Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Great job on the mite killing Brotha and everything looks so clean in there :thumb:
Thank's Chronic..
Running a perpetual grow,it's very hard to rid them completely.I just kind of learned to live with a few here and there,but they really hit that girl hard.I just got to continue spraying and hope for the best.
Ditto.

Still no Snow Storm here in NYC Jimbo... :icon_roll

Thank's Reg..
Im sure there's a Snow Storm in NYC,Just not in a bottle.lol
Sent ya a PM..:thumb:

update coming up..
Gotta get pic's together..

Ok,so as usual I am running very low on my own med's.That mean's something has to be chopped.
I choose 2 of the 10 girl's that are in the #2 SP.
1 N.L x BB
1 C.K
They were chopped 2 day's ago,but today would have been day 57 since starting flower.
That would have put them at 55 day's since starting flower.
That is from startof 12/12.I don't count the first week as they are not really started flowering,so in reality they probably have been flowering for 7 week's.

N.L x BB....95.7 g's..Wet
IMG_91461.JPG
IMG_91451.JPG
IMG_91492.JPG
IMG_9147.JPG
IMG_9148.JPG
IMG_91501.JPG
IMG_91511.JPG
IMG_91521.JPG
IMG_91531.JPG
IMG_91543.JPG
IMG_91551.JPG
IMG_91681.JPG
IMG_91701.JPG
IMG_9171.JPG
IMG_91721.JPG
IMG_9173.JPG
IMG_9174.JPG
IMG_9175.JPG

to be continued...

Now just a quick update on the remaining 8 #2 SP
The 4 big N.L x BB.
and the N.L x BB(auto)

The 8 fill in's..
4 Money maker...
3 critical kush
1 N.L x BB.
Today is 8 week's 1 day since Starting 12/12..

IMG_9258.JPG
IMG_9260.JPG
IMG_92621.JPG
IMG_92641.JPG
IMG_9265.JPG
IMG_92663.JPG
IMG_92671.JPG
IMG_92681.JPG

with the 2 girl's being chopped early,I will be able to let these 8 girl's go the distance and hope to see them fatten up a bit before chopping.

The 4 Big N.L x BB.
They were started on 12/12 on 2/2/15...1 month ago.
So more like 3 week's actual flowering time.
Did a bit of a trim on these girl's only to let some light in.Nothing major.

IMG_9269.JPG
IMG_9270.JPG
IMG_9273.JPG
IMG_9272.JPG
IMG_92751.JPG
IMG_9274.JPG
IMG_92782.JPG
IMG_92771.JPG
IMG_92761.JPG
IMG_92711.JPG

I am not seeing a real difference from the sprayed compared to the non sprayed as of yet,but I have only treated twice with SSU.

And last is the N.L x BB (auto)
She is still growing but still not looking very happy.I had to do a bit of Lst to the very top and pull it down a bit .She is just to tall.
She recovered quite fast,but still has them sad top leaves.
She is at 50 days since sprouting.Idk much about auto's but thought she would be much farther along then she is.

IMG_92791.JPG
IMG_9280.JPG
IMG_9281.JPG
IMG_9282.JPG
IMG_92831.JPG
IMG_92841.JPG
IMG_92851.JPG

Thank's Everyone..
J6K:joint:

Happy MunchDaze J6......:).....great update my friend.....you have some crustalicious buds there for sure:).....that is weird with that auto.....looks fine at the mid and bottom but that top....wow:)lol........i am not very experienced with deficiencies but could that have anything to do with nitrogen?.....I hope you are having a great day bro:)

Thank's G.D..:thumb:
I know right.She growing nice ,till about half way up and then she start's looking ill.
She's acted that way most her life.This is my first auto.She is growing. She's bigger then I thought it would get but slow from what I have seen on here with other member's auto's.It's actually growing like a photo.I don't think that's the case as I got them from a very trusting friend that has no benefit in lying to me about what they are.:circle-of-love:I have no idea if it's N or what.I'll have to look back at exactly what I feed her and when.Im fine with how long she take's but if she is to finish in 60 day's,she got a lot of flowering to do in 10 day's.lol
Time to do some reasearch.:thumb:

Congrats on the chops Jimbo. What that auto looks like is under-watered but you're J6K and that doesn't happen under your watch. I have one auto we topped, supercropped, & did some LST on that has issues but not the same as yours. Then we have another one we let grow naturally & is issue free. I'm like you; this is our first run with autos.

Ours had pretty much fixed itself as I had made a decision to not try & figure it out. Just been feeding her Cal/Mag & most of the yellowing leafs have fallen off or were at the point of plucking off (removing with a gentle tug). I'll post pics of her & her counterpart this evening on NCG 3.5

Your plants look amazing m8 .. your early harvest too :) I so hope my current grow will resemble something like that .. a little :)

Thank's Planet..:Namaste:
I was just by your place and believe me buddy,you have nothing to fear.Your flower tent...Well "That's what's Up":thumb:
Your gonna have a hell of a harvest.:partyboy:

So the 2 harvested plant's have been drying for 7 day's now and are about where I like them.Not as good as cured but as far as smoking,there dry and still yet sticky and taste better then I will find and pay for.So I am happy with that.
Here are a few dry weight pic's.

N.L x BB...22.4..+4.5 I gave to a friendin need.So little under a zip.

IMG_9286.JPG
IMG_92871.JPG
IMG_9288.JPG
IMG_9289.JPG
IMG_9290.JPG
IMG_9291.JPG

Critical Kush.....28.6...Little over a zip.

IMG_92921.JPG
IMG_9293.JPG
IMG_9294.JPG
IMG_92951.JPG
IMG_92972.JPG

Much smaller then I normally grow but if I can get a zip each from the remaining 8,Ill be happy.

Like I mentioned above I am happy with quality of smoke for being chopped a bit early.
I need some flowering room to keep this as perpetual as possible and will be chopping a few more today and tomorrow to make room in flower.Im not sure what is going where yet,but the batch of clones are ready and I am running out of veg room also.
I'll have a update on the vegging girl's and the SSU flower girl's.
Thank's Everyone.

J6K:joint:

Gorgeous Jimbo.

Back
Top Bottom