Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Good Grief, I forgot the Honey Haze pics. She's getting fatter:

HoneyHaze2.jpg

HoneyHaze3.jpg

I dropped some seeds to germ this morning. I will probably start a new journal when these get planted, by then the Royal Haze should be ready to chop and that's the final plant on this grow.

Here's what I have:
G13 Blueberry Gum
World of Seeds Strawberry Blue
Delicious Cotton Candy
THC Bomb
Hawaiian Skunk Haze

Seeds_to_Germ.jpg

I have them soaking in the paper towel method in rain water.

excellent photos. how many days in bloom from pistil are the plants you took trichome pictures of?

You'll never know how much we missed your trich pics Partner...

I haven't grown the Skunk Haze, or very many high CBD strains for that matter.

But I did see a fellow member, Josh223, he grew the Blue Blood that KJC just mentioned, it was really dank stuff! Can only imagine what it must have been like.

I have tried a high CBD strain from a local dispensary, it was called Harlequin, and I have seen Beemerbill grow it for his wife. He was into it last year at least. Just throwing some thoughts out there :)

Hope we can get you a nice high CBD strain here real soon to make your oil :Namaste:

Thank you KingJohn and Lester!

I will check those out today.
The Harlequin was in the plan, Herbie's just got a Harlequin strain in and I had planned on my order with them anyway. ;-)

The oil is going well, but I want to get going on another grow so I don't run out. The White Widow and Master Kush are good strains for the oil and I have plenty of those seeds left to back me up.

On another subject, I think I got this close up on trichomes figured out a little better. This is probably as good as it's going to get without spending a bunch of money on macro lenses and such. So here's what I worked out this morning, using the Galaxy phone and a 40x jewelers loupe. I also plugged in the USB microscope to use the LED lights on it to shine on the bud. I think it worked out well.

TRICHS36.jpg

TRICHS-21.jpg

And Congratulations to those in Washington that can now buy for recreational purposes. The home page here has an article on it. Not sure I like that headline "It's Like A Candy Store" though. I'll have to think on that one. :dreamy:

those trichomes look excellent. how much longer do you plan to let that plant flower? please keep us updated with trichome pictures.

For my next grow I am going to go with only high CBD strains. I'm looking for suggestions, high CBD has to have at least 4% CBD. This is what I've been reading.
So far I'm looking at:

Barneys Farm CBD critical cure with CBD 8%

Barneys Farm CBD Blue Shark with CBD 6%

Medicann Bubba Kush feminised CBD 4%

CBD Crew Critical Mass CBD 5%

Any thoughts or suggestions out there?

:thanks:

Check out our sponsor True North @ True North Seed Bank, they have some high CBD strains that exceed 5% if memory serves me right

Dag Partner, those trich pics are poster material...

excellent photos. how many days in bloom from pistil are the plants you took trichome pictures of?

Hi B.Real,
Those trichome pictures are of the B-59 Revegged White Widow, which is already chopped and drying. I took one of the small popcorn buds for the pictures. The trichomes were mostly milky with some amber in spots. I didn't want to wait any longer because the longer you let them go, the more degrading happens on the CBD/THC levels...I'm told.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom