Jon's Dedicated Fruity Pebble Cookies Grow Plus The Mystery Plant

Titan, the Jack auto, and Spud Bud are all going to finish at about the same goddamn time. Titan alone is a lot of trim even before hanging. Ugh. Real trim jail. Feels like it’s been a while.

24 Karat

Our little sprout in the spent soil pile sat there a week with yellowish cotys and barely a greenish bump for the first two leaves. Only reason I didn’t pull her and start over is cuz she stayed looking like she would get it in gear. She finally has. We’re happy and healthy here. I’ve done nothing. Rain water feeds her. She’ll be way behind for an auto but as long as she stays healthy she stays.

DF03FC05-53DD-40CF-9CE5-EC9CAC665456.jpeg

Hi @Carmen Ray, just checking in. Last night was humid and this morning is foggy. There’s still visible wetness from our last night feeder root spray, so I have not watered yet today. Not until it’s dry.

Four Rogues of Fulvia

Even this close to the light and the rogues are loving life. The buds go down about 3.5-4 feet if you can believe that. I can’t. Have I mentioned how much I love my light? Few lights have the proper focal lensing and dispersion of light combined with penetrating power and raw wattage while putting out next to no heat that will allow buds this close for this long without the slightest sign of stress on the buds or the leaves, while allowing for the creation of sweet buds down low. Phew. Ok I’m done, sorry.

23E4CB14-1592-4F17-804E-9548893E1444.jpeg

Morning @Jon! How close are those buds to the light, it's hard to tell from the pic. And that second trich pic is crazy, it looks like an abandoned honeycomb or something what is that? Hope you have a great day my friend!
Hi @BubbaKush909, morning. The big one is basically about an inch below. The other three are about 2-5 inches away. Never seen that honeycomb thing before either, good word for it.

Hi @Carmen Ray, just checking in. Last night was humid and this morning is foggy. There’s still visible wetness from our last night feeder root spray, so I have not watered yet today. Not until it’s dry.
Thanks Jon. This is important thank you. It's winter here and sometimes it rains, and it is perpetually cool. I haven't planted my seeds in the pots yet. The Wedding Cake has a tail but the Bruce Banner not yet. I will look again in several hours.

Hi @Carmen Ray - so at 1:30 I do the tap root down the middle, about 15 squirts this time. We will get to the point where about every third or fourth watering we’ll be watering our starter down the middle and the other waterings around the edges, and we will still be in the Solo (or starter pot). At that point we will be watering to runoff. So you asked me the other day why one big hole in the center ideally. The reason is so that when you water to runoff in the center it runs out easily and when you do the edges it holds in the bottom a little. Here’s a stack of used prepped Solos. (I save them why not reuse them). This is what I mean by big hole. See how the edges hold the soil in and the water vs the open middles? You want this ideally. Easier when you see, right?

B1C1BA5C-EE57-4179-BCC2-43B4E95AF175.jpeg

77C5D758-8B40-48A2-899E-C18D06A6EA1E.jpeg

42FF58BF-7C20-41A0-8644-A7F8D98E19BE.jpeg

Thanks Jon. This is important thank you. It's winter here and sometimes it rains, and it is perpetually cool. I haven't planted my seeds in the pots yet. The Wedding Cake has a tail but the Bruce Banner not yet. I will look again in several hours.
Cool. You want them both in at the same time I guess, yes? Should be good shortly. So remember you are making sure that three or four inch wide central column is wet before you plant. Got myco in some form? Don’t forget to do the hole! And cover with not more than a half inch of the lightest part of the soil, ie, no bark, perlite, etc on top of where she’s going to sprout, why do that, right? Make it easy on our baby. Cover dirt can be less than soaking wet. The seed head drinks no water. Okay? Feel confident?

At that point we will be watering to runoff.
Thank you. I see what you mean about the hole! I am pretty sure my multiple holes will do the job well too. I need to clarify at what point you water to runoff please? How big is your seedling when you do this? I've planted my wedding cake sprout. The bruce banner 2 is a bit behind.

Thank you. I see what you mean about the hole! I am pretty sure my multiple holes will do the job well too. I need to clarify at what point you water to runoff please? How big is your seedling when you do this? I've planted my wedding cake sprout. The bruce banner 2 is a bit behind.
Not soon. This works out great. I’m just what, a week ahead of you? You’ll see exactly when on mine.

Back
Top Bottom