Want Snow come to Buffalo, N.Y. we get shit loads of it each year.

buffalo-blizzard-1977-1.jpg
Ok Mr. Renner, pleaseg get back in the truck..

I think I killed one of my sunflowers because I feed them to much Alaskan fish fertilizer. O well I do not think I want a bunch of sunflowers in my garden any way. I still have a month before I start my weed seeds so I think I will start some peppers if they all die. 🍋

Ooof I use that same stuff. Just for clarity how much Alaska Fish Fertilizer is too much?

I’ve slathered it on pretty thick. I mean I’m not applying it with a trowel (not yet anyways) but I’m throwing anything from teaspoon to tablespoon in a quart of water

I'm not to computer savvy so I will have to contact my nephew on what to buy. Then there's setting it up and I'm not looking forward to that. The fan seems to work fine so it is not overheating. This is an old laptop. It is windows 7 and I have had it for at least 14 years or something like that. I got it from work, so it is loaded with shit. The cd player doesn't work anymore. It is a basket case. 🍋

I'm not to computer savvy so I will have to contact my nephew on what to buy. Then there's setting it up and I'm not looking forward to that. The fan seems to work fine so it is not overheating. This is an old laptop. It is windows 7 and I have had it for at least 14 years or something like that. I got it from work, so it is loaded with shit. The cd player doesn't work anymore. It is a basket case. 🍋
A lot of the newer laptops don't have the cd drives anymore, if you find you need one I've got an extra drive, its brand new, you're welcome to it.

A lot of the newer laptops don't have the cd drives anymore, if you find you need one I've got an extra drive, its brand new, you're welcome to it.
Thanks, Jiggi you are a good friend, but you are right I cannot remember the last time I used it when it was working. :thanks: 🍋

Good morning 420 magazine It is a rainy day here today, but it should be nice the next three days. 🍋
Hope you are doing well brother
:passitleft:

I missed my morning journal reads today; just catching up on things now. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom