Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Thank's Chronic..
These Money Maker seed's are from Strain Hunter's.Ordered from Herbie's.:thumb:
Idk if there are other maker's or not.Not any I have heard of tho.
I have discontinued them for now but have a few bean's left and will try them again some day.
I would have to look back but I do remember a few Money Maker's turning out very good.

Also,I have a bit of an update...
First the 2.M.M..Dry.

Plant #3

IMG_036722.JPG
IMG_036924.JPG
IMG_037024.JPG

Plant #2

IMG_037128.JPG
IMG_037233.JPG
IMG_037330.JPG
IMG_037426.JPG
IMG_037634.JPG

and a little update on of the Veg tent since moving the P.T.W in flower.

MG_0472.JPG
MG_04731.JPG
MG_04741.JPG
MG_0475.JPG
MG_04761.JPG

Notice the 3 P.T.W in the corner stretching like crazy?
I just can't let them get that tall that early,so I knocked them down a node or 2..:thumb:

MG_0478.JPG
MG_0479.JPG
MG_04801.JPG

#1...
MG_0483.JPG
MG_0486.JPG
MG_0484.JPG
MG_0485.JPG
MG_04871.JPG

MG_0488.JPG
MG_04901.JPG
MG_0492.JPG
MG_0493.JPG

and #3
MG_04951.JPG
MG_04961.JPG
MG_0497.JPG
MG_0498.JPG

Group shot's..

MG_0499.JPG
MG_0502.JPG
MG_0501.JPG
MG_0500.JPG
MG_0504.JPG
MG_0503.JPG

and the #4 ....I decided to super crop her..:thumb:
MG_0506.JPG
MG_0507.JPG
MG_05082.JPG

and just a random shot that I forgot to throw in the mix.

MG_05092.JPG

I thought I had a group shot of the whole tent after topping the P.T.W,but I guess not.
I'll get some up soon.

J6K:joint:

Also forgot to mention..
Cut's from the P.T.W..(pictured in the Damp Rid Cup)are going to be put in stasis.
Clones in Stasis

I have just placed them in the bottom back of the refrigerator.
I also remember doing this as a newbe a want to say it worked just fine.I don't remember if it documented it but sure I did, I would have to go digging threw my past journal to find out.

Happy SkunkDaze my Friend:).....you are on busy man!!:)lol....that veg tent is insane:)lol....all looks beautiful bro and congratz on the harvest:).....so yummy looking with all them trichs:):bravo:
Thank's G.D..Happy Skunkday..
I'll be honest,for not really finishing and having mostly clear tric's.The smoke is not all that bad.:thumb:
Another huge update :thumb:

I think the same guys involved with greenhouse and strain hunters

Thank's Chronic..
I gotta try and stay on top my update's or I'll be lost.I find myself (sometimes)uploading pic's and not getting around to posting them.Next thing you know,I got 60 or more pic's and forget what the hell there for and were I left off.lol
I believe you are correct about Green house and strain Hunter's being involved with one another.
As far as there other strain's lacking.I don't know I have not grown any thing else of there's but Money Maker but I'll take your word for it.
It's surly something to think about tho.

Thank's Indo..:cheesygrinsmiley:
To be honest I didn't even notice that.:thumb:
The Money Maker's bud's are no where near as dense as the Critical kush.Only think I can think of is 1,they were not as dry inside as I thought or 2,...I changed my drying tech.I used to hang my bud's.There for I would leave them on the branch.After there dry ,I cut them all down to nug size bud's and then weighed.That would mean that the wet weight of the C.K included the stem's.I did not hang the M.M...I cut it completely of the branches and dried in a box.I wanna say it was a bit of both actually and I thank you for pointing that out.:high-five:

Ahh i see:goodjob: It al makes sence now. i hoped ud say the kush nugs were dencer:) so what do u think about the dry techs? stems and smaller leaves left on and hanging or stripped and hanging ? No prob couldnt help to notice the difference in weight haha

Thank's Indo..:cheesygrinsmiley:
To be honest I didn't even notice that.:thumb:
The Money Maker's bud's are no where near as dense as the Critical kush.Only think I can think of is 1,they were not as dry inside as I thought or 2,...I changed my drying tech.I used to hang my bud's.There for I would leave them on the branch.After there dry ,I cut them all down to nug size bud's and then weighed.That would mean that the wet weight of the C.K included the stem's.I did not hang the M.M...I cut it completely of the branches and dried in a box.I wanna say it was a bit of both actually and I thank you for pointing that out.:high-five:

Ahh i see:goodjob: It al makes sence now. i hoped ud say the kush nugs were dencer:) so what do u think about the dry techs? stems and smaller leaves left on and hanging or stripped and hanging ? No prob couldnt help to notice the difference in weight haha
I don't think Im gonna hang dry at all anymore.If I come across a nice big fat cola I would like to keep intact just for my personal enjoyment,then maybe I'll hang it for a day or so.From here on out Im chopping big bud's down to a decent size and drying in a box.No hang drying.It is a bit more labor intensive as you need to rotate quite often the first day or two but I find it's getting me more dense bud then hang drying.Not to mention a little quicker then hanging cause we don't have the stem's to dry also.Plus I like to think the cardboard from the box help's suck some moister up,But Im not 100%on that.
cant do the quote thing :lot-o-toke:
It's the little box all the way n your right/bottom corner.Not the one that say's.."Reply with quote",(not yet.)The one next to it.
You should see a check mark after clicking it.After you have clicked/checked all the quote's you would like to reply to,,just click the .."Reply with quote" button and it should show everyone's quote in your box were you reply.
Hope that is understandable.If not let me know..Well get it.:thumb:
Wow I guess you showed them..:straightface: Bet they won't be getting all tall on you any more...:thedoubletake:...:) Your garden is beautiful.....:circle-of-love:
Thank's D.:circle-of-love:
Nope they sure won't..:thumb:
You should have seen the other girl's after they saw what I did to there friend's.
They stopped growing vertical immediately and started bushing out like crazy.:rofl:..Joking of coarse..

Well today I think Im going to take down one of the Big N.L x BB from the Hps tent.
This will give me an idea of what she is like with mostly clear to cloudy tric's and hopefully make a good day time smoke.
I'll keep ya updated..
Oh and today is last day to vote in our Monthly Contest,so get over there and show some support.:thumb:
Thank's Everyone.

It's the little box all the way n your right/bottom corner.Not the one that say's.."Reply with quote",(not yet.)The one next to it.
You should see a check mark after clicking it.After you have clicked/checked all the quote's you would like to reply to,,just click the .."Reply with quote" button and it should show everyone's quote in your box were you reply.
Hope that is understandable.If not let me know..Well get it.:thumb:

Looks like i got it haha chers man:) Yea i might give the carboard thing a go, i dont see why it wouldnt take in someof the dampness aswell. i tell u what u could throw in tho, do u know thoes silacone gel packs u get in shoe boxes and the likes hang or throw a couple of them in to help:D :peace:

Congrats on the chops Jimbo.

Good morning J6:)....just swooping by:):passitleft:

Morning Jimmy....:circle-of-love:
Good Morning Guy's..:high-five:
Well Good Day now.lol...Im a bit behind on my journal.Sorry Guy's...and D...:circle-of-love:
Looks like i got it haha chers man:) Yea i might give the carboard thing a go, i dont see why it wouldnt take in someof the dampness aswell. i tell u what u could throw in tho, do u know thoes silacone gel packs u get in shoe boxes and the likes hang or throw a couple of them in to help:D :peace:
I use those for seed storing but never tried it for drying smoke.I take quite a few pack's I would imagine.lol.Im not in a big big rush for them to dry at the moment.I do use the Boveda62's..There humidity pack's.I use them mainly if the bud's get too too crispy.
I also use them when storing in jar's for a goodperiod of time,but that rarely happen's.:tokin::lot-o-toke:
Congrats on the chops Jimbo.

Thank's Reg..:high-five:

Got some more for ya..:thumb:

1 of the 4 NLxBB taken from Hps flower tent.She was 1 of the girl's getting the SSU treatment but Im calling that a bust do to me not Ph'ing the mixture.Im now spraying all plant's in flower with properly adjusted SSU.So well see.I don't need 2 plant's side by side.I got enough pic's and knowledge to tell if it's working for me now or not.I like to think anyway's.lol
She was chopped on 3/31..Giving her 58 day's from the start of 12/12..So roughly 7 week's actual flower time.

IMG_077736.JPG
IMG_077827.JPG
IMG_078034.JPG
IMG_078130.JPG
IMG_078228.JPG
IMG_078330.JPG
IMG_078730.JPG
IMG_078530.JPG
IMG_078428.JPG
IMG_078832.JPG
IMG_079021.JPG
IMG_079122.JPG
IMG_079224.JPG
IMG_079322.JPG
IMG_079425.JPG
IMG_079522.JPG
IMG_079626.JPG
IMG_079727.JPG
IMG_079828.JPG
IMG_079931.JPG
IMG_080029.JPG
IMG_080131.JPG
IMG_080226.JPG
IMG_080327.JPG
IMG_080427.JPG
IMG_080532.JPG
IMG_080733.JPG
IMG_081026.JPG
IMG_081333.JPG
IMG_081426.JPG
IMG_081534.JPG
IMG_081621.JPG
IMG_081730.JPG
IMG_081931.JPG
IMG_082025.JPG
IMG_081824.JPG
IMG_082136.JPG

Also a month or so ago,while researching the Snow Storm Ultra.There site was advertising free sample's.:thumb:
I thought about it for a few week's and decided to go a head and order the kit.It took about 5 day's.
It did how ever have a leak in the Purple max bottle and about half leaked out.From shipping I'd imagine.
Im gonna get a hold of them and see what the'll do.It's not a big deal,but I like thing's a certain way and it's just not complete if there's a half empty bottle to start with.lol,,It really doesn't matter tho.
Any way,plan's are to grow one big girl with this sample kit.

IMG_100929.JPG
IMG_102025.JPG

Thank's Everyone..:Namaste:

that NLxBB plant gave you big buds. did you not defoliate her or something? nice work as always.

Congrats again Jimbo. Have you started to notice any difference with the SSU since adjusting the PH? Your pic with the RAW lighter has me so tight! Someone jacked me for mines. I really loved that refillable lighter because I won it right here on 420 mag; it had sentimental value. Now I keep a book of matches for anyone asking for a light.

Also a month or so ago,while researching the Snow Storm Ultra.There site was advertising free sample's.:thumb:
I thought about it for a few week's and decided to go a head and order the kit.It took about 5 day's.
It did how ever have a leak in the Purple max bottle and about half leaked out.From shipping I'd imagine.
Im gonna get a hold of them and see what the'll do.It's not a big deal,but I like thing's a certain way and it's just not complete if there's a half empty bottle to start with.lol,,It really doesn't matter tho.
Any way,plan's are to grow one big girl with this sample kit.

IMG_100929.JPG
IMG_102025.JPG

Thank's Everyone..:Namaste:

Oh man oh man oh man.... I am so happy you got this and number 1 I want to know where and how do I get it then I want to know which girl you use it on and will you please kinda do her separate so my simple mind doesn't get lost with her.... I love the USS and can only hope the rest is as good and if so well well welll... ya just never know and I've found this most excellent grow shop only about 45 minutes away...:yahoo: It may be a karma like thing... You know things should start going my way now and I can't wait to see what you do... We must have about the same level of OCD... Was it buggin' you using the Humboldt with the FF and not having the whole line of Humboldt instead??? It has me and I almost pulled the trigger and my economics got the better of me for the time being .....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom