L-1-U DIY Grow

hi L1, sorry to hear that life got in the way again. Gotta do the right thing.
hope things get sorted out for you so you can get back to tending your garden, but your clones will keep you in the loop.
Good luck bro. It'd be great to see a pic now and then of your scrog as it developes under your buddies lights.

Yea I had to do the right thing, but its all good, I'm not upset at all. Things should be back to normal in a few months {I hope}. Yea I'll try to get a few pics every now and again, I would like to keep tabs of her as well. If not I will take a photo of all the buds I recieve and post that...:smokin:

Thanks for your understanding Mmmmick..

Good Luck L-1-U. Best to err on the side of caution but hope to see you back in with both feet and green thumbs when the time is right. Keep on reading, sharing and learning here at 420 magazine. We appreciate your participation.

Good Luck L-1-U. Best to err on the side of caution but hope to see you back in with both feet and green thumbs when the time is right. Keep on reading, sharing and learning here at 420 magazine. We appreciate your participation.

Oh yea I'm gonna keep reading and learning here at 420. 420 Magazine is the best and the members are awesome.. Thanks for the understanding and support Munki.

We're still with you :ganjamon:

Thanks Butcher for all of your help and support my friend..

L-1 everyone has said your doing the right thing and I agree:)
You have your priorities in the right place my friend. Good on ya brother!:bravo:

So glad you had a friend to help and you'll get to see your Scrog along the way.:ganjamon:

Man, you are the king of cloning now! Another 100%!:yahoo:

Good luck on the outdoor plants! :ganjamon:

L-1 everyone has said your doing the right thing and I agree:)
You have your priorities in the right place my friend. Good on ya brother!:bravo:

So glad you had a friend to help and you'll get to see your Scrog along the way.:ganjamon:

Man, you are the king of cloning now! Another 100%!:yahoo:

Good luck on the outdoor plants! :ganjamon:

Good to see all of my 420 family has got my back.

Your too kind for those words OMM, yea I was lucky my buddy did have some room. She's not in the scrog no more but she getting a hell of a lot more light/lumiems. As for the King of cloning, I still have a lot to learn. Yes I have been blessed with my green thumb but I'm cursed to have personal problems that stop me grow growing. Yea I hope all goes well with my ladies outside I'll have to check them here soon. Maybe later today I get a chance to take a walk through the woods.....

I have tomorrow off so I just might do that my friend.. It sounds relaxing to take a stroll through the woods and smoke a phatty..:ganjamon:

I try and snatch a photo or two... I can't wait to see how much they have grown, they've had two weeks of natural sun light. They were about 4 inches tall when I put them out, we have had alot or rain the past week as well so that's a plus. It will be time to remove them from ther small cups they were in, I left them in there to get a good root ball started before I put them in the ground. I'm wondering if I have to lst them, I just might. {fingers crossed}

Well today I got to see my big girl, she is getting pretty big. All I saw was this photo but she is looking very healthy. No nute burn on the tips of the leaves or anything. My buddy did not believe this strain could produce up to 600 grams indoors, until I googled it and showed him what the seed banks say about it.

1024-1.jpg

She has only been in 12/12 for about 2 weeks or so. I can't wait for about 8 more weeks so we can harvest her. :roorrip:

Well that's the update for today, maybe tomorrow I can get some photos of my outdoor ladies as well.

The flowers should start popping out any day now. It gets exciting to watch this phase.

The flowers should start popping out any day now. It gets exciting to watch this phase.

Yea I can't wait, I'll get to see her every few weeks or so.. I always loved watching them swell up with flowers..

Thanks for stopping by Munki..

Looks like L-1 is going to be very happy soon! Looks great my friend!:)

Harvest is still a ways away my friend, but yes it does look like she will be a heavy producer. :slide: That's still a couple months away though.

Good to hear from ya OMM..

Well anit this just my luck. You know how I had to scrap the scrog and put my clones outside to grow. Well I did not have to, these people never came to my house or anything. They called me to their office and asked me just a few questions and I was there not even 15 minutes. I would rather be safe than sorry expecially when dealing with custody of my kid.

Now I know they are not stopping by my house, I planted a couple seeds outside in the garden. Well they have sprouted 2 weeks ago and look mostly sativa and healthly I think. I will keep my other ladies where they are for the time being. Lord know I miss watching my plants grow up and mature.

rsz_00320.jpg

I hope this one will be a lady, please budda gods let me have a female..

This plant will get lst'd and maybe topped because I want it to be a bush and not a looking like a tall pine tree.

Hey L 1 better safe than sorry bro. The new one is looking good.

:goodluck:

You never know, so you sure did the right thing in my eyes. Your child is way more important.:bravo:

L-1 may that plant be a girl for you! You deserve a piece of good fortune. :grinjoint:

Thank you both,for your support. These things can be so stressful at times you don't know what to do.

Yea it would be nice to have a decent harvest for once..:smokin:

Well I walked outside this morning I saw another plant growing next to my little one, I must not have noticed it. :cheer: Now I got two. They look so small compared to my tomaters, well the tomaters have been in the ground an extra month, so it's normal.
They are growing so fast, compared to being indoors with just a 80 watt shop light during veg. I really love letting the sun do most of the work for me. I just heard some thunder, so that means I don't have to water them today either. ;) They'll get some nutes tomorrow. I feel so outta the loop, like I haven't grown in years. Oh well it will all come back to me.

They got a good four weeks of veg before nature switches over to flowering mode {I think}. That's means I have alot of growth still to go, please All Mighty let me have just one good harvest. I hate buying weed, but it's the medicine I need.

Time for a few photos.

1st up is BS#1 {She just got transplanted into a better lighted area}
BS= bag seed
overview and then the side view
rsz_003110.jpg

rsz_00218.jpg

Next up is BS#2
overview and then the side view
rsz_00415.jpg

rsz_00101.jpg

Do these plants look more sativa or indica?

Back
Top Bottom