L-1-U's New Grow

Very nice L-1-U I love the bud shots, and on the trimming that's one of my favorite parts. My buddy always calls me on trimming day. You get so up close and personal with the end result all wet and sticky, and the trim hash that sticks to the scissors and fingers is such a nice pre treat high. Good luck on the custody battle, It sucks when that has to happen for whAt ever reason I'm :cheer: for you.

Very nice L-1-U I love the bud shots, and on the trimming that's one of my favorite parts. My buddy always calls me on trimming day. You get so up close and personal with the end result all wet and sticky, and the trim hash that sticks to the scissors and fingers is such a nice pre treat high. Good luck on the custody battle, It sucks when that has to happen for whAt ever reason I'm :cheer: for you.

Oh don't get me wrong I loved trimming but damn I have never had pants that bushy before and branch after branch node after node, it didn't help that I had a huge pair of sissors. Yea alot of negative things have been happening and I have to do what's best for the welfare of our child.. Thanks for your support, it's very stressful so I guess it all works out on the positive note that I harvested when I did:rollit: :blunt:

OK! :yummy: You'll be set for a good while with those buds :goodjob: Wish you well with the Custody thing my friend.

Sisco what's good with ya brotha. I hope all of this smoke will last a while and it should because I do have a bowl now:bongrip: I have been trying to use that more often then smoking a :blunt: That right there should make it last at least three times as long... Well that's the plan any way.. :rofl:

Thanks OMM, I would rather have my kid than a plant.... Plants come and go Children are here to stay..... Looks like things are gonna be on hold for a while..... I don't have a problem with that, I would rather be Safe than Sorry. Lord knows I'll come back twice as strong...

I have nothing but :love: for my :420: family & friends......

:thanks: for all that every-1 has done to help me along this journey called Life...

That does not mean that this journal has ended but rather I'll post when I can. My child means more to me than a plant I can grow any time, any where and with almost any kind of light. My child needs a light that shines bright and teaches Right from Wrong, Morals and all the things that come along with life.... I can't do that if I am locked in a cell, I know my people will understand.

This does not end this Journal but is rather a hick-up or speed bump in the road.....

"Micro chips and GPS, Recording all interactions anit that a Bytch/ Triangulation of the cell phone towers intertwined with the satellite's hidden powers/ Government Conspiracies Martial Law Gotta go through check points just to get to the mall Or your local place to shop, Getting Searched every couple Blocks/ Nazi America Police State, Secret LEO's in all 50 States/ Martial Law 1933 March 9th We're No Longer Free, Senate Report 93-549 written 1973"

Laters to the haters
Dare to say NO
Nancy and Ronny
to the devil say hello
"here's your brain on drugs"
don't give me that shit
D~E~A the NWO thugs
There's no mistaken' it
Prisons go up and schools go down
real-estate flip flops
retirement is in the ground
who's the "man"
what's his objective
to keep us in chains
slavery still remains
Freedom.. at what price?

And now we return to your program

Take life one day at a time, don't you worry we will always have time for you bro.

Much Love to my Homie Sisco.....:high-five:

I'm glad I have friends like you and the rest of my :420: family.....

All of you cheer me up!!!!!!

Sorry for reposting the same photos but I have not taken new ones but I wanted to share with you how much they weighed in to...

60 grams dry
001700.JPG

30 grams dry
003694.JPG

Sorry no dry photos yet but they are dry and it's time to cure...:high-five:

Not bad roughly 90 grams of free smoke, I love letting Mother Nature do what she does... This should last a while...

:Namaste: to all my :420: family

When I get through with all of this stuff in my personal life, I see a new grow area and a 400 watt hps in my future...I have the ballast and bulb They were a gift from my homie a type of "Pay it Foward" thing now I need to get the socket and a reflector. :thanks: & :Namaste:

I have the time to get what I need before my next grow, I'm not sure how long it will be before I'lll be back growing my own Meds again. I don't know how long this court stuff will take, but I would like to say Thank You to my fellow :420: Family and Friends for all of your support and wisdom you have shared with me..

