Arellanobrian's 2015 ThunderHaze Auto LED Grow - Coco Loco vs Reused Coco

Mars LED Grow: S2:E12 Dark Dragon SCROG, ThunderHaze Auto Harvest Prt 2

Great update !

The Buds are fucking sweet looking and getting FAT !

:goodjob:

yes they are man, the coco plants are UNBELIEVABLE. i do love the frostyness of the soil plants but without a dout coco combines the best of soil and hydro growing

The coco may frost over yet , if not try leaving them in he dark for 3 or 4 days before harvest.

It is nothing new but might do the trick , it is also recommended by some of the strain sellers.

i am going to try it this time before harvest so I thought I would mention it to you before you harvest rather then after..:bongrip:

Sorry about the delay but here is my video of the new Mars Pro Epistar 160LED arriving, setting up the remote control and a bet of a written review of the panel.

Pretty slick

I am thinking the remote will have a option to change the time from military to 12hr and change
the temperature from C to F

Try pressing and holding a select button for 3 to 5 seconds when your in the clock menu.

If that doe s not work try holding both buttons down

Whats the current price and wattage of the Panel ?

Pretty slick

I am thinking the remote will have a option to change the time from military to 12hr and change
the temperature from C to F

Try pressing and holding a select button for 3 to 5 seconds when your in the clock menu.

If that doe s not work try holding both buttons down

Whats the current price and wattage of the Panel ?

the wattage of the panel is 375 Watts from the wall and current price on the panel is 475.99. and i like the miliary time but hate that temps are in C. we'll see if they ever come up with an upgrade for sure :circle-of-love:

nice man another plant to harvest that's just great

yes i should have a bit of meds for a while :high-five:

Am I crazy or was there no dab and chug!? Blasphemy!!!

I know! i had to run to denver later that day so i couldnt get too faded haha ill have to see if i can find something special for the next one man

I pulled another ThunderHaze auto a couple of days ago just been to busy to post the pics. i pulled the plant marked with a green marker grown in coco loco at day 82. the last plant i pulled is still drying for 0 days now.

IMG_171725.JPG
IMG_171822.JPG
IMG_171917.JPG
IMG_172019.JPG
IMG_172825.JPG
IMG_172924.JPG
IMG_173023.JPG
IMG_173124.JPG

Looking sweet bro congrats on another one chopped down...... I don't no how I missed Ur recent video. Iv got 8% battery and in bed..... chargers on her side so il have to wait till morning to view it lol peace

no worries brotha, good to see you stopping by man. im going to be pulling the last plant in soil in the morning and the coco plants will probably go another 2 weeks or so. this journal seems like it went so fast!

Just trimmed and jarred the first thunderhaze auto (white) after 11 days of drying. the buds were a bit fluffy and small for what i usually get but i did have to keep the LEDs a bit far away as the coco plants were so much bigger but they are nice and frosty with an amazing slightly sweet undertone and a unique citrus smell (i get grapefruit). i still havent weighed the herb yet but am thinking 28 grams (1OZ) is what ill end up getting.

so this will be the standard cure, just pop the jars twice a day for about 10 mins for the first week then down to once a day for 2-3 weeks after depending on how the buds feel. i always prefer to jar my buds early and if i need to a week in place my buds on newspaper or cardboard box for 12-24 hrs then place them back in jars to cure again.

IMG_173721.JPG
IMG_173319.JPG
IMG_173525.JPG
IMG_173626.JPG
IMG_173925.JPG
IMG_173826.JPG
IMG_174027.JPG

big shoutout to ‪‎genofarm‬ seeds for some easy, fast growing and frosty genetics and of coarse ‪‎marshydro‬ for another amazing grow with no light issues, i would recommend them to anyone looking to step into growing

Yep...that's it. Thanks for your dry/cure procedure. +reps

thanx man, i always get a nice sticky (not wet) and stincky final produce :volcano-smiley: and buds may be a bit fluffy but they are super frosty

Pulled the last soil ThunderHaze Auto today (blue) it was the most frosty of the three. It has a crazy pinesol/lemon smell thats really in your face, also had the densest buds of the three soil plants. im going to say about 30 Grams for this plant as well. all three plants grown in coco loco are going to give me about the same amount and had some similar smeills (this one was MUCH more citrus though) but def had three different phenotypes for sure.

before removing fan leaves
IMG_174421.JPG
IMG_174521.JPG
IMG_174621.JPG
IMG_175016.JPG
IMG_175116.JPG

after removing fan leaves
IMG_175320.JPG
IMG_175415.JPG
IMG_175516.JPG
IMG_175822.JPG
IMG_175921.JPG

Roots and of coarse the person that made it all possible, steve
IMG_176222.JPG
IMG_176322.JPG
IMG_176420.JPG
IMG_176524.JPG

here is this thunderhaze auto drying with a couple of branches from the Green thunderhaze auto

IMG_176025.JPG
IMG_176123.JPG

so far no matter what I try I only can get around a 1oz form each auto I grow I still have to see how the scrog comes out that's why for my next grow I will put four plants in my tent and I hope I can get around 4oz

man great job with the autos tell me what you think so far do you like autos would it be worth you growing some more for your grow style ? I am just blown away with the fast turn around with autos so I think I will stick with autos for now I need my meds a.s.a.p. since I only have a small tent and I give half my bud to my mom and she smokes more then me! :lot-o-toke:

that's why I stared growing in the first place is for her but I wont lie I always wanted to grow plus its a great hobby for me :grinjoint:

so far no matter what I try I only can get around a 1oz form each auto I grow I still have to see how the scrog comes out that's why for my next grow I will put four plants in my tent and I hope I can get around 4oz

man great job with the autos tell me what you think so far do you like autos would it be worth you growing some more for your grow style ? I am just blown away with the fast turn around with autos so I think I will stick with autos for now I need my meds a.s.a.p. since I only have a small tent and I give half my bud to my mom and she smokes more then me! :lot-o-toke:

that's why I stared growing in the first place is for her but I wont lie I always wanted to grow plus its a great hobby for me :grinjoint:

thats awesome man super cool you grow for your mom. my mom finally is accepting the fact that smoking isnt all that bad for you if not good but she's never smoked.

i think there are pros and cons to auto's, they are fast producers, easy to grow and quality is pretty good i mean i only had to feed my auto's in soil maybe 6 times and never at full strength and took my less then 3 months to go from start to seed. but there are cons like like loosing size control, when they flower and i'm sure there are strains out there that are as good as photo plants but these thunderhaze are not as nice as photo period plants ive grown. but i will be keeping auto's in my garden for sure, i have 2 free seeds of genofarm seeds purple haze auto i will be popping very soon and propably keep a couple in the garden

Back
Top Bottom