L-1-U's New Grow

Thanks for the kind words teiji, your doing the right thing by letting them fully mature. I feel the same way about :420: It's the best. The people here grow some beautiful ladies and every-1 is cool as hell.

:peace: to my 420 Family....

Yea it was early but not as early as I have chopped before... The smoke is not harsh at all and is really smooth. No after taste, and when smoked makes you want to get up off the couch and do something. I think it is perfect for morning or a mid day session. I bought me a new glass pipe and after one bowl I'm good for a few hours... Normally I can smoke blunt after blunt like people smoke cigs, I don't have to do that with this smoke. So that's a Plus in it's own right

:Namaste:

:bravo:Grats on the uplifting smoke that may last a little bit longer than normal for you. That is more of the high I enjoy gets me focused on set on task. :bravo:
:goodjob: So I pollen dusted one of the lower bud sites on my bonsai plant I have. I have some mexican commercial tree growing outside just happened to have a male and a female sprout from the same bag seed. So I took the first two male flowers to open up and tapped them out over the smallest bud. I think if the seeds carry out well enough I will call it trained mexico since I know the female genetics and have a rough idea of where the regular came from. Ill message you a update until I harvest and post a new journal with the reveg or a new clone I take from outside.

Hell yea keep me in the loop, one day I want to learn how to breed plants. Time for me to do some research when I get some free time. Good luck on the breeding adventure, I hope to one day to that but right now I want to find a perfect female and then I'll worry about creating seeds.

More power to you my friend...

So it has been 7 days from the time I cut, trimmed and hung my girl to dry.
After roughly 48 hours she was dried enough to cut from the stalk and cure. No I did not go by the rule that when the stalk snaps it's time to cure, I went by how dry my flowers felt. That being said all the herbs I have left looks like this bud right here.

001695.JPG

Not bad for just 279 watts of CFL's and nothing else!!!!

Well I got a couple photos of my girls outside, They're sleeping and I know the photos are not the best but it gives you an idea of how they look and the area they cover is roughly a 3'x4' space.

001696.JPG

002723.JPG

I know this photo is blury but it gives you an overview.. They are only about 3-4 foot tall but bushy as hell...:Namaste:

God willing and Weather permitting, I hope these girls can grow to be mature before they get chopped. They haven't had anykind of :morenutes: for over a month, I've been letting nature do her thing. They look beautiful and because of the colder mornings we have had the past couple weeks her flowers are turning a shade of purple in spots...:cheer:

A couple more weeks and they will be chopped, all that she produces should last me for a long time:high-five: All that money saved {by not buying smoke off the Street} can be put towards other bills and I'll still be broke but It's all good...lmao...
It feels good not to waste money for flowers that you can grow yourself. I :love: letting Mother Nautre do her thing....and you know what... Mother nautre put this flower here to help mankind, who am I to not obey Her....

:peace: & :Namaste: to Mother Earth and all she Gives Us.......

Outside plant is looking great L-1-U. Can't wait to see it finish up. So I chopped most of my train wreck. It was around 30% amber 70% cloudy. Tasted a small sample today, not much taste but puts me in cloud 8 a great uplifting high. I also dusted two females with male pollen. The one outside took and is producing some seeds. Both the male and the female outside are from same bag of some Mexico merch. The train wreck got the rest, it looks like it took so may end up with some trained Mexico before I start reveg of train wreck bonsai. I'll open a new journal when I start reveg after harvesting seeds. Keepin my fingers crossed it gives a couple good seeds,3-5 weeks I will know for sure.:Namaste:

Best of Luck man... I wish you nothing but positive vibes......

:bravo::welldone: & :goodjob:

I have a small photo update tonight....

I what to show how much my V-B has grown in two weeks.. About 10 days ago I switched her from her normal 40 watt shop light to 208 watts of cfl's. I think she likes being in a bigger room and the brighter lights. Earlier today she was lst'd and the present photo of her is not even 10 hours after being lst'd... I think it's time for some :morenutes:. She has only had two shot of nutes the rest is the cow manure compost:high-five:

9/12
001682.JPG

9/26 lst's 10 hours ago
006537.JPG

:peace: & :Namaste: to my 420 family....

I have a small photo update tonight....

I what to show how much my V-B has grown in two weeks.. About 10 days ago I switched her from her normal 40 watt shop light to 208 watts of cfl's. I think she likes being in a bigger room and the brighter lights. Earlier today she was lst'd and the present photo of her is not even 10 hours after being lst'd... I think it's time for some :morenutes:. She has only had two shot of nutes the rest is the cow manure compost:high-five:

9/12
001682.JPG

9/26 lst's 10 hours ago
006537.JPG

:peace: & :Namaste: to my 420 family....

What a change! Your doing some good training with her. Keep it going Bro! :morenutes:

:thanks: for all the support Guys, I do pretty good with what I have...

Well I can't wait for them to get here my friend...lmao..

Well with freezing temps coming this weekend I harvested my girls from outside. OMG they have a decent amount of buds, these two plants is my biggest harvest yet.:cheer::cheer: I'm not sure owhat there weight will be but I'm guessing 2-3 zips maybe more. These girls were a little over 3 foot tall and have some nice buds. I also harvested b/c I'm going back to court for custody of my daughter as well as living on a main street growing plants in your back yard with K-9 driving by all the time. I better take what I can get before a dog's nose smells them.

I did take a couple photos of them hanging my a closet. The 1st photo is of my girl that has a spicy smell to her, the 2nd is of both girls hanging up and the 3rd is of my V-B before being hung to dry...

Got Bud
001700.JPG

002730.JPG

003694.JPG

No I did not get a wet weight because it was raining the buds were soaked, but I will get a dry weight of each plant. If I could have only let them go another two weeks maybe more they would have had some monster colas. Oh well I'm happy with them and the way they turned out. Beggers can't be choosers..lmao

You know what I hate trimming but Love harvesting..lol My hand is cramped and fingers were super sticky... Even after washing my hands all I smell is freshly picked flowers... I could have done a better job trimming but it's for me and I don't mind a little leaf in my bud..

Once they are dry I'll take some better photos....

Back
Top Bottom