:Namaste: to :420:

When I get through with all of this stuff in my personal life, I see a new grow area and a 400 watt hps in my future...I have the ballast and bulb They were a gift from my homie a type of "Pay it Foward" thing now I need to get the socket and a reflector. :thanks: & :Namaste:

I have the time to get what I need before my next grow, I'm not sure how long it will be before I'lll be back growing my own Meds again. I don't know how long this court stuff will take, but I would like to say Thank You to my fellow :420: Family and Friends for all of your support and wisdom you have shared with me..

:Namaste: to :420:

Thank you for sharing YOUR grow Buddy. Well done. :high-five:

Good luck in court! I'll be here waiting for good news. You have shown us how much can be done without all the "Proper Stuff". Can't wait to see what you do with the new light! :thanks:

Thank you for sharing YOUR grow Buddy. Well done. :high-five:

Good luck in court! I'll be here waiting for good news. You have shown us how much can be done without all the "Proper Stuff". Can't wait to see what you do with the new light! :thanks:

Not a problem my friend, without this community I would not know a thing about growing my own meds.

Thank you for all of your support and I'll post what happens through-out this process.. This seems to always happen to me, I get going really well then I have to make a choice my plants or my child and that is an eazy choice..... MY CHILD....

Yes I think I have proved that you don't need the "Proper stuff" to grow quality meds... But it does help if you do....lmao...:high-five:

You know I'll be back....

Thank you for all of your support and I'll post what happens through-out this process.. This seems to always happen to me, I get going really well then I have to make a choice my plants or my child and that is an eazy choice..... MY CHILD....

I thought this was pretty obvious the choice is always the child. I just look forward to the day when I can take my children or my grand children out into my garden so they can see how beautiful natures medicine really is. Who knows maybe one of them may end up to be a rich hemp farmer, just need the land lol. Quick update on my seed production for you L-1-U, I trimmed about a 1/3 of one of the buds up and found six seeds. Two were under developed and the other four look good. Lost one of the four trying to put them in an envelope for safe keeping, but I still have the other chunk of that bud and two more buds. I should have just left the buds on the stalk for another week, but revegging can take a month to happen and I started an autoflower seed so I kind of want them on a similar light schedule of 20/4 for a couple months so the train wreck can be properly root trimmed and bonsai properly.

Good to hear you have something to work with for those cold Winter grows.. Hope the court thing is settled quickly for you! :high-five:

Yea no more of putting a electric space heater in there to keep them warm...lol

I hope court gets handled quickly as well, for our child's sake. Me I can deal with just about anything, I'm concerned for her welfare living in her other parents home.... I have alot of new evidence that will be entered in court...

Thanks for all of your support my friend...

I thought this was pretty obvious the choice is always the child. I just look forward to the day when I can take my children or my grand children out into my garden so they can see how beautiful natures medicine really is. Who knows maybe one of them may end up to be a rich hemp farmer, just need the land lol. Quick update on my seed production for you L-1-U, I trimmed about a 1/3 of one of the buds up and found six seeds. Two were under developed and the other four look good. Lost one of the four trying to put them in an envelope for safe keeping, but I still have the other chunk of that bud and two more buds. I should have just left the buds on the stalk for another week, but revegging can take a month to happen and I started an autoflower seed so I kind of want them on a similar light schedule of 20/4 for a couple months so the train wreck can be properly root trimmed and bonsai properly.

That would be awesome teiji to have a garden of natures medicene...

Glad to hear your still growing buddy!!:high-five: I hope everything works out for ya..

I won my motion and now I can go infront of the Judge for a change of custody due to reacurring patterens.....

Time to do more research so I can bring my A game....

:420: is the Best!!

I still have an uphill battle but I think I can handle it.... Thanks for the support bro!!

Back
Top Bottom