Paintedbudman's Hydroponic GDP Grow In New Tent And New LED Lights

You have to put the calmag in your water first. :Namaste:
Wait a few minutesfa few minutes.
Then add micro, grow then bloom nutrients. Then set ph last.
5.6 is low 5.8 is a better starting point.
570ppm is ok but as @Rexer mentioned your lady is picking up a lot of nitrogen.
What are you using as a schedule for your nutrients, might be too much N.

Stay safe
Bill
will take note of this

Day 127 day 57 of Flower: 48" tall. pH issues are mostly gone. slowly drifting down currently but slowly enough that it doesn't get abysmally low after only 1 day like I have seen it a couple times. Well, here are a few pics from today.

Those are some big, frosty colas. Looking fantastic!

looking great and following closely and if i can get a grow to turn out like this, it will be like winning the lottery lol but with the help and advise from you guys who knows but when your pulling off BUDS like this your doing something right so i know im the best place to learn from you guys, just itching now for parcels to get here so i can make a start on my journal then you guys can see whats what, and what im trying to do, before i do anything with my seeds, as like they say knowledge is power, so the more i can learn and pick up from you guys the more chance of success, so im sorry if i ramble on, or ask alot of questions im just keen to know as much as i can, but ive been able to understand so much already, but the questions will start once ive started, so i can pick up what im looking for in the plant as it needs it, so im sorry for all the questions, but i will begin a journal this wkend so you wonderful people came jump aboard and advise me whats what? so you guys have a good un and will update at the weekend so happy growing peeps

Day 130 Day 60 of Flower: I plan to add some more nutes this weekend. Looking at her buds she is just not near harvest. Earliest of my estimates would have been to start flush on Sunday. Thats a nonstarter, her buds are not ripe enough yet. I'm guessing 2-3 weeks before flush and then another week. Earliest I see harvest occurring is the week before Memorial Day and possibly a week or so after that. Based on what has been reported on the GDP strain I have; it should take 10-12 weeks of flowering. Based on past experience this is usually a little lower than I have seen. I think that it usually takes 1-2 weeks more than reported in the literature before the plant is ready for harvest but then again the girl will be ready when the girl is ready and not before (much like women are too!! :cool:).

My camera on my phone impresses me so much sometimes. Look at some of these trichromes that it captured!! TTFN gotta get back to my amnesia haze harvest. Should be completed today.

I agree - at least another 2 weeks!
Is she still drinking at the same rate? She’ll be ready when that really slows down.
She is still drinking ~1 gallon a day. I'll keep an eye on consumption. Never considered water uptake to be a sign of "ripeness". Thanks!!!

Its Friday and time to update on my amnesia haze auto flower harvest. The harvest has been completed. I took 7 days to cut and trim her. I'm kinda slow. When I first started growing, I looked forward to harvest. Now, its just feels like work. What I look forward to now is when its'd dry enough to smoke and even more when its cured up for a while. mmmm mmmm good. BTW based on wet weight harvested, past experience and the 7 day dry weight of the first days buds (I use 7 days drying at ~50-55% relative humidity as a standard before I can smoke the bud and before putting it up for curing), I would estimate I pulled ~15.8 dry ounces off this plant!!

Fantastic harvest PBM and that bud looks :drool:

Its Friday and time to update on my amnesia haze auto flower harvest. The harvest has been completed. I took 7 days to cut and trim her. I'm kinda slow. When I first started growing, I looked forward to harvest. Now, its just feels like work. What I look forward to now is when its'd dry enough to smoke and even more when its cured up for a while. mmmm mmmm good. BTW based on wet weight harvested, past experience and the 7 day dry weight of the first days buds (I use 7 days drying at ~50-55% relative humidity as a standard before I can smoke the bud and before putting it up for curing), I would estimate I pulled ~15.8 dry ounces off this plant!!

OMG nice bud, love those great hairs.
Congrats on a terrific harvest PBM. :cheer:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Glad you got EC under control. Just FYI, and you might already be aware, EC probes come in different flavours. US reads lowest PPM at given EC value, followed by EU and then AU:

1643760222399.png

source: EC to PPM Conversion Chart | Manic Botanix
thank you for this info, as this chart is being saved and put into my notes, as i will bare this in mind when the time comes

great grow and I got alot of data from this, and if mine comes out a fraction of this, I will be very happy, so great growing and thanks for sharing i picked up alot
You are very welcome. One of the big reasons I am writing this journal is to pass on what I know and to gather more knowledge from those also on this site. I have learned quite a bit during this grow as well. FelipeBlu has given me a lot of good information and thoughts on nutrients. This has helped me in this grow but more importantly it will help me on future grows (I try not to make the same mistakes twice ... instead I make a whole batch of new ones. My philosophy is "If you aren't making any mistakes then you must be doing nothing")
Take care Spab1311 and thank you again for the compliments. Good growing and remember to keep it green.

Day 133 Day 63 of Flower GDP: Nine weeks in flower. Literature says 10-12 weeks flower for the GDP Strain but my experience the top end of this range is usually the low end of reality. I'm hoping 3 weeks till harvest but it may be 3 or 4. Regardless it is coming! I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Day 134 Day 64 of Flower: Sorry, this is a bit late but left my phone at my friends house last night and just got around to getting it back. Everything is going well except pH is still giving me problems. Drops like a stone , yesterday it went from 5.8ish to down to 5.01 overnight. May do a full res change this weekend. If that doesn't do it, then ill see what else I can think of. Don't have much time until harvest so I'll do what I can and then smoke the evidence.

Back
Top Bottom