Arellanobrian's 2015 ThunderHaze Auto LED Grow - Coco Loco vs Reused Coco

Video was great again if I'm ever there abouts mate u can count on it :)

it would be awesome if ppl from 420mag could meet up at the denver cannabis cup haha :volcano-smiley:

ThunderHaze Auto Day 71 Update

I am finally seeing my plants in soil start fading and starting to have droopy leaves that are telling me that it is just about harvest time! i started seeing the plant marked with a white marker start fading first and fasted, i have been pulling leaves on a daily basis. I dont think this plant will make it to day 80 and i am very surprised because the plants looked perfectly fine just 5 days ago haha autoflowers are really surprising me with there growth rate weather it be with growth in veg, the stretch in flower or the rapid bud development these auto's from GenoFarm seeds along with MarsHydro LED thay are vigorous with some FROSTY buds i would recommend either the Genetics or the LEDs to anyone! i am going to be giving them plain water for the rest of the grow and will keep you posted with when i will be chopping them down (since the dif development of the plants will have a segmented harvest)

White

IMG_156320.JPG
IMG_156420.JPG
IMG_156521.JPG
IMG_156618.JPG
IMG_157015.JPG
IMG_157115.JPG

And just a little fade on the plant marked with blue marker

IMG_156920.JPG

and a pic of the thunderhaze auto under the mars2 LED and in coco... the buds are getting soooo big i just had to take a pic :circle-of-love:

IMG_157320.JPG
IMG_157216.JPG

CoCo for the win .. , I am liking the results !

My day 91 autos are still without a sign of senescence

Your harvest approaches always nice to see the leaves yelow and start to drop , the aroma must be getting strong with the Buds days away from harvest.

CoCo for the win .. , I am liking the results !

My day 91 autos are still without a sign of senescence

Your harvest approaches always nice to see the leaves yelow and start to drop , the aroma must be getting strong with the Buds days away from harvest.

oh ya the smell in the room is that of a skunk but when the trichs are rubbed i get this crazy sweet tart smell that sooo hard to put my finger on, almost like a sour hard candy or some weird tropical fruit i cant name lmao i know those are way off but its what comes to my head when i smell them

Getting large !! Oh hells yeah :high-five:

:roorrip:

:thumb:

Garden looks great, and a promising harvest.

:passitleft:

thanx brotha i really love all my LEDs as they grow some awesome buds
plants are looking just A+ bro my plants are just starting to bud

i love the way your growing your autos, i wish i had trained the coco plants better and cleaned the bottom up a bit but something to try next time. cant wait to see how the scrog goes :thumb:

ThunderHaze Auto Day 73 Update

So its time to chop down the ThunderHaze auto marked with a white marker, almost right on to how long there website advertised (75-79 days) and the leaves have all started drooping and it looks like there are more leaves that have fallen off than are still on the plant. i wanted to give it 80-90 days at least but along with all the fading i also looked at the trich's and i have almost no clear and a few amber showing through. i tried to flush the plant which is why i wanted to give it a couple more days but only was able to give it 2 watering with plain water but i really only fed it a hand full of times with 1/2 or less strength organic nutes so i feel that it will not be too harsh and burn pretty clean but i will let you guys know when i dry and cure it. im so happy i am able to pull the plant, auto's really do grow quickly i was surprised at how fast they started flowering, how big they are after hitting flower and how fast the buds swelled and developed. the buds are not the frost yest or biggest but for a hands off grow that i barely had to feed or train i would say the results are looking great with at least 1 OZ per plant in soil. overall i would have to say i like the ThunderHaze autos and of coarse love my Mars LEDs!

IMG_159622.JPG
IMG_160622.JPG
IMG_160725.JPG
IMG_160923.JPG
IMG_161020.JPG
IMG_164925.JPG
IMG_165025.JPG
IMG_165126.JPG

The roots didnt fill in the pot as much as i would like but at least i know the plant wasnt rootbound or anything. overall happy with the smell and trich coverage for an auto but would have liked to get a bit more out of it, ill give you guys a weight when its dry. im guessing 30 grams :cheer:

S2:E11 Dark Dragon SCROG Prep, ThunderHaze Auto Harvest

nice job bro great harvest so far cant wait to see how the other plants turn out too

thanx man im really happy with my first auto grow for sure :thanks:

She has some nice trichomes happening , should give a nice high :blunt: :thumb:

kinda looks a little premature ? to me

Off to watch your latest video :volcano-smiley:

Ya i really wanted to let them go a bit longer but the plant was fading and losing leaves quickly, along with no visible clear trich's and a few amber here and there tells me it was maybe only a couple day maybe a week early. thanx for the support man :circle-of-love:

ThunderHaze Auto Day 78 Update

IMG_167528.JPG
IMG_167626.JPG
IMG_167729.JPG

The rest of the soil plants are fading a little but no where near as fast as the one marked with the white toothpick. i think they will go at least another week (although i was surprised by the first one) 2. i have been giving the other 2 soil plants plain water for the last 2 feedings as well and am pulling 1-2 leaves from the bottom of the plants.

Soil Plants

Blue
IMG_167827.JPG
IMG_167930.JPG
IMG_168030.JPG
IMG_168127.JPG
IMG_168428.JPG

Green
IMG_168520.JPG
IMG_168624.JPG
IMG_168719.JPG
IMG_168915.JPG
IMG_169023.JPG

and the 2 coco plants are looking like they are getting rusting around alot fo there leaves and some brown spots but the buds are still swelling every day and have almost all white hairs. i thing the browing of the leaves is due more to the flush i gave it last week and some nute issues i havent been able to put my finger on but the plants look good overall. the one plant marked with a red marker and under the mars 2 has some HUGE buds that are super dense as well while the one marked with a yellow marker has some big buds but are airy still and not filling in as much as i'd like but there still seems to be 2-4 weeks left i think so a lot of time to grow. and finally i stopped giving the coco plants silica as i dont thing the stems or plant needs any added strength and want to start lowering the nutes i give them now, next week i will stopt with the b1 boost and so on

Nutes per gallon (Coco plants only)

7.5ml-Cyco Bloom A
7.5ml-Cyco Bloom B
4ml-Cyco B1 Boost
4ml-Cyco Zyme
4ml-Cyco Uptake
2.5ml-Epsom Salt (less mag sice cyco adds to A+B)
2.5ml-BioBud

Coco Plants

Yellow
IMG_170015.JPG
IMG_170120.JPG
IMG_170221.JPG
IMG_170323.JPG
IMG_170419.JPG

Yellow (and her massive buds!!!)
IMG_169822.JPG
IMG_169917.JPG
IMG_169421.JPG