Jon's Dedicated Fruity Pebble Cookies Grow Plus The Mystery Plant

Pair of Elora colas then two Fulvia bud shots.

BE543D97-CFE6-45D5-B17E-D6CA44524BB9.jpeg

9F9190BC-DCE5-4DDC-BB67-D76F3F5B1057.jpeg

759949AC-8EE2-4948-A0D1-191366B8C98E.jpeg

Hi @Carmen Ray - ok another of your questions answered here and good morning! Sorry, it’s cleaning/organizing/trim jail prep day in the garage and that’s a ton of work so don’t mean to get right to it without the pleasantries, lol. You wanted to know when we start our moat and water to runoff, yes? Well, starting tomorrow, day 5, we begin watering only to the outside using the moat method. We are NOT yet watering to runoff and you may ask why not. Why not is…why would you? All that will do is get the soil wet where the roots aren’t even close yet and won’t get to before it dries. So all you’re doing is extending the drying time while giving yourself an inaccurate picture. See what I mean? Until there’s enough plant and roots there’s zero reason to water to runoff. Also we are on plain water still.

So here’s a picture of my moat. I just gave her the feeder spray for this morning so she’s droopy. But I thought it might show more in the pic if the dirt was wet. First pic from the top. Shows you the width of it. Second pic from the side. Trying to show you that in the middle of the ring the dirt is higher than the moat. That’s our plug in the middle let’s call it. When we start watering in the moat tomorrow, our goal is to do it slowly enough that the plug in the middle stays dry. So NO: pour water from a small cup into the moat, YES: use a pipette to water the moat for now. Got a pipette?

Is all that clear? Questions?

B8892DC8-8912-4E86-9967-25EDF466E283.jpeg

80E1DEAC-FCB3-4916-B617-E75EDC09B1D4.jpeg

Got a pipette?
Good morning Jon. Copy that. Thank you. No pipette but I have a syringe. Have a good day prepping for trim jail :)

Good morning Jon. Copy that. Thank you. No pipette but I have a syringe. Have a good day prepping for trim jail :)
Awesome. Can I see it? Then I’ll be able to tell you how much/many better. I use the large pipette from the Prescription Blend nutes, and it’s marked with lines, so I can let you know that way too.

Plant maintenance outside

So Jack is all over the place if left alone. Everything is relative, and for the size of her stems her buds are big, thus the falling over. No MSA on her (forgot). So here’s what I’ve done to keep her in line. This also allows for unfettered light to our little baby Pluto Runtz auto. Gratuitous flash bud shot last. Heh.

3CEE0C9E-A8BF-47EF-BF08-3E18E0992137.jpeg

0A4CE1DD-4F1A-42D2-9545-C0FE927DE9B9.jpeg

764D34B4-5974-4D3B-BD17-AB414E32A0BF.jpeg

7098DB54-3309-4C69-99E5-D0A324E767DF.jpeg

Morning Jon! What's MSA? And what does titan smell like? My friend was over yesterday when he smelled the Mimosa Lemon he said it smelled like roses. To me it just smells sweet. I love when they're getting close like that. Don't work too hard and I hope your day goes well my friend!
Hi BK - MSA is mono-silicic acid, mine is from Grow Genius and it’s 40%. I use it at 3 drops per gallon of water in veg. It’s my silicon product for stronger stems and improved nutrient transport. I heartily recommend getting and using a silicon based product, there are many.

Trim Jail Prep

Needed a long table for long stems. Took a bit of rearranging but now we’re all set. You could eat off the floor in here now. If you ever come by, don’t, but you could. Lol!

D338DD2C-799B-47D1-8294-ABA2E93073EA.jpeg

1EE4BDED-6B1C-4978-8533-9FE3C1D853DF.jpeg

1F628E83-4850-4EA8-BD91-CB418B0C813C.jpeg

06CD584D-9814-41DA-9139-F931B78B662E.jpeg

47F8AB31-EA8F-48D8-BC24-519FFB8B4673.jpeg

Awesome. Can I see it? Then I’ll be able to tell you how much/many better. I use the large pipette from the Prescription Blend nutes, and it’s marked with lines, so I can let you know that way too.
Hey Jon, I have both. The larger one has no markings. The smaller one is in increments of 0.1 ml. I was inspired by your clean up and have done same.

DSC_7469-Edit.JPG

Hi @Bill284, how you be? Working hard? Hey so I was looking close at Titan and see that there’s a fairly noticeable difference between her top and the bottom ring. I think I’m looking at a classic staggered harvest situation. I can literally take the entire top and leave a perfect ring, and that ring has double or triple the white hairs that the tops do. Just by looking you can see it, I’m about to see if there’s a trich difference. Seem like a good candidate for the stagger?

Hi @Bill284, how you be? Working hard? Hey so I was looking close at Titan and see that there’s a fairly noticeable difference between her top and the bottom ring. I think I’m looking at a classic staggered harvest situation. I can literally take the entire top and leave a perfect ring, and that ring has double or triple the white hairs that the tops do. Just by looking you can see it, I’m about to see if there’s a trich difference. Seem like a good candidate for the stagger?
I've done it early on.
Now I just run them till the hairs turn red .
I find by the time I let the tops ripen the rest is in the window.
But staggered has advantages, less work all at once and better control over tric color.
But no 36 hr darkness and some people like to drought.
Pro's and con's for each.
If you can stagger the cure and jar process then you might have a winner. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Something cool enough to note:

So here’s the last trichome picture from the previous post. Look lower right til you find the group of trichomes all mashed together with what appears to be a green triangle of dots on top. It’s between 4 and 5 on the clock. Took me a sec to realize what that is. I *think* it’s a reflection of the green plant off the heads of those three trichomes, showing as a perfect green dot triangle on top of trichomes. Any other theories? Regardless it looks cool as hell.

E950D471-7394-4B2C-9D99-019549AE6690.jpeg

Something cool enough to note:

So here’s the last trichome picture from the previous post. Look lower right til you find the group of trichomes all mashed together with what appears to be a green triangle of dots on top. It’s between 4 and 5 on the clock. Took me a sec to realize what that is. I *think* it’s a reflection of the green plant off the heads of those three trichomes, showing as a perfect green dot triangle on top of trichomes. Any other theories? Regardless it looks cool as hell.

E950D471-7394-4B2C-9D99-019549AE6690.jpeg
Chlorophyll?
Put away that old Polaroid and get some clear pics. :rofl:
I want to know now.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom