Klinger's Tribute Shed - 2015 - Master Kush + ?

Every time ive tried fluorescent bulbs i get them too close and burn my babies. I now veg under 400 watt MH but i really want to go to LED's all around... I wouldn't need the extra A/C next to the tent.

interesting photo visuals on that can filter......wtf....

Got a shitload of work done today, the shed looks almost like a grow. Girls are moved in, veg is dialed, dehuey and scrubber both hung off the walls. I'd be more siked but I drove my car through a flood on the way home and pretty sure I got water sucked into my air filter and I think the motor blew. The last time I tried the ignition it sounded like a meatgrinder making hotdogs out of hammers and nails.

CAM00681_zpsozrx87s1.JPG

CAM00684_zpsbj1ix66x.JPG

CAM00688_zpsxos6hty1.JPG

they look a little funny from being carried around, probably hungry soon too. Destress and GE probably in order. The leaves are getting brixey, canopy is nearly perfect.

Had to take $100 taxi home from the other side of town. Waiting for me was a 9pack of Sculpin and some miso honey glazed salmon I had marinating. 2am making dinner and putting the screws to my liver. Fuckit.

Yin and Yang. I loved that car. So sick of it too.

If somehow you were able to get water into your air intake.... You need to drain all the fluids immediately. Water in the air intake wont blow an engine.......... Water inside of the engine for an extended period of time will however. Get rid of the fluids to include the fuel, oil, coolant... Remove the spark plugs and give then a good wipe down...... Most likely the noise is a miss........... may be the starter also if it was just during the initial turn over. If you want you can PM me and I can try to break it down. I am a lifelong and professional mechanic I should be able to point you in the right direction.

Unless you just take it to a mechanic then more power to you.... But id save the money of a mechanic and go get you an upgrade in the ol' shed lol.

I appreciate that but can't be fucked to mess with my car. I got a million things goin on and as much as I wish a garage fulla tools was one of em, it ain't! I pay people to change my oil, its not expensive.

Having it towed to a mechanic tomorow, got comprehensive with the big G.

Also, where the fuck are these beers going? Am I a magician??!?!?

ps. sexy plant sir.

Re: interesting photo visuals on that can filter......wtf....

Waiting for me was a 9pack of Sculpin and some miso honey glazed salmon I had marinating. 2am making dinner and putting the screws to my liver.

:drool:
Sculpin!
Your space is looking most excellent.

(countdown timer with big orchestra playing in background..)Houston we have liftoff.

Despite my car troubles, A/C is being installed right now - I didn't even have to show up!!

Just a few xxx legos to do:

-hang Gavitas
-mount co2 sensor/control
-run dehuey/ac drips
-seal 2 pieces of linoleum
-build tables
-hang door
*lightproof and seal rooms

The whole interwebs is subject to my todo list. Read it!

Re: (countdown timer with big orchestra playing in background..)Houston we have lifto

Good stuff today, pictures came out like ass though.

-lights hung
-3/4 oz GE, 2mils tea, 3-4 gallons of water topfed
-3 ton Fujitsu mini split installed, sexy as fuck

Subscribed BrixKlinger, I've been building a Tuff shed just like yours only it's in my head still. I was thinking that there was a need to vent the roof section of the shed, my plan is to install Smart soffit vents (intake) at the lower edge of the roof line. At the top install a ridgevent to vent all of the areas between the rafters. And put in a 1" insulation flange so there will be air flow. The walls don't mater since they don't get and stay wet. As for the floor I was thinking of laying 2"x6" flat on the floor with 1.5" ridged insulation in between and 3/4" T&G Sub floor with the seems coated with a sealer. Put down a Single ply roofing membrane on the floor and up the walls 6" in case of a small flood. I like your sheetrock job very professional, I've never installed mud I think it will be fun. What do you think now that you have built your shed? (hind sight is 20/20).
I love the way these guys have help you on your journey.

Subscribed BrixKlinger, I've been building a Tuff shed just like yours only it's in my head still. I was thinking that there was a need to vent the roof section of the shed, my plan is to install Smart soffit vents (intake) at the lower edge of the roof line. At the top install a ridgevent to vent all of the areas between the rafters. And put in a 1" insulation flange so there will be air flow. The walls don't mater since they don't get and stay wet. As for the floor I was thinking of laying 2"x6" flat on the floor with 1.5" ridged insulation in between and 3/4" T&G Sub floor with the seems coated with a sealer. Put down a Single ply roofing membrane on the floor and up the walls 6" in case of a small flood. I like your sheetrock job very professional, I've never installed mud I think it will be fun. What do you think now that you have built your shed? (hind sight is 20/20).
I love the way these guys have help you on your journey.

We will see once the beast is up and breathing. I've seen trouble with condensation in other grows and hope to control it with plenty of exhaust, air movement and dehumidification. There are 2 schools of thought with insulation vs venting these spaces, I went with standard insulation.

In hindsight I would pay someone else to to drywall and mud. Its stupid time consuming if you aren't good at it. Almost everything has turned out great.

Most of these sheds don't have any eave for the roof to overhang and put soffit vents in, but you can put them under the roof line on the walls. To be clear you are talking about venting between the drywall and outer wall, not venting the growspace. Part of the problem with venting the walls instead of insulating them is it makes the building much more inefficient to cool. This is actually a problem I'm sort of expecting to have to tackle, just not sure how its going to manifest. I'm hoping what I have seen elsewhere and steps made in the engineering here will alleviate condensation. Its one of the major issues I'm forseeing having to deal with crossing my fingers not to.

