Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

^ Thanks StonerGrower! I'm using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom for nutes 2-8-4, so is it possible to overdo the phosphorus and Potassium?

Plant #1 is growing soooo fast. I don't think it'll make the week before I have to move it... Money's a little tight this week, so if I don't find what I'm looking for, what would be the best way to tie it down? Should I slowly start doing it now, or just do it all at once. Should I put the tie like 3/4 of the way up and bend over from there? Thanks everyone!

When I S'd mine I went to about 2/3's-3/4's up the main stem and tied it down to the pot. I just poked a hole in the side if the pot and anchored away. The top will be pointed over but within a few hours you will see it try to point up towards the light. Just try to use string, twine or wire that is not too thin so it doesn't want to cut into the stalk. You can apply more tension every couple of days to get a good S going. Just be mindful not to snap anything. good luck

^ Thanks McBudz! I just got news that I'll be getting what I need for the closet grow! ;-) Thanks for the info, though. I will probably need it in the future!

OK... I got a little trigger happy with the camera today. It happens every once in a while. Plant #1 is 26 1/2" tall.

Here's an update for Plant #2 which I believe is flowering. I got my magnifying glass out and noticed some little tiny hairs coming out of the top.

Plant_2_Roughin_It.jpg

Day_15_HPS.jpg

Day_15_HPS_A.jpg

Day_15_HPS_N.jpg

Day_15_HPS_T.jpg

Day_15_HPS_P.jpg

Day_15_HPS_L.jpg

^ Lol!

Thanks getsumkin! No, Plant #2 is outside. I haven't been posting pics of it since I had to plant it out there, because I didn't really know if it was gonna live. I didn't have room for it with Plants #1 and #3.

Thanks BubbaKush and McBudz!

Lol iewestup! That's ok ;-) Easy mistake!

Just got back from pickin up some goodies for the closet grow, but still have to get a few odds and ends today. Hopefully we can get everything set up by tonight. I'm sooo excited! Plant #1 has grown to about an inch below the glass. OOoooo! Gotta go, I'll update later, for sure, pics and all.

Thanks boardburner7!

OK guys and girls! Here's my first attempt at a closet grow. I apologize in advance for the bad pics... They're horrible. I will get much better ones tomorrow.

Day 16 Flowering

Day_16_HPS_F.jpg

Day_16_HPS.jpg

You can use too much of anything...But Fox Farms is organic and its hard to burn your plant with organic nutes...Chemical nutes are what really get ya.

You can start tying them down now if you want.

^ Thanks StonerGrower! I'm using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom for nutes 2-8-4, so is it possible to overdo the phosphorus and Potassium?

Plant #1 is growing soooo fast. I don't think it'll make the week before I have to move it... Money's a little tight this week, so if I don't find what I'm looking for, what would be the best way to tie it down? Should I slowly start doing it now, or just do it all at once. Should I put the tie like 3/4 of the way up and bend over from there? Thanks everyone!

Fox Farms Big Bloom is organic but FF Grow Big and FF Tiger Bloom aren't. Grow Big and Tiger Bloom will burn the heck out of your plants, if you're not careful. 1/4 strength to start and ease in very slowly.

:peace:

Harry

Back
Top Bottom