Klinger's Tribute Shed - 2015 - Master Kush + ?

I've had problems with burnt, curling, and necrotic leaves after lightly spraying with destress in early/mid veg. my plants would be growing great and then I lightly spray a little distress and it just cause havoc. I now only use distress lightly in bloom I have never had problems with brix foliar spray. This has been my only problem with the kit. Im sure I did something else wrong.:Namaste:

Afaik i was following specific directions on rescue drench, see last couple pages. I made up 8 gallons for 12 plants in 1 gal pots. I actually didnt use as much trans as called for. Im sure they will come around, theyve been great so far...

Probably had about a gallon and a half leftover.

Everything is on the thread here, i was dubious on the amounts and double checked.

Re: Babies!

BK...you must have made a mistake ....50 mls. of tea? WOW. How come you used so much ? Just curious. Cheers eh.

heres where I got my recipe for rescue

I used about 8 gal water
just about 50 ml tea, more like 48.
about 6oz trans.

1 oz. Transplant per gallon of water with 6 mils of Tea. Feed a solution with this composition to all the plants. It will re-colonize the roots and get things back on track. Do not do this if you aren't having any problems.

Re: Babies!

heres where I got my recipe for rescue

I used about 8 gal water
just about 50 ml tea, more like 48.
about 6oz trans.

50 mils....that seems a bit high. Did I say that somewhere?

The rescue drench is in the instructions: In The Lab

If the plants seem weak and need a boost---almost never happens unless you made a mistake or there has been some environmental issue or circumstances beyond your control---try this:

1 oz. Transplant per gallon of water with 6 mils of Tea. Feed a solution with this composition to all the plants. It will re-colonize the roots and get things back on track. Do not do this if you aren't having any problems.

Then there's the new Super Drench, which I've talked to a few people about:

In The Lab

5 gallons water
4-8 ounces Transplant
10 mils Tea.

If I said 50 mils Tea somewhere, I need to go and correct that.

Sounds like Doc meant 6 ml total - not 6 ml per gallon.

You mixed it up right....just know that I usually give them one gallon. Larger containers don't scale 1:1 because the plants aren't much bigger.

They'll recover. Probably kick some ass.

Cool, not sure exactly what you mean by give them a gallon, they are in 1's now, about the most they will drink when bone dry is 2/3, but its more like half. That is they use about 6.5-7 gallons typically when I drench em. (just based on last 3 feeds).

Photo bomb inc.

Holy cow this thing took up alot of space in that loft.

Yes, it is as big as it looks. Runnin 2 of em. This one is exaust. Corner of other room will run 2nd scrubber into loft. Really superly want good vibes with the neighbors.

CAM00636_zpsebdktwad.jpg

CAM00638_zpsykoilb8y.jpg

Various Garden shots, closeups, necrosis I mentioned, canopy. Did some pretty agressive pruning yesterday and today.

CAM00632_zpsp68mnhcu.jpg

CAM00640_zpshav00et5.jpg

CAM00639_zps5ntm0xss.jpg

CAM00628_zps1vebqoin.jpg

CAM00622_zps3ctaljgb.jpg

CAM00625_zpsgal9lxgi.jpg

CAM00626_zpsebkprqrc.jpg

CAM00623_zpsduacudab.jpg

CAM00621_zpsifuxfvv0.jpg

CAM00619_zpsggqisp9p.jpg

I have to leave them alone for 36 hours till Sunday. Usually I Brix Sundays. M-W still keeps me in the 7-10 days/brix window...if I'm "not" foliaring for a minute...

Cheers!

Cool, not sure exactly what you mean by give them a gallon, they are in 1's now, about the most they will drink when bone dry is 2/3, but its more like half. That is they use about 6.5-7 gallons typically when I drench em. (just based on last 3 feeds).

Photo bomb inc.

Next time just water. I think you overfed them a bit, possibly. They'll recover. If your petioles green up and they get perky, you'll know you hit it right.

Not all plants need this done!

Holy cow this thing took up alot of space in that loft.

Yes, it is as big as it looks. Runnin 2 of em. This one is exaust. Corner of other room will run 2nd scrubber into loft. Really superly want good vibes with the neighbors.

CAM00636_zpsebdktwad.jpg

CAM00638_zpsykoilb8y.jpg

Various Garden shots, closeups, necrosis I mentioned, canopy. Did some pretty agressive pruning yesterday and today.

CAM00632_zpsp68mnhcu.jpg

CAM00640_zpshav00et5.jpg

CAM00639_zps5ntm0xss.jpg

CAM00628_zps1vebqoin.jpg

CAM00622_zps3ctaljgb.jpg

CAM00625_zpsgal9lxgi.jpg

CAM00626_zpsebkprqrc.jpg

CAM00623_zpsduacudab.jpg

CAM00621_zpsifuxfvv0.jpg

CAM00619_zpsggqisp9p.jpg

Cheers!

A couple of those got somethin' funny going on with the roots, but the new growth all looks great. They'll enjoy that feeding in a couple days.

Don't do it again! Once is enough. I usually do it in bloom, not when young like this, but they'll recover nicely I think.

A couple of those got somethin' funny going on with the roots, but the new growth all looks great. They'll enjoy that feeding in a couple days.

Don't do it again! Once is enough. I usually do it in bloom, not when young like this, but they'll recover nicely I think.

How long have they been in those one gals? When I start to get leaves dying off at the bottom in vegging plants its normally my sign to up-pot and then they're back to business as usual :)

Morning Brix,

You might need some back up next time you see them. Its going to be like Day Of The Triffids in there. Im also giving the rescue drench to a few plants today but only 4 of them I think, will see when the lights come on. Have a great weekend. :Rasta:

How long have they been in those one gals? When I start to get leaves dying off at the bottom in vegging plants its normally my sign to up-pot and then they're back to business as usual :)

They've been in those 1s about 6 weeks. I wish I could upcan them, but I suspect they are gonna want almost another month in them. At this point their waterings have not even gotten closer together yet, consistently 10-11 days between feeding.

When Doc says something funny going on with my roots I hope its not PM, my rh has gone up to about 60% a couple times, but its under control.

One thing is that I upcanned them too soon from the solos. I should have let them get more rootbound by like 10-15 days.

Hoping to put them in their new home tomorrow and then i'm gonna start getting another set ready to be ahead of the game no matter what happens with this one.

I've got exactly one grow's worth of experience, but when my plants went into 1 gal. pots, after two weeks, they needed water/feeding every three days. It does seem odd you can go 10 days+ after six weeks.
My up-canning happened almost exactly two weeks apart for cuttings: bubble cloner > solo cup > 1 gal. > 7 gal. > 25 gal.

They've been in those 1s about 6 weeks. I wish I could upcan them, but I suspect they are gonna want almost another month in them. At this point their waterings have not even gotten closer together yet, consistently 10-11 days between feeding.

When Doc says something funny going on with my roots I hope its not PM, my rh has gone up to about 60% a couple times, but its under control.

One thing is that I upcanned them too soon from the solos. I should have let them get more rootbound by like 10-15 days.

Hoping to put them in their new home tomorrow and then i'm gonna start getting another set ready to be ahead of the game no matter what happens with this one.

I have no idea whats going on with your waterings that sounds strange, I can never go more than about 4 days in my 2 gal pots even when I first transplant into them. Maybe you are over soaking them when you do water and they're not drying out fast enough, this would explain sick roots.

Two and a half months in a 1gal is pretty long they should be ready to be transplanted and flowered right around now. I don't think they will be happy in those pots for another month. If you want another month of veg I recommend going to a 3gal for the next month and then into at least 15s for flower, plants with that much veg time need big flower pots to be happy.

I used to veg longer but found everything is happier if I do about 2 week in the cups then 4-6 weeks in the 2gal then into the 10 and straight into the flower tent.

Just me two :passitleft: GL Bud :circle-of-love:

Smokey...pass that over will ya...come on dude...:passitleft:
What you said brotha...sounds just about right. Of course .ya know how i like to veg. longer and that's why i need bigger pots...just as you said.Cheers Gang....Klinger...get those babies in some decent sized pots...you'le be happy you did. My plants are in those wee, one gal. things for about three weeks total...then it's right into the 26ers to get big and fat! Have an awesome night Gang.

Back
Top Bottom