I'm using linoleum with extra going up the wall for the floor. Building tables with 5' Oatey pvc roll, so most water spilled should stay on those. Theres no plumbing in the building and the feed schedule is just 2 of Doc's kits, no real concern for flooding.

Thanks for taking the time to reply BrixKlinger, I'll be watching and learning.

Don't know how I missed this one but i'm subbed for the rest of the ride.

Happy to have ya my dude!

The DBHB journals have really exploded this year, its tough to keep up!

On a week long break from my ladies, friggen hate it. They are in decent hands, reports are good. The whole grow is just a hair from being able to destroy entire planets.

Gentlemen, this battle station is fully operational!

So I'm thinking today that I dont need tables. I got insulated floor, linoleum, shiny new bigass saucers for my #15 smarties.

Upcanned today and gave a Destress application. Upcan recipe was just a half gallon in each, one quart slowly around the transplanted area, 1 quart in the saucer. 1/2 oz transplant 5 mil tea (12 plants 2 kits). I'm guessing I got about 8-10 gallons of dirt in each #15. I'm assuming they will want to be fed more soon, and plan to give them a solid GE drench, followed by flipping a day or 2 later.

Put them under the big lights too, so they werent very photogenic.

Sexy grow robot is breathing and sexy, targetting Alderaan.

CAM00705_zpsqksx2gat.JPG

CAM00708_zpsyugon8yr.JPG
]
(witness ceiling fan in reverse flow, 1 fan to rule them all, 0 oscillators)

Runnin 3/4 lights @ 600w (will increase asap when they seem adjusted) pinned to the top (bottom of lamp ~8.5' off the floor)

Green update tomorrow see how they are responding to the new pots, light, space, food......

How u think of my tables idea and food schedules? I would have probably given them more water today but it was all I had bubbled on hand hehe.

Re: Gentlemen, this battle station is fully operational!

So I'm thinking today that I dont need tables. I got insulated floor, linoleum, shiny new bigass saucers for my #15 smarties.

Upcanned today and gave a Destress application. Upcan recipe was just a half gallon in each, one quart slowly around the transplanted area, 1 quart in the saucer. 1/2 oz transplant 5 mil tea (12 plants 2 kits). I'm guessing I got about 8-10 gallons of dirt in each #15. I'm assuming they will want to be fed more soon, and plan to give them a solid GE drench, followed by flipping a day or 2 later.

Put them under the big lights too, so they werent very photogenic.

Sexy grow robot is breathing and sexy, targetting Alderaan.

CAM00705_zpsqksx2gat.JPG

CAM00708_zpsyugon8yr.JPG
]
(witness ceiling fan in reverse flow, 1 fan to rule them all, 0 oscillators)

Runnin 3/4 lights @ 600w (will increase asap when they seem adjusted) pinned to the top (bottom of lamp ~8.5' off the floor)

Green update tomorrow see how they are responding to the new pots, light, space, food......

How u think of my tables idea and food schedules? I would have probably given them more water today but it was all I had bubbled on hand hehe.

Those Gavita's will perform, no doubt. I like everything you've done so far!

Also, your instinct to water more the next time is spot on! If you're still vegging, let them dry out and tell you when they need water, then soak the hell out of them!

dun da dun dun

Those Gavita's will perform, no doubt. I like everything you've done so far!

Also, your instinct to water more the next time is spot on! If you're still vegging, let them dry out and tell you when they need water, then soak the hell out of them!

Thanks Doctor!

Yea I want to flip "immediately" but trying to give them a little time for:
-adjust to the new light spectrum
-adjust to upcan/room move
-1 solid GE drench after this upcan veg style after they dry out, shouldn't take long they didn't have much to drink.

Re: dun da dun dun

Thanks Doctor!

Yea I want to flip "immediately" but trying to give them a little time for:
-adjust to the new light spectrum
-adjust to upcan/room move
-1 solid GE drench after this upcan veg style after they dry out, shouldn't take long they didn't have much to drink.

The soil you transplanted into wasn't bone dry....so they can go longer than you think without a drink. Let the roots seek out every bit of moisture THEN soak, THEN bloom. Less than a week.

warning photospam

Soil is on the dry side even though it was sweating in the bins. Our RH hovers around 50% here, and the a/c is sucking down another 10-15% just by operating. Looks like its drying out the pots pretty good...we'll see.

More 5 node pruning, before and after pics.

CAM00710_zps0tkzxwno.JPG

CAM00716_zpspicu4h9p.JPG

Rolled the edges of the pots down to get at em easier, looks better, they'll breathe better.

CAM00717_zpsmqf0vrk7.JPG

CAM00719_zpsbluhvduk.JPG

Tools for success:

CAM00721_zpshqlpsfln.JPG

CAM00724_zpsxduyzll4.JPG

CAM00725_zpswkb1zmks.JPG

CAM00726_zps8ezzt7cf.JPG

CAM00727_zpsc9l2iqjg.JPG

CAM00728_zpsxid8dpkc.JPG

Bonzai!!

CAM00729_zpsb7pntzqh.JPG

CAM00730_zpsof97wjis.JPG

CAM00731_zpswitp6dup.JPG

CAM00733_zpstmcepvb0.JPG

Any imperfection in the leaves are from being up against the t5's a few days ago, or from me spray painting them a little :D

Ladies took to the DE 600w without skipping a beat, will turn up to 750 tomorrow, 1000 by tuesdayish, then I'll lower them to about 40" from canopy.

Back
Top Bottom