Kro's Soil Auto White Widow - First Time - 2018

Looking good man. Nice setup with my blurples my temps were on the high end also when I switch to better lights my temps are pretty steady around 74. I’m not sure if your light runs a little warm but I think you will be fine if you can keep it between 70-80. I just started my first auto also so I’m subbed for nugs.

Looking good man. Nice setup with my blurples my temps were on the high end also when I switch to better lights my temps are pretty steady around 74. I’m not sure if your light runs a little warm but I think you will be fine if you can keep it between 70-80. I just started my first auto also so I’m subbed for nugs.

Thanks for popping by. I checked out your journals. Very nice grows.

Loving seeing all the lil beans shooting up Kro. Be real easy on the nutes for the first couple of weeks

Looks like I went too easy on the nutes for thing1 and 2 (1/4 what the bottles say), because I did double (1/2 what bottles say) for thing3 and 4, and they are damned near catching up to the first 2 and they are 7 days younger.

Update pics for Thing1 and Thing2, 13 days from seed, 10 days above ground.

Update pics for Thing3 and Thing4, 6 days from seed, 3 days above ground.

Today 77.0-80.6°f with rh 53-56%

Today I am replacing my fan in hopes of dropping the tent temp by 4 or 5 degrees.

Going from a cheap sunbeam to a vornado 460.

To:

Crossing fingers that it drops temps without blowing everything apart in the tent.

So far on medium setting, there's more air circulation and I've dropped 1.5 degrees so far.
I have the fan low, pointed towards the edge of the led so half the air stream hits the led panel and reflects back down, and the other half air stream bounces off the top of the tent.

I can see the swirling air movement from the humidifier in there.

I'll have to tweak placement and direction to find the best position for it.

Last few days, if my rh is between 50% and 55%, my temps are between 80 and 81.3. When rh is between 55% and 60% temps are between 80.6 and 78 .. generally to keep my temps under 80, I've had to keep rh closer to 60%.

This fan has been running a bit now, and i'm sitting at 77.1 degrees with 55% rh. So far so good

im right behind u man. 2 days to pop and they are on there second day in soil. in my greenhouse
that's the easy bud

Looking good. It'll be fun to have a grow thats so close to compare to. I'll be interested to see how a greenhouse grow goes. (i'm jealous, ...my townhouse yard is too small and strata does not allow a greenhouse of any size .. I want one to pack full of tomatoes).

So the expensive new fan hasn't done much towards regulating heat. Ive only gotten about 1.5 degrees cooler with it. It does circulate the air around the tent very very well.

Ive dropped the lights down to veg switch only and lowered them down to 12". Temps are now down to 76.5 and rh is still hovering bewteen 54% and 59%. I have my extraction fan on a very low speed to keep humidity, on full, humidity goes down to 40% (even with humidifier on)

Working well for now, I'll figure out better heat dissipation when flowering starts and I put the LEDs back into full spectrum (typically runs 55% rh and 81 to 83 degrees at 24")

From what I read, I want to keep temps between 70 and 80, and rh between 50% and 60%. Does this sound right? Will a constant 81 to 82 degrees cause damage?

Sorry to hear that. Glad you found a new hobby tho. :passitleft:

All good. I'm highly employable and can pretty much land a new job within a week once I actually start looking. I havent taken time off or any vacations longer than a week (only twice in 6 years) in 6 years. I think I'll ride EI for a month and then start looking.

Hey '420mag', looking for a senior dev? Haha (kidding! I probably cost too much)

So the expensive new fan hasn't done much towards regulating heat. Ive only gotten about 1.5 degrees cooler with it. It does circulate the air around the tent very very well.

Ive dropped the lights down to veg switch only and lowered them down to 12". Temps are now down to 76.5 and rh is still hovering bewteen 54% and 59%. I have my extraction fan on a very low speed to keep humidity, on full, humidity goes down to 40% (even with humidifier on)

Working well for now, I'll figure out better heat dissipation when flowering starts and I put the LEDs back into full spectrum (typically runs 55% rh and 81 to 83 degrees at 24")

From what I read, I want to keep temps between 70 and 80, and rh between 50% and 60%. Does this sound right? Will a constant 81 to 82 degrees cause damage?
Naw 81 or 82 is just fine Kronox

Back
Top Bottom