Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

I will be starting a new journal on the seeds I just germinated. Getting over 200 pages on a journal can be daunting for people, so I figure it would be best to start fresh so no one has to think they need to catch up on all those pages. ;-)

Also, yesterday I picked up another HPS/HID light. It's an Apollo 400W with two bulbs and ballast. I got it for $40.00. Woo Hoo!

Well, after only one and a half full days in soil the G13 Blueberry Gum seed 1 has sprouted!

g13_BG_7-12.jpg

you should try lollipopping a week or two after the stretch. it's a good technique. nice plants. enjoy :)

Hey cannafan Ill be following you now seeing allot of good information I can use. I have started a grow lately about 2 months ago and had just started on the first of this month and I was going to take flowering into the middle of November. I did have a question on top of it I did top my plant and noticed that my bottom of the plant is starting to look real bushy and crowded and I was wondering if it would be ok to lollipop or trim the plant up a little bit for my flower to start to get its energy but would trimming or lollipopping my plant this early in flower hurt or put to much stress onto it?

Hey cannafan Ill be following you now seeing allot of good information I can use. I have started a grow lately about 2 months ago and had just started on the first of this month and I was going to take flowering into the middle of November. I did have a question on top of it I did top my plant and noticed that my bottom of the plant is starting to look real bushy and crowded and I was wondering if it would be ok to lollipop or trim the plant up a little bit for my flower to start to get its energy but would trimming or lollipopping my plant this early in flower hurt or put to much stress onto it?

I have a much different understanding of defoliation applied at the proper time line to enhance vegetative growth and flowering. You can see examples of how I defoliate and train my plants in my Grow Journals and Reviews. I would defoliate in vegetative growth 7-10 days before flowering to remove excess fan leaves and open more light to branches and nodes that become bud sites and colas. I defoliate in vegetative growth by removing any fan leaves that are excessively shading the branches and nodes to encourage the nodes to grow larger and produce more colas. I use Low Stress Training to tie the branches of my plants to the outer edge of the rim of the pots and each branch becomes its own bud site and cola. When I defoliate in preparation for flower I leave no more then 4 fan leaves at each growing top and remove the majority of the fan leaves, any fan leaf that shades a top and lower growth, this is a perfect time to select cuttings to root as clones from the plants you are about to place into flower. I defoliate in flower at days 21-25 of flower when the stretch phase has ended by removing lower growth that will not produce anything except for popcorn bud and any fan leaf that shades a bud site and again if required at day 45.

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom