this morning. :rofl:

Yessir, mr cop, this right here is my dutch bucket tent. Has a 20gal res connected, blah blah blah. Oh, hey, check out my green party lighting.

Nah, not what you wanna do in the morning at all. :rofl:
Dam I would have freaked like a mofo

Hope all is well brother!

Found out some more info on the rhino skin that's interesting, . On it's own, it's not "ph perfect." The actual pH perfect stuff that makes it all work is actually only in the base nutes. So you gotta be using those to keep it "perfect."

So that's that, I think. One more week of it when I change tomorrow, and I'll try it at half strength (1ml/gal) to see how it goes and if it drives up the pH as bad. Hopefully not. Can't say I'm wanting to see an increase in the pH down bill, and 6oz a week adds up a lot over a couple months.
Hells yeah lmk how it works out I’ll prob ad it my next grow

Long over due drive-by Jack..

I see a fine crop on it's way.. Looks happy from here.

Stay safe and Keepem Green
Thanks brother for stopping bye there rolling atleast hopefully not to far from finish line

it's kinda become like that up here now. the police don't hassel the homeowners. :)

my mom keeps opening the door to their space to let the aroma out. she likes it. we installed fancy fan and filters so the neighbours aren't annoyed, and she negates it all lol :p

walk around their street and you'll nose out at least another 6 places the same. it's an established neighbourhood with mostly older people. :bongrip:

Kinda, but it was all good. I didn't really care, but I wasn't really awake enough (or in the mood) to have to give a tour of the garden at 7:30 in the morning. First point of interest on the tour would be the big, framed license on the wall though. :rofl:

Hells yeah lmk how it works out I’ll prob ad it my next grow

Did the change Saturday and was at half strength (1ml/gal). The pH has behaved a little better, but still the same pattern. It was initially set at 5.6, and was up to 6.2 yesterday morning. Gave the 20gal res 1ml/gal of pH down, and it was 5.7. Did the same thing last night, and again this morning. So that's 60ml of pH down so far. Granted that's about cut in half of what it was, and it's not spiking out so high (a couple times on bigger doses I caught it pushing 7.0) now. It might go above range if I left it go, but it would have taken a lot longer than it had been.

Since MC already has a little silica in it (although I'd like a little more), I may skip the extra. If the pattern holds, I'll probably need to shoot the res with another 20ml of down this evening, and tomorrow it should be alright. That would make for 80ml total. I guess that isn't terrible, and pretty much about a liter every 10 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom