Jon's Dedicated Fruity Pebble Cookies Grow Plus The Mystery Plant

Jungletown

This tent is more aptly named than Titan, lol. When I do the support surgery it’ll get cleaned up inside the towers some more. I described what I’m doing for support earlier. So here’s a few pics, one of a random Fulvia bud and a couple of the wall of Elora and Fulvia towers.

D14AA651-2218-44A1-A5B2-36DFBCB4AAC2.jpeg

8F93C834-85FD-4133-A611-7ED667FA9B15.jpeg

4979FA6B-3BAD-47A7-91EA-844861B57D9E.jpeg

We have different brands and products in South Africa. This is the product I am referring to and I will as you say, mix it with water. It is 2ml to 1 L. I will syringe that solution down the centre as part of my prep. I can't follow you precisely because our conditions are different. I need to measure and weigh for my records. I will follow as closely as I can :)

DSC_7398-Edit.JPG

We have different brands and products in South Africa. This is the product I am referring to and I will as you say, mix it with water. It is 2ml to 1 L. I will syringe that solution down the centre as part of my prep. I can't follow you precisely because our conditions are different. I need to measure and weigh for my records. I will follow as closely as I can :)

DSC_7398-Edit.JPG
Gotcha. Cool. Just wanted to make sure you weren’t putting concentrate in there, lol

For support, Emilya has used some rather robust plastic "assemble your own" tomato cages. They are either a tripod or square design and you can add additional height to them as the plant grows. Keeps most of the mass in a vertical column. I think she has been happy with them.

For support, Emilya has used some rather robust plastic "assemble your own" tomato cages. They are either a tripod or square design and you can add additional height to them as the plant grows. Keeps most of the mass in a vertical column. I think she has been happy with them.
Hi Azi, yes I considered that cuz she loves them but these are a bit too big.
:laugh:

Special Jungletown Photo Dump
WAY Improved!!!

Boy did I get lucky today. I got back from infrastructure shopping just in time for my boy Gonzy to pull up. He just finished his last job in the hood. I enlisted his aid, an actual standing person, and not 80 years old, and wow wow hat a difference. So I had already prepped the super support poles, like this:

Then we stuck four of them into the pot, top to bottom. Try it. It’s very difficult. Lol. Then we attached as required and voila! Fixed. See?

Then my boy wanted pictures so I asked him to get high and even if it was blind, take a bunch with my camera and I’ll edit out the losers. He did, and I did. Here’s what we got. It’s a dump, they’re all buds in the tent somewhere.

There you go. Feeling far better now.

Ok, you want to see EXTREME support measures?
Post #1 of 3 - ELORA

I'll begin by saying I can't stand having to do this. Note to self: 8' tall plants with 6' tall stems will make gigantic, heavy buds, and there's not enough MSA on earth to keep them from needing serious support - next time, keep them a bit shorter you dumbass, what did you think was going to happen? Of COURSE they're falling all over the place. Idiot.

Ok, now that I spanked myself, there's not a lot of verbiage required to explain the situation. The buds all needed serious support measures. All three plants. Everywhere. It was almost like starting from scratch as the lower supports I was hoping would suffice are long past the point of being effective. I needed very extreme measures, or at least what I consider pretty damn extreme. Here's the story in pictures:

1. This is the fencing that was already in place and which supports the side of the plant which faces the front door of the tent. I raised this and supported it much more strongly with longer bamboo stakes poked all the way to the bottom of the pot. What you see here is post raising it up. It's a good 2.5 feet off the top of the pot and up the plant.

2. This is the folding metal office chair that now support the entire right side of the plant. I show it from several angles here to show you what it sits on (table), what it supports, etc.

