Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Some damn fine looking buddage my friend, many congrats on your haul! :)
Thank's LA..:high-five:
There small but should pull half pound easily.More important,they put me on track for monthly harvest.
Gorgeous Jimbo.
Thank's Reg..:Namaste:
Congrat's on the Edible Enterprise...:thumb:
I looks beautiful...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:
Thank's D...:circle-of-love:
Sorry to hear about Rufus..
:thumb: They both look like lovely bud, tastie lookin :yummy: be intrestiong to see the other 8 in chop :D
Thank's Indo...:high-five:
I chopped 4 more a few day's ago.
Update on those coming soon..
im with everyone else Brotha :thumb:
Thank's Chronic...:Namaste:
Happy Sativaday..:passitleft:
Congratulations on your harvest!
Thank's John..
Glad to see your feeling better..:high-five:
High jumbo been absent. Lovely buds my man.
Thank's Dusty...:thumb:
Great to have ya back around.:clap:
Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum:)......did i say yum?.....that should about cover it my friend:):bravo:
Thank's G.D...:tokin:
Actually for not going the full distance,no flush and not fully cured.The smoke is very yummy.:thumb:
Smell is ridiculous.Especially after grinding.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I got a ton of pic's to upload and a ton more to take so I should have a decent up-date later today.
Plan for the day will be to get the clone's out of the machine and potted up.

Thank's Everyone..
J6K:joint:

Very interesting Planet..:welldone:
First time I have read that.Lot more info then just flushing also.:bravo:
:thanks: Jimmy... The vet called this morning and they think it is a tumor on his liver so now I start the search for the best meds for Rufus... I'm just not ready for all that to happen so I will do what I can to fix him.....:circle-of-love:
Yea,I see there is a MMJ forum for pet's here.That's awesome.:thumb:
I hope you find some useful info.:circle-of-love:

So I got a few up-dates and pic's.Quite a few actually.:thumb:
I'll start with a few shot's(take 2 days ago)of some top bud's from the N.L X BB SSU experiment.

Treated..
IMG_9316.JPG
IMG_93171.JPG
IMG_9320.JPG
IMG_9319.JPG
IMG_9318.JPG

Non-treated..
IMG_9322.JPG
IMG_9323.JPG
IMG_9324.JPG
IMG_9325.JPG

No noticeable difference yet.5 to 6 more week's left.

Next are they clone's in the clone machine.
I think the heater helped a bit.
IMG_93131.JPG
IMG_9314.JPG

I also did what I had planned and got what I am keeping potted up.:thumb:

IMG_9364.JPG
IMG_93651.JPG
IMG_9366.JPG
IMG_93671.JPG
IMG_93681.JPG
IMG_93691.JPG
IMG_93701.JPG

The last little one(in the last pic's) is a Purple Train Wreck.I really didn't have to keep her but want to see if she'll make it.If she doe's I will use her for a seed project.

Here's a few shot's of the Topled veg tent.(The N.L x B.B (monster clone...Porta-scrog has been moved to the GreenSun/Topled tent.)
IMG_93731.JPG

The New batch of clones.
4 Purple Train Wreck..
4 Critical Kush..
2 Northern Lights x Big Bud..
IMG_93741.JPG
IMG_93751.JPG
IMG_93761.JPG
IMG_9377.JPG
IMG_93782.JPG

Purple Train Wreck..
IMG_93791.JPG
IMG_93802.JPG
IMG_9382.JPG

1 P.T.W and 1 C.K will be used for a future seed project I hope to get started soon.
Chronic :Namaste: has me convinced I do not need much room and I think it's time to give it a try.:thumb:

I have also moved a few other plat's around and started one in flower but did not have enough time to get pic's and I will update them tonight/tomorrow morning.

Harvest up-date next...

Ok..Some Harvest shot's..Taken Yesterday.
4 of the 10 fill in's have been chopped.:thumb:Leaving 4 Money Makers left.(update Tonight/Tom.)

First..
N.L x B.B..chopped 2 day's ago..
IMG_93311.JPG
IMG_9330.JPG
IMG_9332.JPG
IMG_9333.JPG
IMG_9334.JPG
IMG_9335.JPG

I didn't have time at the moment to get wet weight but...105.5 after 1 day of drying.

