King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Flora nova i would use the "lucas formula" you can google it and get the formula. Basically you just use bloom and micro the entire grow. Dont use the grow because it has too much nitrogen.

Flora nova i would use the "lucas formula" you can google it and get the formula. Basically you just use bloom and micro the entire grow. Dont use the grow because it has too much nitrogen.
Sounds good

420-magazine-mobile370250202.jpg
think it is on week 5 from seed? What are ur guessed lost date on old phone calender.
420-magazine-mobile520193250.jpg

Looks familiar!! Lol. I "Miss" my old girls. See what I did there? Haven't looked up what promix is yet. I used ffof 60/40 soil/perlite for good drainage. Looks like same growth as hp. Just FYI in case you kept your old ffof for re using. That's what I'm bout to do. Later

Looks familiar!! Lol. I "Miss" my old girls. See what I did there? Haven't looked up what promix is yet. I used ffof 60/40 soil/perlite for good drainage. Looks like same growth as hp. Just FYI in case you kept your old ffof for re using. That's what I'm bout to do. Later

Oh yeah!! Looking great man.

You haven't had any pest problem my treez are crawling with spider mites just bought some lady bugs tho so I'm hoping my lil army come through

Just yesterday I saw a spider small fucker but nothing under leafs so I spray in evening with neem oil and mixed water rain.

Are you journaling it moon bud?

Not sure yet king. The only thing interesting bout this grow is the fact that they are seeds from either my NYCd auto or early miss auto fem seeds, from my first grow harvest in mid April. Hmmmm, just thought about it, but does this mean they are or could be a cross between the two? Anyone out there know? I'm suspicious bout my neighbors giant outdoor tent in shaded back yard. They got a light spinning round in there all night last grow. Wonder if they had a male? Anyways, exited to see what happens with them and how they respond to this Florida heat & humidity. Oh, & of course the yield. Other than that, they're going in same fabric 5g & 3 g pots in same soil as last grow...re using I mean. Only, I mixed the ffof/perlite used soil with the ft strawberry fields used soil from last time. The straw fields looks mighty coco ish though, and I did not treat it as such last time, so I'll check in to it. 4 of the 6 beans I soaked sat morning, popped and this morning had 1/2 inch taps, so I put straight into soil this time instead of root starters. Pots are outside in about 60% shade under palm bushes for rain protection, & seed site misted until good and moist. Fingers crossed for sprouts and go from there. :thumb:

The other 2 seeds are pale & smallish, & didn't pop, so I put them in root starters & under cfl under sink in dome tray. We shall see.

Using same an ph per gmb if make it that far. Cal mag , & big bud I have left over too. Hopefully since everything was free this go round, maybe I might get to try some more bloom nutes. Just got home, & the rain came down pretty hard. Probably will top and lst. I think if they all make it, I'm going to really bully one of them, & see if I can stress it enough &get some more seeds

Not sure yet king. The only thing interesting bout this grow is the fact that they are seeds from either my NYCd auto or early miss auto fem seeds, from my first grow harvest in mid April. Hmmmm, just thought about it, but does this mean they are or could be a cross between the two? Anyone out there know? I'm suspicious bout my neighbors giant outdoor tent in shaded back yard. They got a light spinning round in there all night last grow. Wonder if they had a male? Anyways, exited to see what happens with them and how they respond to this Florida heat & humidity. Oh, & of course the yield. Other than that, they're going in same fabric 5g & 3 g pots in same soil as last grow...re using I mean. Only, I mixed the ffof/perlite used soil with the ft strawberry fields used soil from last time. The straw fields looks mighty coco ish though, and I did not treat it as such last time, so I'll check in to it. 4 of the 6 beans I soaked sat morning, popped and this morning had 1/2 inch taps, so I put straight into soil this time instead of root starters. Pots are outside in about 60% shade under palm bushes for rain protection, & seed site misted until good and moist. Fingers crossed for sprouts and go from there. :thumb:

The other 2 seeds are pale & smallish, & didn't pop, so I put them in root starters & under cfl under sink in dome tray. We shall see.

Using same an ph per gmb if make it that far. Cal mag , & big bud I have left over too. Hopefully since everything was free this go round, maybe I might get to try some more bloom nutes. Just got home, & the rain came down pretty hard. Probably will top and lst. I think if they all make it, I'm going to really bully one of them, & see if I can stress it enough &get some more seeds

Nice buddy

Well I'll be taking a front seat if you decide to also pm or ask anything I troll my best to help get you the answer you are looking for I gut ten green crack out door pics coming soon but no journal lol

Whattttttt? Lol. That's what I'm talkin bout!! Cks? Damn that's gonna be a proper garden out back ayy? See what I did there? With the ayyy? Ummm.....your Canadian.....ummm ......cricket sounds...cricket sounds. Lol

Hey, just came in from checking on pots & two sprouted...waiting on other two. Nothing on the two under sink in root starters. Boring stuff. Hurry up n wait. Have great day everyone. Later joe:thumb:

Whattttttt? Lol. That's what I'm talkin bout!! Cks? Damn that's gonna be a proper garden out back ayy? See what I did there? With the ayyy? Ummm.....your Canadian.....ummm ......cricket sounds...cricket sounds. Lol

Hey, just came in from checking on pots & two sprouted...waiting on other two. Nothing on the two under sink in root starters. Boring stuff. Hurry up n wait. Have great day everyone. Later joe:thumb:

Yes sir from cks feminized . Should be interesting already have some lift off from a few I see some are loving the outdoor dirt ..

Yes sir from cks feminized . Should be interesting already have some lift off from a few I see some are loving the outdoor dirt ..

Hey what's the temps like in your area now? Any bugs yet? You mentioned somewhere that another member outdoor grower suggested a product for pests. You remember what that was? I had trouble with catpillars & something that leaves zig zag lines all over leaves. Other than that, no worries. I could have started a butterfly tent with all the catpillars I killed. Lol. Be vigilant. If you can think of that product bud, lmk. Green crack....u cheeky monkey!!! Lol. I wish I was your next door neighbor. Smoke every day:thumb:

Hey King miss you! Been extremely busy getting everything ready. Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Please forgive me for not being around so much.

Angel life happens Hun it's cool. If You move and when you move to Ontario if you need smoke or anything. I'll try my best to help. You've got a friend. let me know. Feel bad you jumped ship for life matters. I've done that too many times . I hate moving ..now that i think about it. I'm pretty busy myself trying to Reno kitchen. I'm not a handy guy but really trying though lol. Work dumb busy got lucky today some how? Anyways, you focus on your move. We all know your skill can be shown any time angel; you've proven it over and over chicly poo. I got nothing. But Mad love for ya. For everything you've done for me I'm going to pm you soon .

IMG_84343.JPG
IMG_84352.JPG
this am
IMG_84373.JPG

3hrs later
Waiting on last one. peace. 95 deg today. As usual. :thumb:

Nice buddy I got a seed from order in bsfgie u found think it's white cheese nukem not sure where I should look to research. Info on growing it in coco attempt two

Back
Top Bottom