L-1-U's New Grow

I don't have to but the thought has crossed my mind. I guess seeing those buds growing and not having any to smoke are two different things.

When you have money but it's for other things, certian luxeries are no longer important. That being said growing your own stress releif and not being able to harvest it are one and the same. Well in my book it is...lmao

Well if I ever win the Lottery or my Rich Uncle gets out the Poor house we'll be sure to come through. Both of us have always wanted to see HI, maybe one day my friend....

I think I need to :Namaste: for the answer weather to chop or not to chop....That is the question....lmao

damn them ladies sure look good, and they only get 279 watts of cfl. :bravo::bravo: I can only imagine what they would look like under 250 watt hps. I had a buddy flower his under 200 watt hps. he went to hardware store and bought two 100 watt outside hps security lights and hooked them up to a timer switch. needless to say that is where my train wreck came from. I think he only spent around eighty for both of them. But like you i understand the restrictions of cash flow. so I have my lil box up and running with 160 watt of cfl's, when I got the "train car" since i am trying to keep it small and bonsai-ish, the poor little thing was beyond root bound and in the middle of some nute burn. so ignore the yellowing and sorry for the crappy phone pic.
SSPX1060.jpg

I will definitely get some better bud photos when it is time to chop in three to four weeks. and then I will update with how re-veg goes, if it fails I have some seeds I ordered from a 420 affiliate.

Your girl looks like after her transplant she'll be just fine. I never smoked train wreck before but I have heard good things about it.. Don't worry about the photo it's clear enough to see. When I get up the money for a new light I'm thinking either a 250 or maybe even a 400 watt HPS for flower. Maybe I'll start my X-mas list early this year..lmao

I found a strain I would love to grow is some Auto feminised Himalaya Blue Diesel

Click this link

This plant is so damn beautiful. I think I'm in :circle-of-love: with her...

short stuff automatic himalaya blue diesel

Type : Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrid
Height : 11 - 16 inches
Harvest : 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield : 18 - 30g per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : couchlock stone
Potency : 9/10

Our auto himalaya blue diesel is a hybrid of the ever popular blueberry and an automatic kush strain from nepal which has been spiced up with the addition of new york city diesel. This mix of 2 classy auto strains provides a very strong indica biased hybrid with a spicy fruity flavour. Decent yields and a a knockout stone makes this strain a must for any keen collector

This plant is so damn beautiful. I think I'm in :circle-of-love: with her...

short stuff automatic himalaya blue diesel

Type : Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrid

Very nice, do they ship to the u.s.a. Though? I order mine through single seed center off the 420 sponsor page. I got some bubbleicious and some aurora indica from them took two weeks from the day I mailed the money order. Check them out for sure :Namaste:

I believe they are a sponsor {don't quote me on that} I'm not sure if they ship to the US.

but I did copy and paste a link to their site in my last post, just click the "green Click this link" it should take you right to their site..

Well I did harvest a portion of one of my girls {maybe 5 grams dry} so I could have something to smoke on. I used the oven to quick dry it so I could smoke something today. Even though it still has that freshly picked taste and smell to her it's not that bad.

The other day my mom gave me a nug of WW and it was Nice! I twisted it up in a swisher and once smoked, I was so relaxed but had the munchies like a MF'er.

Thanks for the 5 star Spike.. Your girls are looking great as well. I hope it will be a decent harvest and can hold me over until my next one. The only strain I'm keeping is my V-B she looks very promising for future grows.

Glad to have ya here buddy!

I realized 5 grams was not enough to hold me over so I had to harvest and quick dry one of my girls. :yummy:

008494.JPG

She is outlined in red and was cut on day 51 of 12/12. When I weighed her it was 17 grams but it was quick dried so It will dry out a little bit more. Now it will be able to hold me over for a little while I think. I got me a good half once fully dry. Is the wet weight roughly 1/3 to 14/ of the orginal wet weight? So she was roughly 45-56 grams wet, not bad for a plant thats growing all over the place like she was.

On the plus side I can lower one one my lights so that my smallest plant can get more light....:roorrip:

Very nice. I understand so well the not going to make it long with only a couple grams. Interested on the smoke report on ur chopped girl. Both the quick dry and the stuff that gets some extra time before that last hit is gone. I'll be doin a trichome check tomorrow to check for ratio on my train car n keep u posted on it L-1-U. I do find it very interesting that these train wreck I have not only has no odor while growing or smoking, it gets me wrecked as the name suggests. Two hits and I forget what I was doing for a lil bit definitely a weekend toke for me. Still looking forward to ur update pics and chopped images when it gets there. Keep up the great work L-1-U.:bravo:

I'm at 419 rep points and that sucks, How about some of my 420 friends get me over 420 rep points. I would love that, many people have learned from my mistakes so please hook me up with the points. If you have leaned from my mistakes please give me some rep points.... lmao

Very nice. I understand so well the not going to make it long with only a couple grams. Interested on the smoke report on ur chopped girl. Both the quick dry and the stuff that gets some extra time before that last hit is gone. I'll be doin a trichome check tomorrow to check for ratio on my train car n keep u posted on it L-1-U. I do find it very interesting that these train wreck I have not only has no odor while growing or smoking, it gets me wrecked as the name suggests. Two hits and I forget what I was doing for a lil bit definitely a weekend toke for me. Still looking forward to ur update pics and chopped images when it gets there. Keep up the great work L-1-U.:bravo:

To answer your ? it tasted freshly picked for about 2 days. After that it was alot smoother sort of. I think her total weight would have doubled if not more if I would have let her grow to maturity. I thought a 1/2 would last me longer, I have already enjoyed half of it... Damn Shit happens, I bet it would be better if I would have given it time a cure.... But it does the trick....

I'm at 419 rep points and that sucks, How about some of my 420 friends get me over 420 rep points. I would love that, many people have learned from my mistakes so please hook me up with the points. If you have leaned from my mistakes please give me some rep points.... lmao

No sooner said than done Buddy! :yahoo:

Thanks to all my friends for all of your support and positive energy!!!

:peace:

Tomorrow will be Day 56 of 12/12:yahoo: I'm gonna give one of them a few extra days maybe even a week and then I plan to chop my V-B. The last plant will continue to grow for at least two maybe 3 more weeks, She looks like she's a long flowering plant. It got just as much light as the others so that is what got be be different. I had 3 different strains growing in the same pot so I guess it could have been many different things but I really think it's the strain.

Well I cut my V-B at day 57 of 12/12 because I don't have the extra FRN's to waste and buy my smoke off the Street. I have to get Birthday presents for the best daughter in the World as well as pay my other bills... I did not take her wet weight but I'll take photos of her dry wieght... She was 18 inches tall at her Death and yes I could have done many things different, so I learned a valuable lesson on what to do for my next grow...

Day 56 of 12/12 before being chopped
006530.JPG

Day 56 of 12/12 before being chopped
014282.JPG

Chopped, Trimmed and ready to dry: Day 57 of 12/12
005620.JPG

I guess it will take only 3-4 days for it to air dry... I'll let you know when it is dry....

I know I'll never win but should I eneter her in POM?

Here is my girl fora future grow, she was topped twice and her budz will be covered in Trichs

001682.JPG

:peace: & Love to my :420: Family!!!

Got budz? Heck yeah you do :yummy:

That new girl looks nice and healthy, I'd proudly put her in man..

You know what Bro, I was typing my entery for POM, when you posted this.. Great Minds Think Alike.....

I don't have alot of budz but I have enough to last me....:yahoo::roorrip::bongrip::yummy:

:thanks: for all the Love Sisco....

:peace:

When the buds was dry enough to be removed from the stalk she weighed in at 21 grams. I took a photo of her buds on a peice of paper, nut not on the scale.
008496.JPG

This was two days ago Her buds are kinda airy and fluffy so they seemed to dry out pretty fast. So I :blunt: as a tester, kinda green but got me relaxed. Later that day, I shared some of the smaller buds with friends and we had a smoke out:blunt::blunt::tokin::lot-o-toke: Everybody was relaxed and liked it. Well shit we all had the munchies and remembered the good ol days..

While doing that I let the rest of her bigger buds cure and today I got 8.2 grams of nothing but buds. I took a photo of them on the scale.

006532.JPG

This is for me, I think I'll just roll joints instead of blunts and try to make it last me. I think I should just buy a bowl....Maybe this 1 won't break on me....lmao

So for a plant that was barely 18 inches tall produced a good 19-21 grams of buds dry. I know my next grow with only this lady, lets say I can't wait for it to start...

Thanks for all of Love :420:

Back
Top Bottom