IMG_9349.JPG
IMG_9350.JPG
IMG_9351.JPG
IMG_9352.JPG

#'s 2..3...and 4 are all Critical Kush..

IMG_93361.JPG
IMG_9337.JPG
IMG_9338.JPG
IMG_93391.JPG
IMG_9340.JPG
IMG_93411.JPG
IMG_9342.JPG
IMG_93431.JPG
IMG_9344.JPG
IMG_93452.JPG
IMG_93461.JPG
IMG_9347.JPG
IMG_9348.JPG

C.K # 1.....144.6......Wet.
IMG_93531.JPG

C.K #2....125.3......Wet...
IMG_93581.JPG

C.K #3.....151.1....Wet...
IMG_93601.JPG

C.K nug shot's..
IMG_93541.JPG
IMG_93613.JPG
IMG_9356.JPG
IMG_9355.JPG
IMG_9363.JPG
IMG_9362.JPG

That's it for now..
Thank's Everyone and have a great week-end.:Namaste:

Look's like I got a few pic's mixed up..sorry.
To tired to change it now.:tokin:

That harvest looks like I want some :p

To be honest with you .. the no SSU crop looks like it has more trichs to me .. but that could be me ..

Congrats again Jimbo.
After only 2 applications of Snow Storm Ultra I can see the difference in the frost of our plants in flower; Thank you again.

That harvest looks like I want some :p

To be honest with you .. the no SSU crop looks like it has more trichs to me .. but that could be me ..
Thank's Planet..:thumb:
It's not you,I think the non sprayed plant's are just as frosty if not more.Idk why.I am just going to keep spraying and hope for the best.
Wow! It's just keeps getting better...:yahoo: I'm loving growing the Purple Train Wreck... It's easy to grow and I think they are beautiful.... I don't think I have ever grown anything that had leaves that big.....:circle-of-love:
Thanks D..:circle-of-love:
They are in deed beautiful.Im fixing to start mine in flower as soon as I can find room.Can't wait to see her budded out.:thumb:
Gratz Brotha plants look Great :thumb:
Thank's Cronic..:Namaste:
Happy you found time to stop by..
I know you have been wicked busy these day's.
Congrats again Jimbo.
After only 2 applications of Snow Storm Ultra I can see the difference in the frost of our plants in flower; Thank you again.
Thank's Reg..:high-five:
It was my pleasure and I am glad you are having good result's and so fast,I might add.
I on the other hand am not seeing any difference as of yet.Let me ask you this.Is your water ph adjusted when you mix and spray?
I have not been using ph water to spray.I can't think of any other reason for it not to be working.Maybe the problem is strain related.Idk.:hmmmm:
I have also been spraying the N.L x B.B auto with it and it's nothing special either,but she has been fussy her whole life.
Im not dismissing the SSU.I know it work's.I just need to get it to work for me.:thumb:

Ok,got an up-date.
Well start with the 4 big N.LxB.B in the 1200w hps tent that part of the SSU exp.
38 day's since starting 12/12.
IMG_91201.JPG
IMG_91211.JPG

Treated with SSU..
IMG_91223.JPG
IMG_91233.JPG
IMG_91263.JPG

Un-treated..

IMG_91272.JPG
IMG_91282.JPG
IMG_91291.JPG
IMG_91302.JPG

pic's were right before 4th application..
Next application will be with ph adjuster water.

N.L x BB..Day 8 since starting 12/12.

IMG_91172.JPG
IMG_91192.JPG
IMG_91181.JPG

The N.L x BB..(auto)...59 day's since breaking soil..
IMG_91142.JPG
IMG_91151.JPG
IMG_91162.JPG

She is still a bit down but starting to plump up so Im just gonna let her ride and continue to do her thing.:thumb:

and last for this post and the last plant's in the hps tent to up-date are the 4 Money Maker's in the #2 s.p.

Money Maker's...Day..66 since starting 12/12
IMG_91102.JPG
IMG_91112.JPG
IMG_91122.JPG
IMG_91131.JPG

They look like there gonna need at least a week more,maybe 2 before chopping.

Ok,that's it for the hps tent..
Veg tent's are up next..

Ok.
I potted the 6 N.L x BB clone's that were also part of an SSU veg project in to #2 smart pot's.
I see no difference in the growth of the treated vs un-treated plant's in veg.To be honest,not sure what to look for either.lol
Also week 4 of treating...
the one's with white lable's in the pot's are the treated plant's.(the one's one the right side of every pic..I believe.lol)
The Topled veg tent..
IMG_94872.JPG
IMG_94883.JPG
IMG_94903.JPG
IMG_94911.JPG
IMG_94921.JPG
IMG_94933.JPG
IMG_94942.JPG

Group shot...
IMG_94953.JPG
IMG_94991.JPG

The Greensun/Topled tent...
The N.L x BB (Monster Clone...Porta-scrog..She's filling out nice.
IMG_91321.JPG
IMG_91352.JPG
IMG_91341.JPG
IMG_91362.JPG

and the Critical Kush..Recovering pretty good since treating for mite's.Badly in need of a trim now tho.

IMG_91331.JPG
IMG_91371.JPG

That's it for now.I need to weigh out the 4 girl's that were recently chopped and have been dry and in the jar's for 2 day's now.
I'll have up-date as soon as I get it done.
Thank you Everyone..:Namaste:
J6k:joint:

Thank's LA...:Namaste:
Some harvest pic's as promised....:high-five:

The N.L x B.B was the first to dry and is what I have been smoking on..Not much left of her now but I did take some pic's before helping myself to it.

N.LxB.B....41.6....Dry

IMG_94831.JPG
IMG_94841.JPG
IMG_9485.JPG

Next 3 are all Critical Kush...
#1...27.2...Dry
IMG_97552.JPG
IMG_97564.JPG
IMG_97572.JPG
IMG_97583.JPG

#2 33.7...Dry
IMG_97593.JPG
IMG_97614.JPG
IMG_97622.JPG

#3 32.3....Dry..
IMG_97633.JPG
IMG_97644.JPG
IMG_97654.JPG
IMG_97672.JPG
IMG_97682.JPG

Jarred up...Not much left of the N.L x BB after smoking and helping out some friend's and family.
IMG_97712.JPG
IMG_97704.JPG
IMG_97692.JPG

That's it for now.
Thank's Everyone...:Namaste::high-five:

Wow:)....what an update J6:)......great looking girls and nugs you have there my friend:).....those CK nugs are awesome looking....very solid:)......i have to agree with you and Planet J on the SSU treated and untreated ones.....even the last ones i think in the hps tent....the untreated looked a little heavier:/......i just started using it about 3 or 4 days ago but did forget last night but i did see some developement the next day after first application on my auto.....she didnt have any and the next day there were some....nothing crazy so i dont know if it was just time or the spray but hopefully it works for me.....i mixed it with my r/o water which comes out at 5.8-5.9.....i didnt test it after i mixed in the SSU though:)....Have a great one my friend and keep doing your thing cuz you got it dialed in bro:):thumb:

Gratz on the jars full Great Update Beautiful plants Brotha :thumb:
maybe not so busy just hurting a bit :rofl:
been trying to not move around too much but getting better slowly
seem to get hurt easier as I get older :rofl:

Thank's Reg..:high-five:
It was my pleasure and I am glad you are having good result's and so fast,I might add.
I on the other hand am not seeing any difference as of yet.Let me ask you this.Is your water ph adjusted when you mix and spray?
I have not been using ph water to spray.I can't think of any other reason for it not to be working.Maybe the problem is strain related.Idk.:hmmmm:
I have also been spraying the N.L x B.B auto with it and it's nothing special either,but she has been fussy her whole life.
Im not dismissing the SSU.I know it work's.I just need to get it to work for me.:thumb:
Great update Jimbo & those jarred buds look so scrumptious.
After mixing 1 tsp of Ultra Snow Storm to a gal of tap I adjusted it to a PH level of 6.5 (as I do with all nute mixes before using them). We just sprayed our third application (once every Sunday) today. The spray bottle I'm using is only a one liter bottle & it's still more than 1/2 full. We're spraying the plants heavily. I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom