JakeWilde's OG Cheese - Clone First Grow - 150W HPS - Soil

I was using General Hydroponics organic suite. The Bio-line. I'm pretty happy with their ease of use and the grow they're producing. I bought their Go Box and I will expand to other nutes gradually if they have a proven record of quality. My friend keeps trying to get me to try Fox Farms, but I'm a bit far into a grow to try something when everything is ok.

Day43 / Day 20 of 12/12

The girls got a little more than a half gallon of 6.5 ph balanced water only. I'm going to thin out some of the fan leaves that are the most mature, but I'm still pleased with this grow for having kept it simple.

canopy_day44_flower20_a.jpg
bud_day44_flower20_b.jpg
bud_day44_flower20_a.jpg
both_day44_flower20_a.jpg

sub'd love the photos ,sugerleaves starting to crystal is great to watch
Thanks for stopping in Frank, glad to have you sir!

looking good bro , starting to throw some sugars

Thanks man I think this is an exciting time of the grow. I cleared more sugar leaves and I'm hoping that builds the bud sites up.

Day 47/ Day 24 of 12/12

I had a bit of a boom after I cleared more fan leaves. The colas are taking better shape each day. I've not done anything outside of normal feed schedule of feed/feed/water every 3 to 4 days depending on soil saturation. I'm going to clear more leaves, but I'm being a bit slow and methodical in doing so.

I'm making a clone off these for a mother plant and it is also doing well in it's tent.
both_day47_flower24.jpg

Beautiful ladies man! +reps!
Thanks a lot bro I hit you a +reps a couple times already for your setup. :)

Day 50/Day 27 of 12/12

They are filling in still and it is basically smooth sailing. Feed/feed/water every 4 days with today being their 2nd feed. In 4 days they will get ph balanced water to 6.5. I want to trim them up a bit more, but I'm trying to not cut too much at once. They have approximately four weeks left before harvest.

both_day50_flower27_a.jpg
bud_day50_flower27_a.jpg
bud_day50_flower27_b.jpg

Jake we are on the same day of flowering. The ladies r looking good man!

Thanks man. I am glad to keep these going and experiment with different grows from this strain. It gives me a controlled environment for comparison. I'm right at 28 days left so we should be some happy dudes around that time. Your girls look like they got some She-Hulk in 'em. :)

Im just a few days ahead of you both then. That's a pretty cool match up

Party at Sphnx's house! I should be harvesting 2 plants per month+ with the two tent rotation. That should be just enough for me to smoke. lol

I wish 2 plants could hold me over for 2 months. I smoke a half ounce a day or more, but I'm a completely functional stoner. Wake and bake every morning, walk to the bar smoking a joint, gotta get centered before I shoot pool, smoke many many many joints in the few hours im at the bar, come home, smoke some more. Shit I could go through over an ounce if I have a bad day.

Atleast i'm not binge drinking or taking pills.... ;) :goodjob:

Day 56/Day 33 of 12/12

They became thirsty for some reason and wanted watered early the other day. One plant was so dry it was wilting. I gave them a good gallon each of straight 6.5 ph balanced water. They're sitting comfortable now and I'm happy they recovered well. They have 22 days left providing they mature properly to that point.
bud_day56_flower33_d.jpg
bud_day56_flower33_c.jpg
bud_day56_flower33_b.jpg
both_day56_flower33_d.jpg
bud_day56_flower33_a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom