Arellanobrian's 2015 ThunderHaze Auto LED Grow - Coco Loco vs Reused Coco

The 4x4 is going to be bright , The plants will love it.

My Autos will take from 95 to 100 days as well , they are on day 64 and should take 4-5 more weeks.

I don't mind so much having slow Autos as the yield should be larger , although next month I am going to buy a known 60 day variety and enjoy the quick harvest.

Iv grew a 60 day strain that was consistent at 60 days called fast n vast. Yield wasn't spectacular 30-40 per plant and every time I grew it I had 1-2 of the 6 herm on me which was a pain but but it sure was a quick turn around.

Hey obrian.... what should I call u dude iv tried to get a name from Ur screen name lol as it is just to long to write every time I quote u.... hey watched Ur other video driving around drinking beer. Some of that sounded tasty we don't get flavoured stuff like that here. If I'm ever in Ur neck of the woods we should blaze a bowl of each others grown and drink some groovy flavoured beer

I have been wanting to try THC Auto Bomb a Sativa/Indica Auto version of the THC Bomb , from Bomb seeds , 65 days from seed.
THC levels are over 22% , as LEDs have been proven to increase the THC levels 3 to 5% it could reach well over 25%.

But then again..

I may try the 60 day Auto version of the mostly Sativa Tutankhamon which itself is known to have THC levels of 33%

I find the stronger it is the longer the supply and the effect lasts :volcano-smiley:

The 4x4 is going to be bright , The plants will love it.

My Autos will take from 95 to 100 days as well , they are on day 64 and should take 4-5 more weeks.

I don't mind so much having slow Autos as the yield should be larger , although next month I am going to buy a known 60 day variety and enjoy the quick harvest.

I Know how you feel man, was hoping to be harvesting in a few weeks but looks like i may be waiting a bit longer than i hoped which really sux as i am pretty much out of my last harvest already. im going to keep an auto or 2 around so ill have to look for some 60 days plants as well

Keep er Rollin! :thumb:

thanx much brotha :Namaste:

I have been wanting to try THC Auto Bomb a Sativa/Indica Auto version of the THC Bomb , from Bomb seeds , 65 days from seed.
THC levels are over 22% , as LEDs have been proven to increase the THC levels 3 to 5% it could reach well over 25%.

But then again..

I may try the 60 day Auto version of the mostly Sativa Tutankhamon which itself is known to have THC levels of 33%

I find the stronger it is the longer the supply and the effect lasts :volcano-smiley:

those all sound like some interesting strains man ill have to look into them for my next purchase. i have soom new seeds i recieved from gnarl e green on this site that are a cross he made that he said could possible finish within 60 days so i may pop those beans once i start harvesting some of these auto's

ThunderHaze Day 59 Update

So lots of things happened very quickly in the ThunderHaze 4x4 tent but i am once again enjoying the way the auto's are looking!! i am just about about out of the gen organics biothrive bloom and wanted to finish the rest of what i have left on the plants in soil so i decided to move the plants in coco over to Cyco Bloom A and B as the base nute at 10ml per gallon each so in the nutes below switch the base nutes for the soil plants, i also decided to exchange the mars 48x3 and UFO for my mars2 700 as it is getting colder here and easier to keep temps down and the size of the plants is getting very out of control for the 144x5. Finally my rotating fan fell a few days ago and when i picked it back up it would not turn on so i will have to use a small 6" fan until i can get one ordered.

Family pics
IMG_143430.JPG
IMG_143530.JPG

I've been pretty bi-polar with the girls in soil as they grew amazing at first then didnt frost up, had smaller buds and stayed relativly short but finally after 8 weeks the buds on the plants are starting to swell nicely and look like someone covered them in powdered sugar. the three plants are also starting to get there first couple of bright orange hairs so i think they will go at least 3 weeks and im thinking itll go 4 so a total of 87 days maybe more.

soil plants

Green
IMG_145127.JPG
IMG_145226.JPG
IMG_145329.JPG
IMG_145521.JPG

white
IMG_145619.JPG
IMG_145922.JPG
IMG_146021.JPG
IMG_146218.JPG

Blue
IMG_146324.JPG
IMG_146425.JPG
IMG_146525.JPG
IMG_146627.JPG
IMG_146722.JPG

The coco plants are just now ending there stretch! With the added light i can finally make sure both plants grow to there full potential and i am possitive that they dispite there slower start will produce more then the soil plants. i had to do a third round of LST on my 2 girls and is looking like a bit of a mess but im sure once they really get into flower they will have tops all over the place. The buds are still small but are finally starting to show a little frost so i think in the next few weeks itll get frosty and start to swell nicely. i still feed once a day as close to PH 5.8 as i can with nutes below. i love my coco grows and am thinking i will be sticking mainly to a coco perlite mix after this series of grows.

Coco Plants

Red
IMG_143634.JPG
IMG_143926.JPG
IMG_144628.JPG
IMG_144727.JPG

Yellow
IMG_144128.JPG
IMG_144330.JPG
IMG_144428.JPG
IMG_144527.JPG

and here is my weekly video update, hope you guys enjoy :circle-of-love:

Another great video bro dam ur a propper stoner ain't u lol
Things are looking great in ur tents

haha thanx man i have smoked since i was 13, ditching school to get high and look up weed knowledge. since ive grown older and the legal movement in colorado ive really started to get more into my passion. it sux i have a 40 hr a week job but it pays the bills and beer... and you def gotta come down sometime man and have a brew and share a bowl of colorado brew/herb peace brotha and thanx for watching the vids

The Choir might catch up ;) and pass the soil plants :morenutes: looking good !

I know man, the soil plants were looking so much happyer and bigger but the plants in the reused coco are def going to be bigger :circle-of-love: i really love growing in coco

When I was in junior high there was a Bar across the street that every lunch hour a few of us would walk over to and gather roaches.
We managed to get a joint EVERY day for a year.
I passed without issue never did get caught at *that* school for smoking grass. The next School i was expelled for 2 weeks , I was the only one who would not cop to it so they made an example out of me lol.

I loved the break :grinjoint:

also when i was 15 I had a pot plant on our houses pitched roof.. I made a mini Pyramid green house that was up with it. lol I ended up selling it to a guy who was doing indoor under 8ft tubes , haha.

When I was in junior high there was a Bar across the street that every lunch hour a few of us would walk over to and gather roaches.
We managed to get a joint EVERY day for a year.
I passed without issue never did get caught at *that* school for smoking grass. The next School i was expelled for 2 weeks , I was the only one who would not cop to it so they made an example out of me lol.

I loved the break :grinjoint:

also when i was 15 I had a pot plant on our houses pitched roof.. I made a mini Pyramid green house that was up with it. lol I ended up selling it to a guy who was doing indoor under 8ft tubes , haha.

that reminds me alot of my high school days myself lol scrounging change or looking for herb in my couch, i miss it so much! best thing is i got ripped off for dirt weed lol i wish i knew a grower back then

weekly update on the dark dragon from kingdom organic seeds under the new mars pro series epistar 160LED and the thunderhaze autos from genofarm seeds under marshydro LED as well

ThunderHaze Day 67 Update

I finally got a new rotating fan in the tent and temps are much better staying around 82 with the lights on, but i bought the cheapest possible fan and it has a very unstable base so i had to chain the fan so it doesnt lean over and fall on the plants.everything is really looking good and looking like the plants are starting to finish especially the plants in coco loco.

The plants in soil have really filled in nicly this last week and look like they are going to be done in 2-3 weeks tops. almost all pistols are a beautiful neon orange and some of the lower leaves (in perticular the plant marked white) are fading and falling off a little everyday. i did feed them for the last time today and will give them plain water with a bit of molasses added until they are ready to harvest. i did notice they seem to be drinking less as i have only watered one in the last week so just more that tells me the plants are almost ready.

Soil plants
Green
IMG_153921.JPG
IMG_154023.JPG
IMG_154125.JPG
IMG_154225.JPG

White
IMG_154319.JPG
IMG_154426.JPG
IMG_154521.JPG
IMG_154620.JPG

Blue
IMG_154722.JPG
IMG_154821.JPG
IMG_154928.JPG
IMG_155026.JPG

I am amazed by the growth rate of the plants in coco, in the last week the buds have really grown and look like if they fatten up in the next 4-5 weeks ill have some HUGE colas. they are a bit airy right now but that is how the plants in soil started off but fattened up in later in flower. i did recive my TDS meter and tested my water at around 185 PPM so decided to lower my base nute cyco A+B as instructed on the cyco website and gave the coco plants a flush with 2 gallons of plain water as the runoff was coming back at 1000 PPMs and the 2 gallons brought it down to around 400. that along with the few feedings i forgot to give them Epsom Salts last week seems to be giving the coco plants a bit of rust going on some fo the leaves but i expect that everything will streighten out now that i did the flush and fixed the nute regement.

Coco Plants
Yellow
IMG_152922.JPG
IMG_153025.JPG
IMG_153219.JPG
IMG_153320.JPG

Red
IMG_153420.JPG
IMG_153520.JPG
IMG_153725.JPG
IMG_153832.JPG

Nutes per gallon (1/2 strength for soil every other water)

7.5ml-Cyco Bloom A
7.5ml-Cyco Bloom B
4ml-Cyco B1 Boost
4ml-Cyco Silica
4ml-Cyco Zyme
4ml-Cyco Uptake
2.5ml-Epsom Salt (less mag sice cyco adds to A+B)
2.5ml-BioBud

The Choir plants are catching up to the soil plants which are looking thick in Bud , nice.

snoop dog concentrates I never knew. Nice that a known toker is making the product , educated scrutiny is important and gives more credence to the brand. Tested / manufactured with Snoop goes a long way for its credibility.

Zillionair Toker approved

Back
Top Bottom