John's Wicked New Grow

Once you get through to your bank it just takes a couple of minutes to ok the transaction.
I just spoke with my bank, all they said let them know that day so they can lift the restrictions. So I emailed True North just now and ask for that, hopefully we can get this together.
The lady at my bank wants to work with me with this, because she wants some to make goodies. :laugh:

I started have the Masterhemp CBD, seeds that HP sent me, so if I can't get this together, I still have something to grow. I just really, really want to have some of the new strains and goodies that are at half price right now. :cheer:

Congratulations John! From one survivor to another, I am glad you were strong enough to survive! Going through this thing, one can certainly understand why so many people are dying from this virus.
:goodjob: :bravo::woohoo::thumb:

Thank you, Emily'a, I'm sorry to hear that you had it too.

I personally believe that if I had not bumped up my immune system via certain vitamins, in late December when it was breaking out in another country I'm not sure I would have made it.
I hope everyone thinks about doing this.
If anybody wants to know what vitamins I took and the maker of them, please private message me.

Thank you, Emily'a, I'm sorry to hear that you had it too.

I personally believe that if I had not bumped up my immune system via certain vitamins, in late December when it was breaking out in another country I'm not sure I would have made it.
I hope everyone thinks about doing this.
If anybody wants to know what vitamins I took and the maker of them, please private message me.
I supplement regularly and also credit the zinc and vitamin C that I take regularly for helping me.

Congratulations John! From one survivor to another, I am glad you were strong enough to survive! Going through this thing, one can certainly understand why so many people are dying from this virus.
:goodjob: :bravo::woohoo::thumb:

If you feel like it, I'd like to hear what your journey was like, we could trade our stories.
I think, because some of us went through it and ended up coming out on the good side of it, we can help others prepare for it.

If that makes sense
But I guess that would be on a private message though. :green_heart:

I supplement regularly and also credit the zinc and vitamin C that I take regularly for helping me.
B12, D3, Zinc, C and a good multiple.
I took one of each three times 24-hour.
I truly believe also that it depends on who the maker of the vitamin is and how it's processed. The maker I use, has a cold process and I believe they're the best vitamins offered in the US.

Welcome back, John!
Very sorry to hear what you've been going through- sounds absolutely miserable...
But you beat it,and that's the important thing....our prayers were answered !

I don't know if Seedsman is still having any specials or not, but they will take a money order.
Just put all the seeds you want in the cart, then email them that you'll be paying with a money order, and they'll hold your order for you till the m.o. gets there.
BUT, that also means you'd need to go out and get a money order,which you may not feel like doing right now...
Hopefully, your bank comes through for you.
Great to have you back, John!

So glad to have you back!

Hi Carcass, thanks for the prayers and great idea. For now, I'm staying at home until I get a lot more stronger. I still have the wonderful CBD seeds that HP and I made a trade back around September, so the good news is I have some to Lok forward to.
I still have to set up the 'grow lights', where the flowering lights are.
I'm usually not a wussy, but I am now. I plan on thinking how I'm going to incorporate both types of lights in 4x4. Maybe, I'll use the 30"x30" the grow tent instead. Decisions, decisions. Lol

Any ideas? I'm just glad to be back for now. Is this Bitcoin thing safe, I'm asking because True North seems to like this kind of payment, enough do that they offer incentives.

I need to start feeding outside, I'm looking forward to start reading about what everyone else has been doing a do some catching up. Good night all and thanks again.

Hi there TB hope all is fine and well with you. Just trying to catch up here. I plan on finding your Journal next. :)

Hey hey! Mr wick!

Glad to see you back... Fantastic news on beating the virus and terribly sorry you had to go through it. I will most certainly have a drink in your name! Hope your body fully recovers from the stress and all gets back to 100%

As for bitcoin I use lunowallet the app on Google play. Works for me. I plan on buying seed switch bitcoin for the discount too. I so far have made nearly double my money just by letting it sit. But if you want to just out in money to buy something then it's perfectly fine. As long as there isn't like a bubble burst that the price drops drastically.

@Emilya i might not have spoken much to you but I am truly glad you have beaten the virus too. I cna only imagine what you went through and also would like to wish you a speedy recovery to 100%. I too will have a drink in honor of your name.

Wow....glad to hear your better now man. Taking Vit D3 is important, it's the most common deficiency in the US pop and it only gets worse as we age.

Besides you and @Emilya (glad your ok too!) have any other members of our community been through it?

Back
Top Bottom