Jon's Dedicated Fruity Pebble Cookies Grow Plus The Mystery Plant

This is fun…

So this little bud popped out under the canopy and I let it go to see what would happen. Here’s a close, closer, closest for you:

30BF91A5-5B17-4C13-9A13-AFE97AAAB5C0.jpeg

6A17B2C1-3CF9-4AFD-89AD-5D26ACDEAEC5.jpeg

9EA79505-98BF-4072-AF5A-B6F91680A358.jpeg

Morning @Carmen Ray - so today is day 5 for our seedling and I just watered the moat for the first time. Took about 20 pulls on the spray bottle. No runoff and shooting the water straight down. The idea is to have a column of water falling to the outside of the tap root that the feeder roots will gravitate towards.

Cool?

Morning @Carmen Ray - so today is day 5 for our seedling and I just watered the moat for the first time. Took about 20 pulls on the spray bottle. No runoff and shooting the water straight down. The idea is to have a column of water falling to the outside of the tap root that the feeder roots will gravitate towards.

Cool?
Hey @Carmen Ray, how about I assume if you put up a thank you emoji like this time, that means you got it? That’s correct, right? Cuz if we respond verbally every time just to say ok it gets tedious, eh?

24 Karat

Check out our girl hanging tough in the face of now 28 hours of non stop rain!
Hey @Bill284, you know why the 24 Karat hasn’t drowned? Because I adopted your concept that the plant should always be in the soil sort of on a little hill, so the water runs away from it! Thanks again Sensei!

Hey @Carmen Ray, how about I assume if you put up a thank you emoji like this time, that means you got it? That’s correct, right? Cuz if we respond verbally every time just to say ok it gets tedious, eh?
Not tedious for me to greet you and say thanks :) but possibly disruptive to the flow of your journal. I will give a thank you emoji unless I have any questions :green_heart:

Happy Saturday Jon! The place is humming!
Thanks @StoneOtter , same to you! It’s a pretty good grow, thanks, and all I need to do now is bring home the two big girls, Elora and Fulvia. The Spud Bud, Titan, and Jack Herer will all three be ready in a week or less (that’s a serious trim jail before an even more serious trim jail, lol!), they’re all past the point where I can mess them up. Lol. You might find it interesting that I have a certain approach that many think is stupid but I don’t cuz I see the results and I had enough crap figuring it out. Now I know what works.

So for example, take Jack. GeoFlora/bokashi/frass/Microbe Brew/myco/DYNOMYCO/Kelp Me Kelp You/Wholly Mackerel/a couple bokashi and frass teas has been her mute lineup to this point. When she had budlets the molasses/Terpinator got added. Mostly Geo though, that’s the primary driver, right? Okay, then you get to the last say two weeks. The buds are dense, covered in trichomes, have assumed their final shapes, stink, and have nothing left to do but shoot white hairs and fatten/color up right? This is when I assess that I’m now at the point where it’s too late to fuc- them up really, I wouldn’t do anything drastic enough. But I WOULD tinker my ass off now! So I do. Again the Jack - on her for the last two waterings and whatever time she has left, I throw everything I have at her. This is with autos to be clear. I don’t care about average autos. I wouldn’t tinker on this level with my prize plants, fyi. Lol. So she’s gotten this mix:
- Easy Weed. Seaweed Supplement
- Fox Farms Cha Ching
- Kelp Me Kelp You
- Wholly Mackerel
- GeoFlora Bloom nutes (in right timing every 13 days I do)
- Frass top dress (same time as Geo feed)
- CalMag
- molasses
- Terpinator
- Chicken Soup For the. Soul (1/4 dosage)
- Fox Farms Bembe (I LOVE this stuff for sugars
- Canna PK 13/14

That’s all the guns I got. They show no sign of any issues from this mix. I have used it consistently or some version of it with both Geo grows and living soil grows (Sohum in my case). It works, don’t ask me why. On paper there’s overloads in there but it doesn’t seem to be an issue. Almost like I flood them and they choose what they want but at least the menu is ten pages long. You know?

Anyway, thought you might find my lunacy amusing.

:laugh:

Thanks @StoneOtter , same to you! It’s a pretty good grow, thanks, and all I need to do now is bring home the two big girls, Elora and Fulvia. The Spud Bud, Titan, and Jack Herer will all three be ready in a week or less (that’s a serious trim jail before an even more serious trim jail, lol!), they’re all past the point where I can mess them up. Lol. You might find it interesting that I have a certain approach that many think is stupid but I don’t cuz I see the results and I had enough crap figuring it out. Now I know what works.

So for example, take Jack. GeoFlora/bokashi/frass/Microbe Brew/myco/DYNOMYCO/Kelp Me Kelp You/Wholly Mackerel/a couple bokashi and frass teas has been her mute lineup to this point. When she had budlets the molasses/Terpinator got added. Mostly Geo though, that’s the primary driver, right? Okay, then you get to the last say two weeks. The buds are dense, covered in trichomes, have assumed their final shapes, stink, and have nothing left to do but shoot white hairs and fatten/color up right? This is when I assess that I’m now at the point where it’s too late to fuc- them up really, I wouldn’t do anything drastic enough. But I WOULD tinker my ass off now! So I do. Again the Jack - on her for the last two waterings and whatever time she has left, I throw everything I have at her. This is with autos to be clear. I don’t care about average autos. I wouldn’t tinker on this level with my prize plants, fyi. Lol. So she’s gotten this mix:
- Easy Weed. Seaweed Supplement
- Fox Farms Cha Ching
- Kelp Me Kelp You
- Wholly Mackerel
- GeoFlora Bloom nutes (in right timing every 13 days I do)
- Frass top dress (same time as Geo feed)
- CalMag
- molasses
- Terpinator
- Chicken Soup For the. Soul (1/4 dosage)
- Fox Farms Bembe (I LOVE this stuff for sugars
- Canna PK 13/14

That’s all the guns I got. They show no sign of any issues from this mix. I have used it consistently or some version of it with both Geo grows and living soil grows (Sohum in my case). It works, don’t ask me why. On paper there’s overloads in there but it doesn’t seem to be an issue. Almost like I flood them and they choose what they want but at least the menu is ten pages long. You know?

Anyway, thought you might find my lunacy amusing.

:laugh:
Ha! Not your average feed line-up. They do seem to love it, though! :bravo:

Moonrocks
A How To Guide
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. Select nug and trim to bong hit size, for this demo we are using Zkittlez
2. Select kief
3. How about this one?
4. Drop nug in kief
5. Roll until well covered
6. Place in bong
7. Smoke

If that wasn’t clear, here’s the pictures in order to show you better. Cuz I know I’m the only person on the entire forum doing this, truly breaking new ground, and all of you need this demo.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope this made someone besides me laugh. Happy Saturday!

16CAC180-AC44-43F7-9FF7-7A3C59746126.jpeg

2658D4CB-CDC5-426F-9416-CB92365C10D8.jpeg

4D60542C-D2A5-4DA9-BC1F-EDF84F7C7011.jpeg

08E82D17-FFCB-408B-8C40-7E7DE4860072.jpeg

1EAA9EB4-C162-4224-B8EF-93A802D7F231.jpeg

5607A0CF-7578-4856-8DEA-E86E61F22F42.jpeg

Moonrocks
A How To Guide
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. Select nug and trim to bong hit size, for this demo we are using Zkittlez
2. Select kief
3. How about this one?
4. Drop nug in kief
5. Roll until well covered
6. Place in bong
7. Smoke

If that wasn’t clear, here’s the pictures in order to show you better. Cuz I know I’m the only person on the entire forum doing this, truly breaking new ground, and all of you need this demo.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope this made someone besides me laugh. Happy Saturday!

16CAC180-AC44-43F7-9FF7-7A3C59746126.jpeg

2658D4CB-CDC5-426F-9416-CB92365C10D8.jpeg

4D60542C-D2A5-4DA9-BC1F-EDF84F7C7011.jpeg

08E82D17-FFCB-408B-8C40-7E7DE4860072.jpeg

1EAA9EB4-C162-4224-B8EF-93A802D7F231.jpeg

5607A0CF-7578-4856-8DEA-E86E61F22F42.jpeg
Now there's a bowl to make your lungs feel a tickle :rofl: .
Heres something i did a few weeks ago that youd appreciate: i tried a joint I grabbed at a local dispensary- knocked me on my ass. 25% herb with THC diamonds in it. Then for shits & giggles we put RSO on the outside of the joint, and I covered it in kief.
Felt like my first time smoking all over again, almost gave me the spins :rofl:

Now there's a bowl to make your lungs feel a tickle :rofl: .
Heres something i did a few weeks ago that youd appreciate: i tried a joint I grabbed at a local dispensary- knocked me on my ass. 25% herb with THC diamonds in it. Then for shits & giggles we put RSO on the outside of the joint, and I covered it in kief.
Felt like my first time smoking all over again, almost gave me the spins :rofl:
Yep, you’re absolutely right, I DO appreciate that, lol! Aren’t we all on a constant mission to find that buzz from when we first started getting high? Haha

This 24 Karat is looking so good I think I am going to uppot her into a 3. Why not? Then she can have real light hours. Screw the experiment I already know the outcome.

C4A6C333-A13A-4696-AE14-DD6838549E79.jpeg

This 24 Karat is looking so good I think I am going to uppot her into a 3. Why not? Then she can have real light hours. Screw the experiment I already know the outcome.

C4A6C333-A13A-4696-AE14-DD6838549E79.jpeg
Go for it! She's looking like she wants to grow big- well she's looking rather healthy ..so why not? Remember when you first started growing, the thought of loosing a plant was heartbreaking (well for me anyways). It's funny how when we get some experience and plentiful harvests we quickly forget that, especially with bonus seeds/plants lol

Back
Top Bottom