3. And there are also manipulations to some of the bamboo stakes underneath, but you can't see those differences visually, so just take my word for it. What you just saw was not at all easy to do, and required great care, extensive manipulation, and basically was a royal pain in the ass. However, I'm not the dullest knife in the drawer, and when I was finally finished with her, Elora is standing up nice and straight, and really at this point has no choice but to stay this way. The stems being supported by the chair, for example, are all duct taped to the chair. They ain't going anywhere. Nobody is breaching the grey plastic fence either, and the Spud Bud and Fulvia keep the few stems not supported by anything from being able to fall anywhere. Here's the best picture I can get to show you the effectiveness of these measures.

So all that was a serious PHEW moment when it was done, and then I had to tackle the damn Spud Bud. She was a mess. Next post. I have one for each plant.
Love your creative support measures! I have a good friend who literally poked one of his eyes out on a bamboo support in his grow room. He looks pretty badass with his dreadlocks and eyepatch... But prolly not worth it.

Hi @Carmen Ray - hey so the sun completely dried out the pot again: remember all it had to dry was the few sprays from the spray bottle. Whenever it’s dry, repeat that 10-15 spray shower: remember also that this shower falls all around the emerging head. Not right down the middle: just enough to keep her going. Right now I have found more sprays of less each time for s better. Spray dry spray dry: that’s it.

Cool?

Hi @Carmen Ray - hey so the sun completely dried out the pot again: remember all it had to dry was the few sprays from the spray bottle. Whenever it’s dry, repeat that 10-15 spray shower: remember also that this shower falls all around the emerging head. Not right down the middle: just enough to keep her going. Right now I have found more sprays of less each time for s better. Spray dry spray dry: that’s it.

Cool?
I'm copy-pasting this now lol... I need to go back and find the second post, which explains the beginning of the spraying. I got as far as the prepping. I bookmarked the first post but I lost the second... thanks you're a star for doing this. By the way, I read up about Geoflora nutes... they look really excellent. I can see why you choose to use them.

I have the pot with the sprout in the sun outside. I want to keep the pot and soil warm for our baby and I also happen to believe that the sprout can sense that the light is above and if it's kept under light that helps it come up. Can't prove that, just how I feel.

As a result, the pot dries out quicker.

So all I did was, with a spray bottle and the nozzle set so it comes out NOT in a stream, but in a cylindrical shower (I guess the "spray" setting, not sure, just not stream), I gave the top center, where the sprout is, 8 pulls on the spray bottle. With the nozzle set to spray or whatever, this is the same thing as a very small rain falling on the area and doesn't really get anything too wet per se, but keeps the soil where the seed head is under the dirt wet, as that is what has dried out from the sun. I'll repeat this spritzing anytime it dries out like that till she comes up. The important part is to just give it 8-10 pulls on the trigger. That barely amounts to a tbsp. of water.
Found it :)

Special Jungletown Photo Dump
WAY Improved!!!

Boy did I get lucky today. I got back from infrastructure shopping just in time for my boy Gonzy to pull up. He just finished his last job in the hood. I enlisted his aid, an actual standing person, and not 80 years old, and wow wow hat a difference. So I had already prepped the super support poles, like this:

For a second there I thought you were going spear fishing :cool:
th.png

Hey Jon is that your friend's truck? Looks like a beast I'd love to have one like that. I'm glad you got some good help today you deserved it after all you did yesterday. Great job!

I'd love to check out the cages @Emilya is using which thread should should I look at? Thanks my friend, have a great rest of your day!
try this one for a start. This is a link to a note describing them: CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

Kief-ed up the sugar leaves and trim from the Zkittlez this morning. There wasn’t much and it was already bone dry. The kief is way strong - stronger than all 8 other varieties I have. Not sure how that’s possible as the weed will not be all that. Might be my impression because it was something new and all I’ve smoked for ten days is the same Blue City Diesel. Regardless it gets you wasted and is an instant nagging back pain reliever. It came out an odd color too, not sure it comes through in the picture, but it’s kind of greyish yellow. New. Here’s an example. All I got was half of one small kief jar. Hardly any. This here is what I put on a large bong hit.

EC278F9B-A9D7-4EF1-89C0-4FF912C851E0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom