Paintedbudman's Hydroponic GDP Grow In New Tent And New LED Lights

Day 135 Day 65 of Flower: Just watching and waiting. Looks like I may have to measure and adjust pH 2 times a day. May be looking at a res change.

I just love the trichromes, so here are some pics

Day 156 Day 66 of Flower: Gowing well but I think after examining the flowers I see too many new pistols and still growing buds for harvest very soon. I think I'll revise my estimate to 4 weeks or so. I'm planning on redoing the nutes to reflect this. The plants will most likely get a full res change this weekend. If not then at least a significant bump in nut levels for a couple weeks.

Beautiful. Those are some huge nugs you have growing in there. :thumb:

Day 137 Day 67 of Flower: A real quick one today because I go to the hospital soon to hopefully have these darn kidney stones taken care of. I'll drop back in to let y'all know how the procedure went, hopefully later today. Plant is looking good. Just have to be patient until it is ready!!

Gotta go take a shower and get ready to go to the hospital in a bout an hour. TTFN

Day 138 Day 68 of Flower: Buds are getting heavy. I have noticed the branches pulling to the sides. Have had to tie a couple up to keep good buds in the light rather than fall into the darker undercanopy. Am going to do a full res change as soon as it gets light here in a little bit. Finally broke down and bought a small RO filter to save money on the water. So far so good. Takes about 15 minutes to make a gallon of 2 PPM water. It also creates ~2 gallons of high TDS (~300 PPM) waste in the process. I use this to water my garden plants. Again here are some pics ... I hope that the pics don't get old. They change very little fromn day to day at this stage but I enjoy taking them so I'll continue. But if anyone has any suggestions of the type of pic you would like to see and I'll see what I can do!

Its Friday again and time to check in on my Amnesia Haze Autoflower. Last check for about 4 weeks at which time I'll write up a smoke report. But as of now the initial drying is done now to on to curing.

I harvested a total of 15.04OZ and gave a friend at least 2-3OZ or more of the smaller fluffier buds after I was tired of clipping and snipping. Here is a pic of the harvest all in gallon baggies separated by day.

15 oz from one auto? Fantastic harvest PBM. GDP is looking great too. :welldone:

15 oz from one auto? Fantastic harvest PBM. GDP is looking great too. :welldone:
First Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate it and it does help keep me motivated. It would have been more like 18 oz if I hadn't gotten tired of cutting. Pulled 2099 g wet. That makes a 20.06% yield. A bit low but in the normal range. But it is about 2OZ per square foot in that cabinet. I'm happy. I grew an Original Glue AF in the same cabinet just prior to this grow that cured into awesome smelling bud and I pulled 15.86OZ out of that. Having an 18-gallon tank gives the plants plenty of room to stretch out their roots. My problem is that the plant wants to grow too tall and right up into the lights, The Original glue went into the lights, and I had to trim off or Super crop the whole canopy to get it to harvest. Trying to learn how to keep the plants shorter in my system. If you look through the vegetative section of this journal, you'll see I tried to keep my plants in the 40" range before the flip and under 48 afterwards. So far so good. Every grow I learn something new that will improve my next grow. Eventually I'll get to the level of some of the wonderful plants I see on this website. I'm learning but maybe I'm a slow learner.

Smart people learn from their mistakes, REALLY smart people learn from other people's mistakes and its absolutely amazing how few smart people let alone REALLY smart people there are in this world!

Its Friday again and time to check in on my Amnesia Haze Autoflower. Last check for about 4 weeks at which time I'll write up a smoke report. But as of now the initial drying is done now to on to curing.

I harvested a total of 15.04OZ and gave a friend at least 2-3OZ or more of the smaller fluffier buds after I was tired of clipping and snipping. Here is a pic of the harvest all in gallon baggies separated by day.

thats awesome buddy just summits for me to dream about,, cos if i can 2;3 oz I will over the moon with guy, and then I would be able to tell the misses, see it can be a success, as she dont smoke it or owt, you see so she just thinks its a waste of money and a waste of time, so of course I wanna prove her wrong, and show her it will eventually be well worth it in the long run, as all she hears is how much money Im spending, esp with putting the bluelab pen on top of my list,
so yeah I will watching and going back on your previous grows and see what bits I can pick up, but yeah I know this grow of mine not going to rock the scales like, but once ive things all dialled in, with the extractor an filter installed, and new mars hydro ts1000, then may be I could increase my yield to 4-5oz be buzzing for that,
So you enjoy that buddy as being a newbie, like wow outta this world esp for autos, so you enjoy the wkend my friend and all the best for the next one, as you know I will be following along closely pmsl

Day 139 Day 69 of Flower: Did a full reservoir change yesterday. Raised the TDS to ~600 from 350PPM. Now I just basicaslly coast for a few weeks and then flush. The buds just didn't look mature enough for harvest now .... hope I made the right choice. But we will see!

what a way to start the week awesome growing buddy, and for me this just makes me more determined knowing what could be the end result, but you know of course i gotta get that exp, under my belt first, and who knows any thing is always possible with the right research method genetics an feed,
great grow my friend

Day 142 Day 72 of Flower: Getting ther!! But its so darn slow ...... the last few weeks before harvest always seems to take forever. pH is still an issue . Keeps dropping, have to adjust at 2 times a day just to keep everything where i want. Regardless here are a few pics. Today I took a variety of the buds that are growing. Love to see those glistening taps!!

what a way to start the week awesome growing buddy, and for me this just makes me more determined knowing what could be the end result, but you know of course i gotta get that exp, under my belt first, and who knows any thing is always possible with the right research method genetics an feed,
great grow my friend
No need to worry about what the future holds. You have already taken the biggest step, admit that you don't know but vow to learn so that you WILL know.

Just some info and advice. First this is not difficult to grow. But it is much more difficult to grow right. My first grow was a northern lights autoflower. I planted 5 plants in a 30"x36"x48" homebuilt grow chamber. Was working with the spiral CFLs at the time and in soil (miricle grow I think). I pulled about 8 OZ out of that grow and I think I did every mistake imaginable. The most important thing needed for larger harvests is more square footage. I harvest between 1 and 2 oz per sqaure foot almost every time. A few times I have gotten a smidge more than 2 oz but never less that 1OZ per square foot. i believe you have a 2'x2' grow chamber (or should have for the light i see you have). You should be able to get 4OZ easy maybe 6oz. Assuming you don't do anything to kill it off by doing something silly. But remember what you learned on here and you will be fine. Relax and be patient. Remember patience is a virtue and needs to be practiced constantly in your daily life!

Day 146 Day 76 of Flower: Another day another dollar. Waiting with bated breath. The pistols are getting orange with less young-looking ones. Starting to look more and more like harvest is close. Just waiting for the trichromes to start going cloudy/amber. Could be this next week or maybe a week or so more then flush for a week then chop chop. My mouth is watering (like it always does at this stage).

Day 147 Day 77 of Flower : 21 weeks so far, with 11 in flowering. 1 to 2 more weeks then flush. Buds are getting heavy. Note the way many of them are listing to the side as the weight drags them over. Gotta watch that. If the lean gets too much I'll have to start tying them up. Looking good so far though.

It Data dump time. Later this morning. I Promise!!:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom