Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Hi Jack, I can't use conversation function :(
What’s up sara thinking of getting one of sp models to add to my light witch one would you go with already running the ts in my 4 x 4

An me and penny were saying the new sp model looks to be amazing but price is up there goin to have to save up for that one

Getting lost again as usual with threads :laughtwo: :ganjamon: is there anew follow button, couse i stopped getting notifications for this grow.
Anyway all looks Super here hope alls good too. Are u reusing old soil pot do i see ?
And i just picked up the new SP3000 a couple weeks back and its bright even on 50%. When i put it next to a Burple line same watt u couldnt even see the pink untill i dimmed it.
I can take afew pics of it later in my tent, witch ill also tell u mesurments for so u can see it all in action

Getting lost again as usual with threads :laughtwo: :ganjamon: is there anew follow button, couse i stopped getting notifications for this grow.
Anyway all looks Super here hope alls good too. Are u reusing old soil pot do i see ?
And i just picked up the new SP3000 a couple weeks back and its bright even on 50%. When i put it next to a Burple line same watt u couldnt even see the pink untill i dimmed it.
I can take afew pics of it later in my tent, witch ill also tell u mesurments for so u can see it all in action
Would love some pics man idk bout getting my notifications always love the good vibes from all y’all means a lot to me even after a having a hard day I think I’m goin to go with the sp150 I think the 3000 would be too much with my ts3000

If you’re looking for something to kick it up a notch in flower, there’smalways the G8 bloom booster. 90w of straight osram red. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have 2, and they’re nice.

N no I try not to use use the same soil witch I use coco so my autos in five gal have freash coco now my 2 photos I re used coco cuz I just didn’t have freash on deck but I’ve herd bad juju reusing things since I’ve got spider mites my last two runs my last wasn’t to bad untill harvest witch bye then I wasn’t to worried just the heat here n humidity is stupid high so big Disney for bugs ect

If you’re looking for something to kick it up a notch in flower, there’smalways the G8 bloom booster. 90w of straight osram red. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have 2, and they’re nice.
What is up famila were u get urs how much u paid cuz I’m ordering something today so it can get here before I hyt flower with these autos

So just checks pre flower on two autos so probably I’ll spray almost the hole plant on the smaller one n hope I get some beans man I hope they triple in flower

So just checks pre flower on two autos so probably I’ll spray almost the hole plant on the smaller one n hope I get some beans man I hope they triple in flower

Sweet bro awesome gud luck man cant wait to see how it turns out 4 ya. Here is a few autos i have going rite nw Smoothie, Bluedream, an Tangy autos.

These are the girls rite b4 a feeding thts why they look alil droopy. Man these girls are some fatty hoggs this round lmao. The pot is light after 2days an she is lookn sad like she is starving an its not even a full 2days between feedings lol. Im excited to see what they can do since they are such food hoggs lol.

Tangy Auto ^^^ Im jealous :yummy:
N no I try not to use use the same soil witch I use coco so my autos in five gal have freash coco now my 2 photos I re used coco cuz I just didn’t have freash on deck but I’ve herd bad juju reusing things since I’ve got spider mites my last two runs my last wasn’t to bad untill harvest witch bye then I wasn’t to worried just the heat here n humidity is stupid high so big Disney for bugs ect

Same here i try not to, then again i heard its good to because the soil is building micro organisms from the break down of the root from the last grow, u might have to leave everything decompose before using them tho. Most plant i reuse soil in never seem to be 100%
Heres some pics, my tents 4ft by 28 inchs and it fits pretty nice. makes sence to get the smaller one since u have the TS already. Ignore the bad lookiing Widow, its a bad run :nomo:
IMG_2012.JPG
IMG_2013.JPG
IMG_2014.JPG
IMG_2015.JPG

The only one small issue with these so far is the hanging, its kinda like trying to balance a pencle on your finger. The way the hanging bars alow it to swing kinda. Handy if u want the light at a tilt for side growth, i just think it could be more steady. Abart from that seems all good so far

Sweet bro awesome gud luck man cant wait to see how it turns out 4 ya. Here is a few autos i have going rite nw Smoothie, Bluedream, an Tangy autos.

These are the girls rite b4 a feeding thts why they look alil droopy. Man these girls are some fatty hoggs this round lmao. The pot is light after 2days an she is lookn sad like she is starving an its not even a full 2days between feedings lol. Im excited to see what they can do since they are such food hoggs lol.
Dam urs look huge lol so blaze since mine are a bit small I’m thinking of spraying one hole plant with sts to increase the odds

Tangy Auto ^^^ Im jealous :yummy:

Same here i try not to, then again i heard its good to because the soil is building micro organisms from the break down of the root from the last grow, u might have to leave everything decompose before using them tho. Most plant i reuse soil in never seem to be 100%
Heres some pics, my tents 4ft by 28 inchs and it fits pretty nice. makes sence to get the smaller one since u have the TS already. Ignore the bad lookiing Widow, its a bad run :nomo:
IMG_2012.JPG
IMG_2013.JPG
IMG_2014.JPG
IMG_2015.JPG

The only one small issue with these so far is the hanging, its kinda like trying to balance a pencle on your finger. The way the hanging bars alow it to swing kinda. Handy if u want the light at a tilt for side growth, i just think it could be more steady. Abart from that seems all good so far
Wow amazing fam yeah they really need to make a dig hanger looks a bit dangerous if u bump into it

Back
Top Bottom